AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was curious why he wasn't in the squad - hope he gets well soon!

PORTIERI
A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Tătărușanu.

DIFENSORI
Calabria, Gabbia, Hernández, Kalulu, Kjær, Laxalt.

CENTROCAMPISTI
Bennacer, Çalhanoğlu, Díaz, Kessie, Krunić, Saelemaekers, Tonali.

ATTACCANTI
Castillejo, Colombo, Maldini.
we got no more backup for the striker position, damn
can diaz played as a striker?
Federico Chiesa has rejected offers from Milan and abroad because he has his mind set on a move to Juve. [TuttoSport]

LOL i don't think he will go there to become a back up for Kulusevski.
Interesting choice for Chiesa. Look at how well Bernadeschi did at Juve lol. Fine with me if he wants to go to Juve and be a rotational winger, don't think he has the upside needed to be worth 40M anyway.
That's interesting. I wonder if it is made up. It smells that way. You just don't say that kind of things anymore (until you join the team).
Look at the source Tuttosport.Smile no need for further comment
(09-08-2020, 05:51 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]A player we got for 38 less than 2 years ago going for 23 (rumoured amount). This is very important to fix.
It is good to see us getting players before they cost lots (Roback, Kalulu, Bjorklund etc).

(09-24-2020, 03:39 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]we got no more backup for the striker position, damn
can diaz played as a striker?

diaz is to small and weak to face those vikings.
(09-24-2020, 10:21 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]diaz is to small and weak to face those vikings.

Good thing we are through the vikings. He can surely take on some potuguese though  Icon_lol2

On a more serious note, Diaz should play (not as a striker) vs Crotone. Hakan needs the break. Hopefully Leao will be ready. 

We badly need a game-changing player at RW.
(09-24-2020, 11:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Good thing we are through the vikings. He can surely take on some potuguese though  Icon_lol2

On a more serious note, Diaz should play (not as a striker) vs Crotone. Hakan needs the break. Hopefully Leao will be ready. 

We badly need a game-changing player at RW.

Castellijo can't dribble, he will pass to nearby players whenever he get stopped by a opponent. Even Saelemakers can dribble, its time for an upgrade.
That Hauge kid looked great. I wouldn't be against signing him, he showed more than Samu + Saelemakers.

About CB: Fofana, Ajer, Izzo, Milenkovic, Rudiger all seem to be either rumour or complicated. I don't know what we're doing there so maybe Nastasic since apparently he is keen.
I know Kessie can play CB if needed and so can Kalulu but in our current state it's urgent.