AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pretty surprise that we haven't made a move for Atalanta's Castagne, he is the one who is nearing exit, his contract is due expire in 2021 and renewal is not on tables so we can make a 20M move for him, this is just how much money Atalanta is asking. Get him ASAP better than Emerson atleast.

Joakim Maehle is another one which is interesting buy, Genk is asking some 10-12M. Atalanta is eyeing a move for him to replace Castagne and also links with several midtable EPL clubs
Zlatan Ibrahimović's demands to renew his contract with AC Milan: the strengthening of the team and a salary of 6 million euros. Milan is offering 4 million and plans to insert a series of bonuses to get closer to Zlatan's requirements. (SportMediaset)

Donnarumma will renew his two-year contract at 6 million euros per season, with an advantageous bonus of two million if Milan wins the Scudetto. (SportMediaset)

Aleksey Miranchuk has given green light to a move to AC Milan. He likes the Serie A. The Rossoneri would like to give priority to an exchange deal and not spend much money. Lokomotiv Moscow appreciates the profile of Diego Laxalt. (CM)

Milan is monitoring Nikola Milenkovic. Fali Ramadani, his agent, is pushing to move him to the Rossoneri. He's had talks with Milan. However, Fiorentina is asking for a fee of €50M. (Gazzetta)

The president of Talleres club confirmed that AC Milan presented an offer of €10M to sign their striker Nahuel Bustos. The player is also wanted by FC Krasnodar in Russia. (MN)

Leeds United would like to provide their manager, Marcelo Bielsa, a spectacular attack for next season by signing Cavani and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free. (Don Balon)

Lucas Biglia will leave at the end of the season when his contract expires. There are two clubs that are interested in securing the midfielder: Sevilla and Betis. (Sky)     reunion of Milan legends at Sevilla is possible Rofl

New contacts between AC Milan and Lokomotiv Moscow for Aleksey Miranchuk. Milan would like to insert Ricardo Rodriguez in the negotiations. (Sky)
Inter offers 30M + Salcedo + Edoardo Vergani for Kumbulla. (DiMarzio)
Watch out for whoever Inter included in those deals as makeweight. Didn't Inter get Nainggolan for a whole chunk of money and Zaniolo? Big Grin
(07-28-2020, 04:58 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out for whoever Inter included in those deals as makeweight. Didn't Inter get Nainggolan for a whole chunk of money and Zaniolo? Big Grin

I wish we had as good Primavera as of Merda.
(07-28-2020, 04:58 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out for whoever Inter included in those deals as makeweight. Didn't Inter get Nainggolan for a whole chunk of money and Zaniolo? Big Grin

I don't think this will go that way Zaniolo even during his primavera was considered big talent and Vergani is looks just a paperweight for them.

18-year-old Nicolò Zaniolo for Inter Primavera during 2017/2018 season:

29 games
14 goals
9 assists
Inter's top scorer
Campionato Primavera
Supercoppa Primavera

and Vergani is so so
3rd rated English club Leeds and 3rd rated crap coach Bielsa wants Fiorentino Luis.
(07-28-2020, 06:09 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]3rd rated English club Leeds and 3rd rated crap coach Bielsa wants Fiorentino Luis.

Someone's got something against Leeds I guess.  Devilol

Anyway, they can have Florentino Luis if they want him.
(07-28-2020, 05:00 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we had as good Primavera as of Merda.

It's not just our first team squad which is bad, it's the structure of the whole club. Hopefully we're working on that too.
(07-28-2020, 06:25 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Someone's got something against Leeds I guess.  Devilol

Anyway, they can have Florentino Luis if they want him.

I hate that bloody fatty shit, cow, bullshit, filthy pig Bielsa Angry Angry I don't pray nothing less than death for that Piggy Angry Angry I can't control my oral diarrhoea when someone starts praising him.