AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-02-2020, 11:05 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Kalulu is 20 and time on his side, he needs patience too. But being third choice is pointless, might as well send him on loan.

No one will buy Conti, someone will get a free loan probably.

Dalot is 21 not huge difference...
Can Dalot play on the left too? With Laxalt leaving and three other RBs in the squad this transfer otherwise doesn't make much sense.
Conti will sign for a hospital in Lombardia..thats the latest rumor abt him.
(10-02-2020, 08:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean who do youbhave in mind in terms of a "dumb team" that will pay up.  Icon_lol2
I meant who do you have in mind in terms of "deadwood" for us to get rid of. Big Grin

Icon_lol2 

All the usual suspects.  Duarte, Musacchio, Krunic, Castillejo (I feel that he recently regressed), Laxalt. Even Conti. (I used to like him a lot.) Antonio Donnarumma too, but we do need him for number. But I am afraid it is too late to find replacements.

So, realistically, only Krunic and Duarte. Laxalt if very good money comes in.

I also am not a big fan of Saelemaekers but we just got him and it didn't cost us much. He reminds me of Poli, "full of energy"  Sagrin

But do you know that since he joined us, as long as he played, we have NEVER lost. The only few games we did lose, he was unused sub.  Okmilan
Ibra 39 today.

I remember reports said Ibra wanted assurances on a competitive Milan and on the transfer market before he resigned. It made me wonder a little.
It's interesting that on paper, we didn't sign an obvious starter yet.
We've done great in getting some kid's but I'd still love some experience. David Silva would of been great even Modric.

Maybe we can close a double deal with Chelsea and get Rudiger and Bakayoko.
(10-03-2020, 02:09 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Ibra 39 today.

I remember reports said Ibra wanted assurances on a competitive Milan and on the transfer market before he resigned. It made me wonder a little.
It's interesting that on paper, we didn't sign an obvious starter yet.
We've done great in getting some kid's but I'd still love some experience. David Silva would of been great even Modric.

Maybe we can close a double deal with Chelsea and get Rudiger and Bakayoko.

Our midfield is doing fine with Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Hakan. There is no reason to get 2 old man for that.
With Laxalt leaving and Dalot joining we'll have four right backs and one left back. I really don't understand what's going on.
(10-02-2020, 11:21 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Can Dalot play on the left too? With Laxalt leaving and three other RBs in the squad this transfer otherwise doesn't make much sense.

Calabria can play on the left. There is no need to buy a backup for Theo.
(10-03-2020, 03:18 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]Calabria can play on the left. There is no need to buy a backup for Theo.

Ah, yeah I just saw people were talking about this on Reddit. Apparently he started out as a left back, so he's being brought in because Laxalt is on his way out then. That's fine, sounds like a player who's talented but hasn't really been able to succeed at Man Utd.
(10-03-2020, 03:13 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]Our midfield is doing fine with Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Hakan. There is no reason to get 2 old man for that.

The older guy's where an example. I still think we need another midfielder. 

Sure, 4 guy's to rotate through Serie A , EL,  and Coppa. They already look tired. Plus injuries or suspension and we have to rely on Krunic. Diaz is probably more out wide.

Lastly, do you trust Hakan to keep preforming? He did nothing for 3 year's. I am still cautious with him. Let's see.