AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-31-2020, 04:13 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. There's a good analysis of the situation by Football Italia as well, where they say that Inter are building a team for right now instead of the future because they have the opportunity to knock Juve off their throne next season. Makes sense tbh. And as much as it pains me to say it, good luck to them. Even if it's Inter I hope a different team wins the league next season. Serie A has never been ruled by one team before in the way that Juve have owned this decade, and it's mainly because we and Inter have not been able to compete. It's a terrible situation for Italian football, and I hope we never see this kind of unnatural dominance by one club again.

I am betting for Atalanta this year, they need a solid defender and a kinda good Defensive midfielder for that regard, they pocketed a lot of money from UCL...
(08-31-2020, 04:13 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. There's a good analysis of the situation by Football Italia as well, where they say that Inter are building a team for right now instead of the future because they have the opportunity to knock Juve off their throne next season. Makes sense tbh. And as much as it pains me to say it, good luck to them. Even if it's Inter I hope a different team wins the league next season. Serie A has never been ruled by one team before in the way that Juve have owned this decade, and it's mainly because we and Inter have not been able to compete. It's a terrible situation for Italian football, and I hope we never see this kind of unnatural dominance by one club again.

its gonna be Ac Milan knocking off the throne Jubentus. @ Reza Smile I want this post highlighted in May/June 2021 when the season ends.
Lazio have contacted AC Milan about Lucas Paqueta, regarding a possible loan with buyout option.  However the Rossoneri would want a buyout. (Calciostyle.it) LOL buyback clause

AC Milan is very interested in Boubakary Soumaré from Lille. Milan has a real intention to sign him and he is their next target after Tonali. (Le10Sport) go get him ASAP than that Chelshit dustbin
The last to wear number 11 is the legend Borini ??

God conceals that he left a curse and misfortune in number 11 like the number 9
(08-31-2020, 05:17 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]The last to wear number 11 is the legend Borini ??

Ibra – following in the footsteps of giants.
(08-31-2020, 04:17 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I am betting for Atalanta this year, they need a solid defender and a kinda good Defensive midfielder for that regard, they pocketed a lot of money from UCL...

Maybe... I don't know about Atalanta. They definitely play great football, but I feel like they are close to reaching their peak level. They are a strong team made up of good individuals, but I feel like a Scudetto contender needs to have a strong team made up of great individuals, players who can pull some magic out of their hat and secure three points when their team is having a bad day. I'm just not sure if Atalanta has that kind of squad. They've definitely surprised me a lot during the last few years though, so I wouldn't put it past them to do it again.
How is halilovic doing in preseason?
(08-31-2020, 06:31 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]How is halilovic doing in preseason?

Shit as usual
(08-31-2020, 04:17 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I am betting for Atalanta this year, they need a solid defender and a kinda good Defensive midfielder for that regard, they pocketed a lot of money from UCL...

Atalanta to win the scudetto? It rarely works out this way in modern football. Despite it all I think Juve remain faves.

(08-31-2020, 05:13 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]its gonna be Ac Milan knocking off the throne Jubentus. @ Reza Smile I want this post highlighted in May/June 2021 when the season ends.

Okmilan

Forza Milan
(08-31-2020, 06:33 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Shit as usual

Seriously?