View Full Version : Alberto Gilardino to Milan??
All news are FALSE:
Galliani su Gilardino: "Lunedì giornata decisiva"
"In quel giorno ci verrà detto sì o no, ma sono ottimista"
MILANO - L'approdo di Alberto Gilardino al Milan slitta di qualche giorno. La conferma arriva dallo stesso Adriano Galliani, vicepresidente del club rossonero: "Abbiamo concordato con il Parma che lunedì prossimo sarà la giornata definitiva. In quel giorno, ci verrà detto sì o no, dentro o fuori, ma io sono abbastanza ottimista".
Until NEXT MONDAY nothing will be official!!!!
Bad news...
zlatanov
12-07-2005, 12:43
What is this all about:
Milan: slitta il sì per Gilardino
La cessione del Parma rallenta la trattativa
MILANO - Ore decisive nella trattativa tra Alberto Gilardino e il Milan. Il sì del giocatore è però slittato di qualche giorno per il protrarsi della trattativa legata alla cessione del Parma.
That is from la gazzetta...I guess it says that the player and Milan have agreed, but somehow it is still tied to the sale of parma.
Can someone confirm.
Nothing we didn't know - it says that now are the decisive moments in the Milan-Gila deal. The "yes" from Gila, however, has been prolonged for a few days due to matters concerning the sale of Parma.
all this is getting way, way too dumb.
devoted_dm
12-07-2005, 12:56
Well, it could be that Braida wasn't supposed to say anything about the transfer before an official statement has been made, but got all excited when he talked to the fans and did it anyway - and now he is trying to deny it.
OR, it could be that he is just very confident that Gila will sign for us. Like I am.
zlatanov
12-07-2005, 13:05
Well, it could be that Braida wasn't supposed to say anything about the transfer before an official statement has been made, but got all excited when he talked to the fans and did it anyway - and now he is trying to deny it.
OR, it could be that he is just very confident that Gila will sign for us. Like I am.
I was thinking about that first possibility. IMO, either the fans made it all up - I am assuming those initial reports were quoting them - or Braida realised he had done a mistake and now he is trying to cover it up. :sagrin:
did braida said that he didn't make any coments on gilardino ? ?????
zlatanov
12-07-2005, 13:40
yeah, he denied making any comments of this sort and immediately after that Galliani made a statement too saying that Parma has asked Milan for more time - until next Monday - to discuss Milan's offer for Gila.
Hasan Rossonero
12-07-2005, 13:48
yeah, he denied making any comments of this sort and immediately after that Galliani made a statement too saying that Parma has asked Milan for more time - until next Monday - to discuss Milan's offer for Gila.
so monday appears to be the day...dun dun dun...
guys i get up and the first thing i do is go to the web.
At least now I will know to really start hoping on Sunday night.
At least now I will know to really start hoping on Sunday night.
I have a strong feeling you won't wait till Sunday to start hoping again. :stupid:
zlatanov
12-07-2005, 13:53
I ain't worried at all - http://www.tgcom.it/sport/articoli/articolo266176.shtml - Galliani himself seems to be enjoying this whole story and looks way too relaxed for things not to be already done and dusted.
Parma are reported to be close to closing a deal to sell the club and this is what seems to be the reason why it takes so long to make the Milan-Gila deal official.
Maybe Milan are negotiating with the new owners. :irritate:
Hasan Rossonero
12-07-2005, 13:57
I have a strong feeling you won't wait till Sunday to start hoping again. :stupid:
true... i am a sad sad man :D
this story has to end sometime...
i spend hours on the net:510:
just hoping that something will happen..
Warro Bantan
12-07-2005, 14:57
Brings to mind this old disco classic:
Ohhh...And the beat goes on....just like my love...everlasting...
devoted_dm
12-07-2005, 15:27
I think this transfer will definitely happen. I'll start worrying if Galliani says that we already have good enough strikers at the club.
Planet Milan says braida has announced that gila is ours Officially
anyone else can confirm or deny ? i know that galliani said deadline is next monday!
Milan3869
12-07-2005, 21:55
maybe we should stop quoting other sources regarding gilardino's supposively transfer....until acmilan.com confirms it, nothing has happened!!!
anyways i do hope it becomes official in the upcoming days
sehnsucht79
12-07-2005, 23:24
Ah, Milan is probably doing a Moggi with the whole Gila saga
Apparently Braida DID make the confirmation bout Gilardino (he was getting ahead of himself); and Milan made him take back his words hence the news at acmilan.com
thats what I heard anyways
Grande-Milan-DK
13-07-2005, 01:30
The final decision will first be made monday as Parma want more time - source: acmilan.com
Tha parma president has just said that the transfer of gilardino is something that they will have to do! :)
http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200528/cmc_84911.html
tbouks02
13-07-2005, 05:01
Tha parma president has just said that the transfer of gilardino is something that they will have to do! :)
http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200528/cmc_84911.html
He said Gila has to be sold if nobody buys Parma. But Parma are about to have new owners so that changes everything.
Hasan Rossonero
13-07-2005, 05:50
He said Gila has to be sold if nobody buys Parma. But Parma are about to have new owners so that changes everything.
For this gilardino stuff let's quote sources that are credible...like gazzetta, acmilan.com etc.
Here is Galliani's announcement from acmilan.com:
’I’m almost optimist about Gilardino, when a player wants to join a team, his will is often satisfied. I hope the deal will be completed. I had talks with Parma top management and I don’t think they will be able to sell the club earlier than Monday. I accepted that everything would be postponed to that day, Parma asked me for this, you have to ask them why. Considering Gilardino’s sacrifice to renounce to over one million euros, Parma will actually sell the player for 25 millions.’
AND
"It was Parma to ask us to wait again for Gilardino. From a financial point of view, the negotiation is over, everything has been settled. The player will renounce to the percentage on the move that, according to an agreement with his club, he owes to receive in case his price is superior to a fixed sum. It is a story that is becoming tiring for everyone, but fortunally we can see the end. Should Gilardino not join us, we would see what to do: we could be looking for another striker or do without."
This is Moggi? seriously? I can't believe he actually said something remotely nice about Milan :D
He didn’t necessarily. Could have been said to illustrate what apparently he sees as the difference between Juve and Milan: The first – unlike the other - only makes these types of transfers when it’s a necessity .
if the financial details are done, whats not done?
Hasan Rossonero
13-07-2005, 08:08
']if the financial details are done, whats not done?
i think all the bureaucratic stuff remains at large...Parma's ownership, the fact that they are in administration... etc.
Let's hope.
So We can see the Official news in Monday? I hope Gila is already ours! And Galiani talked with Parma`s management I read it on ACMILAN.com!
Warro Bantan
13-07-2005, 08:59
From acmilan.com
GALLIANI: 'I talked with Parma top management'
7/13/2005
MILAN - Tuttosport also quotes Adriano Galliani’s words: ’I’m almost optimist about Gilardino, when a player wants to join a team, his will is often satisfied. I hope the deal will be completed. I had talks with Parma top management and I don’t think they will be able to sell the club earlier than Monday. I accepted that everything would be postponed to that day, Parma asked me for this, you have to ask them why. Considering Gilardino’s sacrifice to renounce to over one million euros, Parma will actually sell the player for 25 millions.
Ok, all you impatient freaks out there...Monday is the day.... :w155:
why is there still a possibility of a "no"?
Hasan Rossonero
13-07-2005, 09:38
']why is there still a possibility of a "no"?
I answered that question a few posts back.
Warro Bantan
13-07-2005, 09:46
Because Shev 7....anything is possible in the transfer market...:rollani:
Lets look at some possibilities for the "no":
1. The new owners of Parma may decide to offer Gila 100,000 pounds per week to stay, and he may decide to accept..
2. He breaks a leg (God forbid)
3. He elopes with his lady love from Australia, and he decides to migrate to the "land down under" and play for the Sydney Eagles
4. Parma sells him to Chelsea...Gila looses his cool, and goes postal on the Parma suits, and gets arrested...
So many things could happen my friend, but he is ours, with 90% certainty...
zlatanov
13-07-2005, 09:47
good news - Gila has not appeared at the official start of the new season for Parma. Gila was not present and this seems an indication of what Parma's anwer on Monday will be. The player has made it clear that he is willing to start prep with Parma, so his absence from Parma's training camp is hardly because he is on strike, trying to force his transfer to Milan - a move that has become increasingly popular among players these days. Most probably this is because Parma and Milan wouldn't want him to get injured in this so very peculiar moment.
It was also reported that Gila's name is on the list of Parma players expected to appear for the first training but his name is also on the list with players, who will be leaving Parma and the destination next to Gila's name on that list reads: MILAN :)
this is on www.gazzetta.it/calcio
Warro Bantan
13-07-2005, 10:00
good news - Gila has not appeared at the official start of the new season for Parma. Gila was not present and this seems an indication of what Parma's anwer on Monday will be. ....It was also reported that Gila's name is on the list of Parma players expected to appear for the first training but his name is also on the list with players, who will be leaving Parma and the destination next to Gila's name on that list reads: MILAN :)
this is on www.gazzetta.it/calcio
Ahh Zlat the man!! :respect: The scourer of the internet, getting minute details from the far reaches of the globe...
This is definately good news though, and it seems the "writing is on the wall"... :dielaugh: :w155:
Maltese Charlie
13-07-2005, 10:10
']why is there still a possibility of a "no"?
Theoretically yes it is possible, but not practically, even if Parma will have the new owners till Monday (something which is not probably to happen) because the player wants Milan at all cost. He made a big sacrifice when renounced to over one million euros so that Parma and Milan can reach a deal.
I thought I read somewhere that Gila's "vacation/break" has been extended till the 19th?
Whatever it is, seems to be good news :D
Hasan Rossonero
13-07-2005, 10:37
I can't wait till Monday. :djn:
humanTORCH
13-07-2005, 10:37
since we bought bobo over, inter merdas fans believed that they will finally get Gila. Don't they ever learn :dielaugh:
:grinser:
Maldini_Sheva
13-07-2005, 11:10
I can hardly wait until Monday, I'm hoping that Gila will become ours. It sad to what happenned w/ Crespo. He's done well w/ us, hope things going better for him. I wish him a big luck. I also hoping that Vieri can do the same or even a better job than Crespo.:D
good news - Gila has not appeared at the official start of the new season for Parma. Gila was not present and this seems an indication of what Parma's anwer on Monday will be. The player has made it clear that he is willing to start prep with Parma, so his absence from Parma's training camp is hardly because he is on strike, trying to force his transfer to Milan - a move that has become increasingly popular among players these days.[/url]
If he had ever done that, i wouldn't want him to come to Milan. I hate those unproffesional players, showing nothing but lack of respect and immaturity (Pizarro is going to Inter, isn't he? :tongue1: :haha: )
Galliani’s Gilardino frustration
13.7
Source: Football Italia
Milan Vice-president Adriano Galliani is becoming increasingly frustrated at the delay in the signing of Parma star Alberto Gilardino.
Talks to sign the Azzurri ace have been going on for a while, with the side’s seemingly unable to agree a fee.
“The transfer is becoming boring,” Galliani told Tuttosport. “We have made an offer and we will not change it.
“The player has agreed to a waive his right to his percentage of the transfer fee, so it is time to close the deal.
“Either he is in, or he is out. Yes or no. If not, then we will look elsewhere.”
However, last night Milan Sporting Director Ariedo Braida told Milan fans waiting outside the club's offices to “relax, we have signed Gilardino,” reports Corriere della Sera.
The paper also quotes Galliani as saying: “I have just spoken to Parma officials, and they have asked that the deal be concluded next Monday. I had to agree.
“Our hands are tied, as the deal depends on the sale of Parma football club. But if it were up to us, Gilardino would have already joined up with the Milan squad.”
Parma meet up for the start of pre-season training this morning and it is thought that Gilardino will not be present, despite the Gialloblu claiming otherwise.
Meanwhile, Christian Vieiri will link up with his new Milan teammates tomorrow, when Milan start their pre-season preparations.
“We are all very happy that we have signed him,” commented Galliani.
“I can sense that the player is charged up for the season, and happy – he was a great buy.”
since we bought bobo over, inter merdas fans believed that they will finally get Gila. Don't they ever learn :dielaugh:
:grinser:
Hahahaha!! Bravo, :devf: !
It really seems like gila is ours, we just need to wait untill monday to for details, and it will be 25 mil euro's and gila will get 1mil a year.
Im going mad about this, every, EVERY day I have to check it out, read all possible papers and all possible teletext pages and nothing officiall, but on monday we will have him :diablo:
hitmannq8
13-07-2005, 13:13
Galliani also said he isnt certain if JDT will leave. He also said that our transfer market is closed after we seal the Gila deal. No others will join, and Pancaro will leave (which he already did). Its on acmilan.com
MARA*10*DONA
13-07-2005, 13:16
don't get excited 'till we see it on Milan's site....do you still remember how the transfare of Cannavaro was going,...and how did it end???
GrymMannen
13-07-2005, 13:43
It's either done on Monday or Galliani will surprise us tomorrow.
Can Galliani surprise the entire world and presents Gilardino too at the presentation?
freddydaddy7
14-07-2005, 01:25
i have the same feeleing he would do that and just pop up with him and say here is Gila and Barlousconi will show him off him self to the media
devoted_dm
14-07-2005, 02:36
don't get excited 'till we see it on Milan's site....do you still remember how the transfare of Cannavaro was going,...and how did it end???
It ended with us buying Nesta instead. Sooo.. if the same thing happens here, we can look forward to Thierry Henry joining us soon! :D
freddydaddy7
14-07-2005, 07:44
yaa i have feelin Gila is on their way or else They wouldnt let Tomosson leave to benfica if thats for sure he is comin and he is right now havin fun with his family and passin over his jearsy to all his fans b4 he heads to Milan
humanTORCH
14-07-2005, 10:00
It ended with us buying Nesta instead. Sooo.. if the same thing happens here, we can look forward to Thierry Henry joining us soon! :D
or maybe ronaldinho! :v408:
Hasan Rossonero
14-07-2005, 10:09
or maybe ronaldinho! :v408:
i'd prefer Gilardino over Ronaldinho or anyone else.
i'd prefer Gilardino over Ronaldinho or anyone else.
definatly... especially over henry
Warro Bantan
14-07-2005, 12:38
From: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=291866
"Tomasson isn't here because he has opened negotiations with Benfica," said Galliani. "They could be concluded on Friday."
Galliani was quizzed on the negotiations with Parma striker Gilardino, but he refused to make a firm commitment.
"There are talks," he added. "A striker will arrive and I hope it will be Gilardino. Next year we will have four forwards."
Ok, so more of the same, but it is intresting to note that this statement by Galliani indicates definitively that we will have only 4 strikers next season...or can Uncle Fester be trusted to tell the truth? Something tells me that this will be the case...plus, if our Grandfatherly pair of Pippo and Bobo are injured for the medium to long term, we can always recall Boriello...:rollani:
Hasan Rossonero
14-07-2005, 12:43
From: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=291866
Ok, so more of the same, but it is intresting to note that this statement by Galliani indicates definitively that we will have only 4 strikers next season...or can Uncle Fester be trusted to tell the truth? Something tells me that this will be the case...plus, if our Grandfatherly pair of Pippo and Bobo are injured for the medium to long term, we can always recall Boriello...:rollani:
so warro..if you had to peg a percentage on gila coming to us on monday what would it be? :D
Warro Bantan
14-07-2005, 13:13
so warro..if you had to peg a percentage on gila coming to us on monday what would it be? :D
After a close examination of all the variables, a glance at the stock market, and a close look at recent market trends, I think I could come up with a 98.675% probability that he will have "Zafira" splashed across his belly in a few days...:D :w143:
Hasan Rossonero
14-07-2005, 13:25
After a close examination of all the variables, a glance at the stock market, and a close look at recent market trends, I think I could come up with a 98.675% probability that he will have "Zafira" splashed across his belly in a few days...:D :w143:
LMAO! nice man...i will do cartwheels at work if it happens.
:whie:
Ok, so more of the same, but it is intresting to note that this statement by Galliani indicates definitively that we will have only 4 strikers next season...or can Uncle Fester be trusted to tell the truth? Something tells me that this will be the case...plus, if our Grandfatherly pair of Pippo and Bobo are injured for the medium to long term, we can always recall Boriello...:rollani:
Or give the big opportunity to Adriano Marzeglia or George Jr. Weah to the first team, imagine that? :)
dossantos22
14-07-2005, 14:48
I don't know nothing about George Jr.
Tell mi something about him
I don't know nothing about George Jr.
Tell mi something about him
He is George Weah's son, joined the Milan Academy within the last year or so.
Warro Bantan
14-07-2005, 15:40
I don't know nothing about George Jr.
Tell mi something about him
Cant say I can add much to kHrIs´s post, except to say that he was a revelation for the junior team, who did quite well this season, due in no small part to George Jrs performances...suffice it to say, is that this seems to be a potential case of "like Father, like son".... :crazy:
milan have got gilardino for sure its just a matter of days
gilardino is comin for sure
On monday gila will be ours. But, im interested in one thing, how will pippo or bobo cope with a possibility that they are 4th strikers?? What do u think? And with tomasson leaving us ( thank god :clap: ) it means that milan-lab didnt spot any big fitness problems with pippo or vieri. And it sounds good.
aceventura
15-07-2005, 02:08
There is no specific role as 4th striker because all of the fawrwards will fight for place in the first team and we got a lot of games for everyone to play. we shouldnt think that if we get Gila thas immiditaly saying that all the season it will be only Sheva and Gila because if Bobo or Pippo will get in good shape they will get the first team spot as well.
sehnsucht79
15-07-2005, 02:16
Just see what happens on Monday you impatient freaks :D
hitmannq8
15-07-2005, 07:21
I will be very very pissed if Pippo gets injured for 1 game next season, even if its something so delicate as him losing a nail. The sale of JDT indicates that we will have 4 stikers that will be fit ALL YEAR. Let´s hope thats true.
The way Galliani has been talkin in his last statements are very negative. I am still hopeful that we may land Gila, but im having doubts. If we dont get Gila, I think we will go for Henry, which I certainly wouldn´t mind having. Henry will possibly be looking for an exit given that Vieira has just joined Juve. Pires, Ljunberg, Cole, Campbell all seem be on their way out. Arsenal are finished, haha that just makes me laugh. Joking aside, I would really prefer Gila over Ronaldinho and Henry.
I know we signed him!!!!!!!!! Tomasson went to Benfica this means Gila to Milan!!!!!!!!!!!
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 08:59
everyone said that
ok
thats truefor sure
Warro Bantan
15-07-2005, 09:39
From acmilan.com
GALLIANI: 'Gilardino move depending on Bondi'
7/15/2005
MILAN - Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani spoke about Alberto Gilardino's negotiation while entering the Figc meeting: ’It all depends on commissioner Bondi, he is the seller. I hope we will define everything in the next few days.'
So, you impatient freaks :D out there, channel your venom toward Bondi...he is the problem now!!!! :sagrin: :delol:
Bondi is not a problem. AT ALL.
Bondi is not a Parma official. He was sent to look after Parma by the Italian Government.
I wonder who's "the Italian Government"... Hrm.. ;)
Just see what happens on Monday you impatient freaks :D
Which Monday??? This Monday??? Or was it last months Monday??? I've heard this statement for weeks now. He comes... he comes. If not oh well. But lets not make these statement. I'm not being impatient nor am I being a pessimist. I'm being honest... that is none of us really know what date he will, if he does, signs with us.
I guess the reason that JDT sale is not announced (or finalized) is that we need to wait until Gilardino deal is completed, both of which look to me like 99% done. However, if there is ever a chance that Gilardino is not coming, JDT may stay.
BY ALL MEANS, taking JDT's name out of roster already IS JUST RUDE. :mad: I am madder at Milan when they do so rather than they not able to get somebody new. Albertini comes to my mind ...... :(
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 10:26
ı will watch domenica sportiva on sunday and ı will get drink and ı will wait gilas signing.
it s offical kids.
we signed gila 7 months ago.
we also signed cicinho.
we dont need oddo.
Peachtot
15-07-2005, 10:30
Which Monday??? This Monday??? Or was it last months Monday??? I've heard this statement for weeks now. He comes... he comes.
as i've said, Kui : Never Come Gila, even for just drop by !!
where are you getting all ur info shevaandkaka'
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:03
ı met with them in istanbul on may
they are close to milan management
they told me about cicinho
ı know we are interested in him 1 year ago
leanardo scouted him many times
did you watch a game with curva sud?ı did
next year ı will be in milan and ı will go to milanello
and ı will watch our scudetto game and a farewell to billy
we are not italians kids.we are all from foreign countries.we cant know what italians know.
did you listen milan inno?its our song
do u know hakan şükür?
we signed hakan before inter signed.but braida rejected him.
ı know that because hakan is from turkey
also ı have ukraian friends.they are good.also did you know that shevas father doesnt speak english?yes ı know
they told about kaka'
on 14 my italian friends were in milanello with curva sud.they also said sheva were not there.why sheva were not there?ı dont know.
ı can understand italian also can speak a bit
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:04
we could sign zlatan under fatih terim era.but ajax rejected us.he was our first choice.after that we signed useless inzaghi
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:08
did you know that?
Sheva wasnt there because his face was being operated.
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:17
you should buy a sky star 2 tv card
you could watch almost all milan games from a turkish tv named tv 8
ı could teach you some turkish
you can also watch premier league and brazil league from tv 8 too
its free.just buy a sky star 2 tv card
ı met with them in istanbul on may
they are close to milan management
they told me about cicinho
ı know we are interested in him 1 year ago
leanardo scouted him many times
did you watch a game with curva sud?ı did
next year ı will be in milan and ı will go to milanello
and ı will watch our scudetto game and a farewell to billy
we are not italians kids.we are all from foreign countries.we cant know what italians know.
did you listen milan inno?its our song
do u know hakan şükür?
we signed hakan before inter signed.but braida rejected him.
ı know that because hakan is from turkey
also ı have ukraian friends.they are good.also did you know that shevas father doesnt speak english?yes ı know
they told about kaka'
on 14 my italian friends were in milanello with curva sud.they also said sheva were not there.why sheva were not there?ı dont know.
ı can understand italian also can speak a bit
lsn man
ok
what the hell does this have to do with alberto gilardino?
ok
mark my words
ok
by any chance, ok, are ur friends called adriano galliani
ok
and ariedo braida?
ok
:rolleyes:
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:19
galliani announce him on monday on 18 july
you will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:25
they are your friends kids.ı have no friends like galliani
mk you didnt watch milan games and you comment on milan.
how many games did you watch milan on live last season?
my friends from curva sud.all milan fans close to milan in italy kids.
they are not from a country like jordan
ı didnt heard your countrys name
we signed gila and cicinho
you will see
on monday ı want you to sorry from me.
oddo?we wont sign him.
even with gila we have no chance to win scudetto vs juve with viera
haha we will win the Scudetto.. ;)
so on Monday Galliani will announce Cicinho too?
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:31
ım so sad kids
ım sorry mk
Vieira is good and all. But its not like he's gonna score 20 goals. He's only gonna stop people from scoring.
This coming season you will see Kaká of 03/04 back. And Ibra will become like Kaká of 04/05
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:36
if kaka' plays his best,juve has no chance
if tognaccini doesnt make a mistake about kaka' he will be the best player in the world next year
also we will win scudetto
last year our best player was dida.
others played so awful
ı think juve will sell emerson to juve exchange for samuel
ı hope so
they signed viera ok
refrees backs juve all the time.juve is great with viera
with refrees juve is the best
in the last 4 years they won 3 scudetto
we must accept they are better than us
ı could die for milan but thats realities
what the hell?
no.
Juve is not better than us. Please stop saying this. It simply sucks. Vieira's signing will be hopefully neutrallized by us signing Gilardino.
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:41
2003-04 everyone thinks that kaka' will be best player in the world.
but last year ibrahimoviç was not great.he is very good.he scored many goals with luck and also cejas help and also lecces awful defenders helped him.
he wasnot kakas level.del piero played better than him.
kaka' will be better than the season 2003-2004.ı swear he will be better.
tognaccini made a mistake about him.but this year will be different.
ı hope so!
without ricky we have no chance
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:46
viera and emerson
one of them is the best dm
the other one the second best dm
they are your friends kids.ı have no friends like galliani
mk you didnt watch milan games and you comment on milan.
how many games did you watch milan on live last season?
my friends from curva sud.all milan fans close to milan in italy kids.
they are not from a country like jordan
ı didnt heard your countrys name
we signed gila and cicinho
you will see
on monday ı want you to sorry from me.
oddo?we wont sign him.
even with gila we have no chance to win scudetto vs juve with viera
man what the hell is wrong with you??? ... u drink too much coffee or something.???
and what does my country have to do with this??? ... (henrik, could u please do me a favour and ban him cuz all he does is post stupid and ridiulous posts and insult other people when they disagree with him) i think alot of us had enough.
oh and i watched 90% of milans matches last season, ur the last one to teach me about them buddy.
oh and on monday i will appologize, would u like some more coffee in the meantime sir??
*******
Christopher
15-07-2005, 12:51
viera and emerson
one of them is the best dm
the other one the second best dm
gee Makelalee or however you spell his name from chelsea is very good I'd definitely put him ahead of those two, and Van Bommel should be in that group too.
agree with mk18 shevaandkaka alwais has ridiculous posts that give ppl hopes. i think he reads sum newspapers where everything is speculation n then pposts it thinking its real. u alwais sai that milan r gonna make all these crazi moves n not one of them has happened.
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:55
:ban: :pr115: man what the hell is wrong with you??? ... u drink too much coffee or something.???
and what does my country have to do with this??? ... (henrik, could u please do me a favour and ban him cuz all he does is post stupid and ridiulous posts and insult other people when they disagree with him) i think alot of us had enough.
oh and i watched 90% of milans matches last season, ur the last one to teach me about them buddy.
oh and on monday i will appologize, would u like some more coffee in the meantime sir??
its normal that you are not agree with me
ı watched all milan games that awaible on tv
you said that
ur the last one to teach me about them buddy.
you insulted me
ı must say that henrik must ban mk
joking aside
ım really sorry mk
:uhm:
*******
ım so sad kids
ım sorry mk
appology accepted
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 12:58
agree with mk18 shevaandkaka alwais has ridiculous posts that give ppl hopes. i think he reads sum newspapers where everything is speculation n then pposts it thinking its real. u alwais sai that milan r gonna make all these crazi moves n not one of them has happened.
you insulted me kids.
ı only read turkish newspapers becaıse ı wanna laugh them
because they are crazy
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 13:03
ı remember 1 years ago ı always said that we must sign gila and marek.
u said to me gila and marek will sign for juve.did you see?who is the one read newspaper and believe them?
ok
gila is ours kids.
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 13:04
just believe me
ok
you will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ilol:
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 13:07
If i have to believe the newspaper Inter made a bid of 12 milion for the talented 18-year-old defender. Anderlecht asks 20 milion and refused. They can refuse or accept what they want because Kompany extended his contract until 2010.
Other interested teams : Chelsea and Barcelona.
The manager of anderlecht quoted : "Kompany will go to a team that can afford to buy Shevchenko."
.
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 13:12
ı find it goal.com
sheva and gila would be wonderful
nesta and maldini partnership is wonderful
kaka'
the only one who makes us champion
ı remember 1 years ago ı always said that we must sign gila and marek.
u said to me gila and marek will sign for juve.did you see?who is the one read newspaper and believe them?
ok
gila is ours kids.
how about stop using the word 'kids' because the majority here are aloder than you and its disrespectful
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 13:17
how about stop using the word 'kids' because the majority here are aloder than you and its disrespectful
ım just 20
ok you are ricky
ı wont say kids to milan fans
friends is ok
zlatanov
15-07-2005, 13:19
how about stop using the word 'kids' because the majority here are aloder than you and its disrespectful
... and also please try to put as much info as possible in a single post because the way things are right now, you seem to be the only one posting in that thread.
Yeah, 2-3 pages of just the same guy writing stuff, much of it being total nonsense, and have nothing to do with the thread's topic... :rolleyes:
ım just 20
ok you are ricky
ı wont say kids to milan fans
friends is ok
ehm u can use guys if you want...
shevaandkaka'
15-07-2005, 15:04
did anyone see that seedorf is bald?he is so funny
If you go here: http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=12633
you will notice that JDT is not announced as part of the 2005/06 squad which leaves me to only 2 conclusions:
1) Tomasson has been sold to Benifica
2) Gilardino's signing will be announced on Monday
Why else would his name be missing?
I think his deal is all done but Galliani is playing these "tricks" on us and wanting us to wave away our weekend and actually look forward to Monday.
Bastard Galliani, I want my weekend :(
did anyone see that seedorf is bald?he is so funny
I still think you have this Forums confused with some Chat. :nana:
humanTORCH
16-07-2005, 00:22
I still think you have this Forums confused with some Chat. :nana:
I'm confused too.
seems likeshevaandkaka' is reading to us some kind of news or telling us a stories he dreamt for the past few nights.
Damn this guy seems to know 'lots of things'.
Tell me something then, what jersey no. will gila wear? :rotfl:
freddydaddy7
16-07-2005, 04:08
guys can u translate this i did but couldnt understand it
Milan, il giudice blocca Gilardino
Per valutare altre offerte
La telenevola dell'estate, quella tra Alberto Gilardino e il Milan, va avanti. Quando l'affare sembrava ormai in dirittura d'arrivo (24 mln di euro al Parma pagabili in tre rate) è arrivato lo stop del giudice del Tribunale fallimentare, che ha bloccato la cessione in attesa di vagliare offerte concorrenziali. Lunedì sarà il giorno decisivo. Intanto in via Turati è stata bloccata la cessione di Tomasson al Benfica.
Nuovo colpo di scena nella trattativa più calda del calciomercato estivo. Dopo che Galliani aveva annunciato per lunedì il giorno del sì tra i due "promessi sposi", un nuovo ostacolo si è frapposto al matrimonio calcistico più atteso d'Italia. Essendo il Parma un club in amministrazione controllata, infatti, il commissario straordinario Enrico Bondi deve ottenere il via libera dal tribunale fallimentare e il giudice delegato venerdì ha comunicato l'intenzione di riservarsi un'ulteriore valutazione, considerato che quella del Milan è l'unica offerta ad essere stata avanzata per il giocatore. La decisione del giudice del tribunale di Parma è un atto dovuto, ma ha aumentato il limite (già alto) della tensione. "Alberto Gilardino non è una cosa, ma una persona - ha sbottato l'agente del giocatore Beppe Bonetto, raccontando lo sfogo dell'attaccante - e quindi o va dove vuole lui o resta a Parma". Il che costerebbe alla società ducale oltre 4 mln di euro lordi a stagione, oltre al fatto che a giugno 2007, la punta si svincolerebbe a parametro zero, sottraendo al clun la possibilità di ricavare degli utili dalla sua cessione. "Non si può aspettare che piombi uno sceicco dagli Emirati Arabi disposto a spendere 50 mln per lui - ha proseguito Bonetto - perché tanto Alberto non lo seguirebbe. Penso e spero che prevalga il buon sebso e che lunedì finisca definitivamente questa trattativa così lunga e complessa".
Difficoltà sono sorte anche nella trattativa che dovrebbe portare Jon Dahl Tomasson al Benfica. Il primo incontro tra l'attaccante danese e la società portoghese, infatti, non ha avuto esito positivo. Il nodo è l'ingaggio del bomber, che, in base al contratto attuale guadagna circa 2 mln e 600 mila euro a stagione. Il Benfica vorrebbe spalmare su cinque anni i 10 mln e 400 mila euro che spettano al giocatore fino al 2009. L'epilogo è tutt'altro che scontato, anche se il Milan spera che l'operazione vada in porto; in tal caso, i rossoneri risparmierebbero 20 mln lordi di stipendio per le prossime quattro stagioni.
from:
http://www.tgcom.it/sport/articoli/articolo266719.shtml
thanks
sehnsucht79
16-07-2005, 05:08
Which Monday??? This Monday??? Or was it last months Monday??? I've heard this statement for weeks now. He comes... he comes. If not oh well. But lets not make these statement. I'm not being impatient nor am I being a pessimist. I'm being honest... that is none of us really know what date he will, if he does, signs with us.
THIS coming monday I expect.
did you even understand his post?
postboast!
Alberto Gilardino's proposed move to Milan is reportedly on hold as Parma, according to reports in Italy.
Parma's bankruptcy court have decided to halt Gilardino's switch temporarily in order to consider other bids for the Italy international striker.
The club are keen to secure as much money as possible for the 23-year-old in order to bolster their dire financial situation.
The Rossoneri have tabled a €24 million offer for the striker, but are not prepared to wait until Monday for their proposal to be accepted.
Milan chief officer Adriano Galliani has stated the club are growing impatient and if they cannot sign Gilardino soon, they will pursue other options.
"Milan have no plans to wait until Monday. Our offer is known. If it is rejected it means we will look at other options," Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport.
Gilardino's agent Beppe Bonetto remains positive a deal can be agreed, but has stated the client would have no problem staying with Parma.
"Alberto Gilardino isn't a thing but a person," stated Bonetto to Corriere dello Sport. "Either he will go where he wants, or he will stay at Parma.
"There is no point thinking about or waiting for an offer from an Emirates club willing to spend €50 million.
"Alberto won't go there to play. I hope and I think common sense will prevail. I hope on Monday these long and difficult negotiations will end positively."
Tomasson stays and Gilardino don't come.
Game over to this post and no more questions.
Chelsea will make a better offer to Parma and Gilardino has no option, he can't stay in Parma and Parma don't like to sell to Milan at that prize.
Shevchenko, Tomasson, Inzaghi and Vieri will be our attack for next season. That's all.
sehnsucht79
16-07-2005, 06:19
']did you even understand his post?
postboast!
Of course I understood it silly... But there have been really strong indications that Milan will announce it this monday, thats all. Even Moggi stated so if I am not mistaken. Im not saying we should all believe these mercato guru's statements blindly, but in the very end some things are just bound to be true, even though some are not.
stop it Smoje. Wait till Monday.
freddydaddy7
16-07-2005, 06:40
i guess will wait and see nothin looks pretty good now
u never know just will wait and see what the officail site say about this issue.
will hope its all good and its just rubbish talk
why is Galliani suddenly saying Milan dont want to wait till Monday?
"From a financial point of view, the negotiation is over, everything has been settled."
-See, both parties have agreed. what the hell has this got to do with Chelsea making a higher offer?
"I accepted that everything would be postponed to that day (Monday)"
These were all Galliani's words a few days ago.
And besides, all the Milan players are already talking about Gilardino. Doesnt that mean something?
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 06:52
']Alberto Gilardino's proposed move to Milan is reportedly on hold as Parma, according to reports in Italy.
Parma's bankruptcy court have decided to halt Gilardino's switch temporarily in order to consider other bids for the Italy international striker.
The club are keen to secure as much money as possible for the 23-year-old in order to bolster their dire financial situation.
The Rossoneri have tabled a €24 million offer for the striker, but are not prepared to wait until Monday for their proposal to be accepted.
Milan chief officer Adriano Galliani has stated the club are growing impatient and if they cannot sign Gilardino soon, they will pursue other options.
"Milan have no plans to wait until Monday. Our offer is known. If it is rejected it means we will look at other options," Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport.
Gilardino's agent Beppe Bonetto remains positive a deal can be agreed, but has stated the client would have no problem staying with Parma.
"Alberto Gilardino isn't a thing but a person," stated Bonetto to Corriere dello Sport. "Either he will go where he wants, or he will stay at Parma.
"There is no point thinking about or waiting for an offer from an Emirates club willing to spend €50 million.
"Alberto won't go there to play. I hope and I think common sense will prevail. I hope on Monday these long and difficult negotiations will end positively."
I read that on skysports as wel...well it is really up to Gila now. He should probably refuse any club that comes in for him to go to Milan.
I still have hope.
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 06:55
THe official site says Tomasson has been sold to Stuttgart...so this Tomasson block thing was false.
haha .. one of the most tense few minutes of my life...
and nothing is sealed yet! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 07:08
I think we will be celebrating Gila's capture very soon...
OR
he will stay at Parma...
This is perfect, if Parma are waiting for an auction (and reports are true) then good luck trying to force the kid to sign with another club.
Dr Milano
16-07-2005, 07:11
I think we will be celebrating Gila's capture very soon...
OR
he will stay at Parma...
This is perfect, if Parma are waiting for an auction (and reports are true) then good luck trying to force the kid to sign with another club.
hes coming yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh parma will want the money more than him staying
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 07:13
']why is Galliani suddenly saying Milan dont want to wait till Monday?
"From a financial point of view, the negotiation is over, everything has been settled."
-See, both parties have agreed. what the hell has this got to do with Chelsea making a higher offer?
"I accepted that everything would be postponed to that day (Monday)"
These were all Galliani's words a few days ago.
And besides, all the Milan players are already talking about Gilardino. Doesnt that mean something?
He never said he does not want to wait TILL Monday. If you read the article in the gazzetta he is saying he does not want to wait BEYOND Monday.
Oh. The Sky Sports article says he wont wait until Monday.
I cannot wait.
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 07:27
']Oh. The Sky Sports article says he wont wait until Monday.
I cannot wait.
me neither...i have been getinh 5.5 hours of sleep a night caus ei am up at 6 am to read the news...
the time difference in canada is killing me :(
Maltese Charlie
16-07-2005, 07:35
']why is Galliani suddenly saying Milan dont want to wait till Monday?
"From a financial point of view, the negotiation is over, everything has been settled."
-See, both parties have agreed. what the hell has this got to do with Chelsea making a higher offer?
"I accepted that everything would be postponed to that day (Monday)"
These were all Galliani's words a few days ago.
And besides, all the Milan players are already talking about Gilardino. Doesnt that mean something?
I don't think Galliani said those words. Most probably there was a mistake during translation.
If you read la Gazzetta dello sport which comes first with this news or Tgcom
you will not find that statement, but that Galliani was very angry and is not ready to wait more then Monday evening.
I cannot understand why this magistrate stops this deal. Either he is stupid or has other unknown reasons.
Parma were right to conclude the deal, because as the agent of Gilardino said, " Gilardino is a human not an object, so there is no reason to wait for better deals because he already stated that he wants to join only Milan and if not he will honour his contract with Parma, that is 4 mlns/year and in 2007 he can go free."
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 07:42
I don't think Galliani said those words. Most probably there was a mistake during translation.
If you read la Gazzetta dello sport which comes first with this news or Tgcom
you will not find that statement, but that Galliani was very angry and is not ready to wait more then Monday evening.
I cannot understand why this magistrate stops this deal. Either he is stupid or has other unknown reasons.
Parma were right to conclude the deal, because as the agent of Gilardino said, " Gilardino is a human not an object, so there is no reason to wait for better deals because he already stated that he wants to join only Milan and if not he will honour his contract with Parma, that is 4 mlns/year and in 2007 he can go free."
so what do you think will happen now?
zlatanov
16-07-2005, 07:53
they are not stopping the deal but delaying it for their job is to ensure that Parma doesn't become a second Fiorentina. For that matter, they need to ensure that the club is getting the best possible offer and this is exactly the reason for the delay - Gila is a human being and it is also up to him for which club he want to sign. In a way, Gila's best interests and Parma's may not be the same and this is causing this bureaucratic delay. Furthermore, I remeber reading that they don't really have any concrete offer from Chelsea or any other club but Milan, so this will make us an even more obvious choice.
All that crap that Galliani doesn't wanna wait till Monday is the result of improper translation from Italian done by people, who obviously have very little idea what they are doing. Actually, one doesn't need to speak Italian to realize that this just doesn't make sense - 1) we have been waiting for so long, and now when we are 2 days away from Monday, we will just pull out? 2) what are we gonna do? Go to Pozzi's home on Sunday and start negotations for Di Michele - one way or the other, even if we decide to go for another striker, we will have to wait till Monday.
Maltese Charlie
16-07-2005, 07:56
so what do you think will happen now?
My common sense says that on Monday they will let him to join Milan, looks like there is no other way (at least which makes sense :sagrin:)
At 7.40pm I'll watch calciomercato on rete 4 for the latest news.
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 07:58
they are not stopping the deal but delaying it for their job is to ensure that Parma doesn't become a second Fiorentina. For that matter, they need to ensure that the club is getting the best possible offer and this is exactly the reason for the delay - Gila is a human being and it is also up to him for which club he want to sign. In a way, Gila's best interests and Parma's may not be the same and this is causing this bureaucratic delay. Furthermore, I remeber reading that they don't really have any concrete offer from Chelsea or any other club but Milan, so this will make us an even more obvious choice.
All that crap that Galliani doesn't wanna wait till Monday is the result of improper translation from Italian done by people, who obviously have very little idea what they are doing. Actually, one doesn't need to speak Italian to realize that this just doesn't make sense - 1) we have been waiting for so long, and now when we are 2 days away from Monday, we will just pull out? 2) what are we gonna do? Go to Pozzi's home on Sunday and start negotations for Di Michele - one way or the other, even if we decide to go for another striker, we will have to wait till Monday.
Yeah i said as much...that galliani said he does not want to wait BEYOND monday.
Anyway, what do you think, do you think Gila's move will be allowe dto go through on Monday...?
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 07:59
My common sense says that on Monday they will let him to join Milan, looks like there is no other way (at least which makes sense :sagrin:)
At 7.40pm I'll watch calciomercato on rete 4 for the latest news.
I am optimistic..keep us posted man...
ciao.
zlatanov
16-07-2005, 08:06
IMO, the worst that could happen, as a result of this delay, is that board to decide to wait for a couple of days for another competitive offer and even if one does arrive, then they will realise that Gila has his own intentions too and that he can't be sold against his will. So, in the end, he will be sold to Milan but for this to happen, we might have to wait for several days after Monday. Let's not forget that this board is comprised of bureaucrats and this is what they excell at - delay even the most obvious things.
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 08:34
maybe it's juvenile of me to say this but can't Berlusconi trump these absurd runarounds?
zlatanov
16-07-2005, 08:45
maybe it's juvenile of me to say this but can't Berlusconi trump these absurd runarounds?
there is no reason to risk attracting too much publicity for a deal that is already sealed ;) :D :sagrin:
worst case scenario, we wont get gila this summer and he will join us for free next year (thats when his contract is up right?) and parma wont get a dime. meanwhile we sign another good striker and next year we load off Vieri
Gilardino will only be free in 2007.
I am not being able to be optimistic about this deal..too many things went wrong
Arildonardo
16-07-2005, 11:10
We have now lost Tomasson, so we only have three strikers left in Shevchenko, Inzaghi and Vieri. We MUST have Gilardino now! And I'm sure mr. Galliani will sort it all out in the end, like he did in the past with the Nesta-deal.
Monday is judgment day on Gilardino!
:5schal:
hitmannq8
16-07-2005, 12:40
'
This coming season you will see Kaká of 03/04 back. And Ibra will become like Kaká of 04/05
Yep, I agree with that and I´ll bet on it
well sign him when we reach 100 pages in this thread :)
hitmannq8
16-07-2005, 13:15
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=93355
Cinquini also thinks Monday is Judgement Day
There is always possibility that the deal can not be struck this year. Gilardino's contract will be due two years from now. We can definitely pull through these two years, but who knows what else could happen in the future? :stoned: Honestly, if that happens, I don't see we get him in two years, let alone for free.
Last year, Gilardino was firstly happy to acknowledge Juventus's interest, then he was content that he could pair up with Totti and Cassano. Now he is very adamant, and I believe he will come. But if not, how can I believe that we can make it in the future, after we let go such a golden chance this year?
Anyway, I am not very anxious indeed. I will just sit back and watch things developing, maybe at the same time, enjoy reading a few newly-popped-up rumors. :cool:
well sign him when we reach 100 pages in this thread :)
Not impossible at all. :hmmm:
hitmannq8
16-07-2005, 13:49
Here´s the source for the latest bad news regarding Gila:
http://www.tgcom.it/sport/articoli/articolo266763.shtml
And according to tgcom.it, Ronaldo has been offered to Inter!
Gattuso8
16-07-2005, 13:49
I am pretty sure that we won´t sign Gila. There are to many problems concerning this transfer and I believe we must look elsewhere to get a new striker.
Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2005, 13:52
Here´s the source for the latest bad news regarding Gila:
http://www.tgcom.it/sport/articoli/articolo266763.shtml
And according to tgcom.it, Ronaldo has been offered to Inter!
this piece of news has been discussed...a few posts back...i am very sure gila will come...especially after tomasson's sale.
hitmannq8
16-07-2005, 14:21
Lets hope we get him.
Other options? I really dont want to think there, but the ones that come to mind are, Ronaldo, Henry, and a midfielder, ballack.
come on boys only 6 pages to go and hes all ours... ;)
Maltese Charlie
17-07-2005, 05:31
Gilardino's deal is impossible to fail for various reasons.
1. Milan's offer of 24mln euros paid on 3 years is the only official offer Parma had recieved so far. At least that is what Gilardino's agent said.
2. This is the biggest official offer till now.
3. If Parma try to keep Gilardino, it will be a suicide for them. They cannot afford to pay him 4mlns euros till the end of contract plus to loose the 24mls offered by Milan as he will go free.
4. And if Parma will recieve a bigger bid than the 24mln offered by Milan, even if it comes from an Italian team, still they cannot accept it, because as Gilardino said " I am not an object, I will accept only Milan or I'll finish my contract with parma, and I'll go free."
5. What's next?
Only to join us next week and to prepare himself to score a double hatrick every time he plays against Inter. :5drunk: :devf: :p017:
zlatanov
17-07-2005, 06:06
5. What's next?
Only to join us next week and to prepare himself to score a double hatrick every time he plays against Inter. :5drunk: :devf: :p017:
I would be content with only one hattrick, the other one I would leave to Vieri - now that will hurt even more :w262: :sagrin:
Dr Milano
17-07-2005, 06:09
I would be content with only one hattrick, the other one I would leave to Vieri - now that will hurt even more :w262: :sagrin:
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyy feell delight from inside gilardinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :devs:
MILANO - Buona domenica a tutti, cari amici rossoneri, e benvenuti nello spazio dedicato alla rassegna stampa mattutina. A pagina 3 della Gazzeta dello Sport parla Alberto Gilardino: 'Ci mancava solo il giudice di Parma adesso... Ha spiegato che ci sarà bisogno di una vera asta per la mia vendita. Sostanzialmente posso dire che non ne sono contento. Non sono un immobile, una cosa, un oggetto. Se non succede nulla , lunedì andrò in ritiro con il Parma. Ma sarà diverso da come me lo aspettavo. E mi dispiace tantissimo. Mi voleva la Fiorentina ma tra le grandi nessun'altra ha fatto un'offerta per me. Se non sarà Milan si faranno male tutti: vado via gratis nel 2007'.
www.ACMilan.com
whats it mean?
:(
sehnsucht79
17-07-2005, 06:23
so it is true then ... I roughly read some articles on the deal being on hold because Parma wanted to settle some things and saying "Gilardino is not an object, but a person".. (whatever that means)
Didnt catch the last part though - did it say that no big teams made a bid for Gilardino except Milan? That would be very surprising indeed...
Dr Milano
17-07-2005, 06:25
so it is true then ... I roughly read some articles on the deal being on hold because Parma wanted to settle some things and saying "Gilardino is not an object, but a person".. (whatever that means)
Didnt catch the last part though - did it say that no big teams made a bid for Gilardino except Milan? That would be very surprising indeed...
hey juventus fan tell capello to get prepared to hand over the title cause its ours baby milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn r the new champions :sagrin:
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 06:54
so it is true then ... I roughly read some articles on the deal being on hold because Parma wanted to settle some things and saying "Gilardino is not an object, but a person".. (whatever that means)
Didnt catch the last part though - did it say that no big teams made a bid for Gilardino except Milan? That would be very surprising indeed...
Shevchenko7: Roughly says that Gilardino is upset at the judge blocking everything! He said it is a shame but if nothing gives he will leave for free in 2007.
ANd yes, it appears Milan and Fiorentina are the only who made an offer for Gila...Juve have 5 strikers, Chelsea have not come into the mix and I have not heard of Inter coming in...even if teams start coming in, Gila will tell them to f*$k off. :D
Maltese Charlie
17-07-2005, 07:10
I would be content with only one hattrick, the other one I would leave to Vieri - now that will hurt even more :w262: :sagrin:
Even Vieri's hattrick should be double and all of them during the 1st half.
As we all know...... Its cheaper by the dozen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ilol:
And charity begins at home............with our beloved cousins :rone:
Hey very bad news on Gilla!
PRESS SURVEY - GILARDINO: 'The Parma judge, that's all we need'
7/17/2005
MILAN - Gazzeta dello Sport reports an interview with Alberto Gilardino: ’Now the Parma judge, that's all we need! He explained that my contract will have to be pu up for a real auction. To be honest, I'm not so happy. I'm not an item of estate, a thing or an object. If nothing moves, I'll join Parma pre-season camp on Monday. But it will be different from what I had expected. And I'm really sorry for this. Fiorentina wanted to sign me, among the big clubs, no-one else made an offer for me. If it were not Milan, it will be bad for everyone: I'll leave as a free agent in 2007.'
zlatanov
17-07-2005, 07:15
Even Vieri's hattrick should be double and all of them during the 1st half.
As we all know...... Its cheaper by the dozen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ilol:
And charity begins at home............with our beloved cousins :rone:
I think I can live with that :ilol: :rone: :nana:
zlatanov
17-07-2005, 07:17
Hey very bad news on Gilla!
PRESS SURVEY - GILARDINO: 'The Parma judge, that's all we need'
7/17/2005
MILAN - Gazzeta dello Sport reports an interview with Alberto Gilardino: ’Now the Parma judge, that's all we need! He explained that my contract will have to be pu up for a real auction. To be honest, I'm not so happy. I'm not an item of estate, a thing or an object. If nothing moves, I'll join Parma pre-season camp on Monday. But it will be different from what I had expected. And I'm really sorry for this. Fiorentina wanted to sign me, among the big clubs, no-one else made an offer for me. If it were not Milan, it will be bad for everyone: I'll leave as a free agent in 2007.'
this is nothing different than what was already reported on Friday or Satrday.
Don't worry, Parma don't really have an option here but sell Gila to us and do it now. Everything else would be a financial blow to them and this is exactly what this "judge" is appointed to avoid.
Even Vieri's hattrick should be double and all of them during the 1st half.
As we all know...... Its cheaper by the dozen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ilol:
And charity begins at home............with our beloved cousins :rone:
Agree! :5schal: :sagrin:
this is nothing different than what was already reported on Friday or Satrday.
Don't worry, Parma don't really have an option here but sell Gila to us and do it now. Everything else would be a financial blow to them and this is exactly what this "judge" is appointed to avoid.
Yes I know and I understand but I don`t want to lose Gila! Let`s hope for the best and Tomasson is in Stutgart it`s official! :3band: :dumpf:
:wallbang:
Forza Milan and hopefully Gilla! :dstup:
humanTORCH
17-07-2005, 09:47
Hey very bad news on Gilla!
PRESS SURVEY - GILARDINO: 'The Parma judge, that's all we need'
7/17/2005
MILAN - Gazzeta dello Sport reports an interview with Alberto Gilardino: ’Now the Parma judge, that's all we need! He explained that my contract will have to be pu up for a real auction. To be honest, I'm not so happy. I'm not an item of estate, a thing or an object. If nothing moves, I'll join Parma pre-season camp on Monday. But it will be different from what I had expected. And I'm really sorry for this. Fiorentina wanted to sign me, among the big clubs, no-one else made an offer for me. If it were not Milan, it will be bad for everyone: I'll leave as a free agent in 2007.'
To summarises what Gila trying to say is that he is trying to tell parma to sell him now or he will be a free agent in 2007 where parma won't even get a single cents.
At the end of the day parma have no chice but to sell gila to us unless some other club steal him under our nose which I think highly unlikely.
From www.acmilan.com
BONETTO: 'La nostra è una posizione chiara'
17/07/2005
MILANO - ’Domani scade quello che noi riteniamo l’ultimatum: o Gilardino va al Milan o resta al Parma’. Cosi’ Giuseppe Bonetto, il cui gruppo di procuratori cura gli interessi di Alberto Gilardino. ’La nostra e’ una posizione chiara - spiega -. Dico solo che se per caso domani non andasse in porto il trasferimento di Gila al Milan, non e’ detto che nell’ipotesi il Parma dovesse successivamente ripensarci e offrire il giocatore tra dieci giorni, a prescindere dal prezzo, troverebbe il Milan sempre disponibile ad accogliere il giocatore’. (ANSA)
Translate please ....
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 10:47
from channel 4 (just a reiteration of what has been said):
Monday is D-Day for Gila Sunday 17 July, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alberto Gilardino’s agent insists the striker’s future will be resolved on Monday – with the player joining Milan or staying at Parma.
"The ultimatum of either joining Milan or remaining will expire tomorrow," said Beppe Bonetto on Sunday evening.
"If no deal is reached over the next few hours then it is not certain by any means that Milan will still be ready to sign him if Parma change their mind in ten days time."
It had looked almost certain that the Italian international would join the Rossoneri in a £17m transfer.
But the proposed switch has been held up by Parma's administrators, who now want the club to sell the star to the highest bidder rather than simply to his preferred destination.
"A judge has decided that an auction was needed. I can't say I am happy because I am not a house or an object, but a person," explained the 23-year-old.
"I have spent three fantastic years at Parma, but everyone knows the situation. For me it is time to leave, and it's fairly obvious that I would go to Milan for professional reasons.
"Between the big clubs - those who are in the Champions’ League - only Milan have made an offer.
"The others have done nothing, probably because football has changed and you have to be very specific in your transfer aims now.
"I want to stay in Italy and go to Milan. They have shown me a plan for the future and how I fit into that."
Indeed, the player’s agent believes that only one other club have made an attempt to land the forward.
"As far as I know, Fiorentina have bid more or less the same figure as Milan," continued Bonetto.
"But talks didn’t get going because the player doesn’t want to move to Florence. He just wants Milan – it is as simple as that."
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 10:57
C'mon Gilla From The Bottom Of Our Heart's We Whant U,c'mon Damnet!!!
- Our Hell Is Waiting 4 U-
Dr Milano
17-07-2005, 10:59
from channel 4 (just a reiteration of what has been said):
Monday is D-Day for Gila Sunday 17 July, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alberto Gilardino’s agent insists the striker’s future will be resolved on Monday – with the player joining Milan or staying at Parma.
"The ultimatum of either joining Milan or remaining will expire tomorrow," said Beppe Bonetto on Sunday evening.
"If no deal is reached over the next few hours then it is not certain by any means that Milan will still be ready to sign him if Parma change their mind in ten days time."
It had looked almost certain that the Italian international would join the Rossoneri in a £17m transfer.
But the proposed switch has been held up by Parma's administrators, who now want the club to sell the star to the highest bidder rather than simply to his preferred destination.
"A judge has decided that an auction was needed. I can't say I am happy because I am not a house or an object, but a person," explained the 23-year-old.
"I have spent three fantastic years at Parma, but everyone knows the situation. For me it is time to leave, and it's fairly obvious that I would go to Milan for professional reasons.
"Between the big clubs - those who are in the Champions’ League - only Milan have made an offer.
"The others have done nothing, probably because football has changed and you have to be very specific in your transfer aims now.
"I want to stay in Italy and go to Milan. They have shown me a plan for the future and how I fit into that."
Indeed, the player’s agent believes that only one other club have made an attempt to land the forward.
"As far as I know, Fiorentina have bid more or less the same figure as Milan," continued Bonetto.
"But talks didn’t get going because the player doesn’t want to move to Florence. He just wants Milan – it is as simple as that."Know What flippen hell man when r we going to get him ? another twist in this story ?
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 11:07
Everything that has been posted here Saturday on has said the same thing. Milan want Gila, Gila wants only Milan and the D-day is tomorrow. The judge is considering an auction, but Gila would either go to Milan or stay with Parma.
I think tomorrow will be a tense day for us Milanisti. I hope for the best. But if the situation is not resolved tomorrow, then I don't think it will be the end of this saga.
One thing is for sure...Parma are right to want the most money but they are being f*$*ing ridiculous about this whole thing. There aren't even other offers on the table what makes them think there will be in the bext few days. This thing has been going on for months...surely Chelsea, Inter etc would have jumped in by now.
I am optimistic. Forza Milan!
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 11:13
agree parma is f''''$# up they must sell GILA or they will be TOTTALLY FU... UP!!!
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 11:19
''il procuratore 'lunedi si sapra se andra al Milan o restera al Parma '' (GILA) WHAT DOES THIS MEAN MAN?
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 11:21
''il procuratore 'lunedi si sapra se andra al Milan o restera al Parma '' (GILA) WHAT DOES THIS MEAN MAN?
Monday i will go to Milan or stay at Parma.
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 11:46
Nice ,nice,nice
hitmannq8
17-07-2005, 11:56
at first, i was almost certain the Moggi was going for Gila as a surprise, now im not sure.. it could still happen, but, just to prove to u all the Juve will not go for him, they already have 5 good strikers in the likes of Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, and Miccoli! Okay, some of you will say that Miccoli will be sold, but still they will have 4. So I dont think we need to worry about Juve at all, but still, i think he´ll have another move on the market, but i dont know if it´ll be involving Gila..
Lets all wait till tomorrow folks! Tomorrow is the day we will get Gila, and if not, Ronaldo :)
Lets all wait till tomorrow folks! Tomorrow is the day we will get Gila, and if not, Ronaldo :)
:5milan: :5milan: :5milan:
Another player with 30 years? NO THANKS!!!
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 12:20
:5milan: :5milan: :5milan:
Another player with 30 years? NO THANKS!!!
I hate Ronaldo. I just want an Italian striker like Gila.
I was hoping Toni would be our fall-back but that ship has sailed...
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 12:24
Imagine this Sheva ,Gila and Kaka' behind them,magnifico trio :pr115: 3 goals per game 60goals per sezone :gun: .Tomorrow is a D DAY(DEVILE DAY) :dcool: i hope that there will be no victims (exepct Juve and Losers) :firedev:
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 12:37
damn..i'm fiting with my bro ,theme is:WHO IS MOMENATLY THE BEST NATIONAL SOCCER TEAM IN EUROPE??? PEOPLE WHAT'S YOUR OPINNION,forgive me 4 my gramma mistakes
zlatanov
17-07-2005, 12:49
Brazil ... just kidding.
My money is on England, although Sweden and Holland have been quite impressive too. Italy and Denmark are also up there among the better teams but not at the top, IMO.
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 13:10
the best european team currently is Portugal.
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 13:25
no man!!!england 4 me is first,CROATIA IS IN FRONT OF THE GROUP WITH SWEDEN ,Argentina (JUST KIDDING) FRANCE IS TOTTLY F.... UP NOW
shoryuken
17-07-2005, 13:34
:5milan: :5milan: :5milan:
Another player with 30 years? NO THANKS!!!
My thoughts exactly.
If we can't get Gilardino, Esposito would be nice :)
I'd like to get Esposito anyway... :)
Off-topic: I hold the Chech Republic as the (currently) best european national team.
DavieBoy
17-07-2005, 13:39
Guys do not worry Gily is ours i've no doubt it that parma will not sell him rhey are f.... up and gila only whants Milan,so do not worry !!!Wait till 2morrov ,go on beer have fun with your girl,and tomorrow when u wake up youll see A WONDERFULL WORLD!!!
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 13:40
no man!!!england 4 me is first,CROATIA IS IN FRONT OF THE GROUP WITH SWEDEN ,Argentina (JUST KIDDING) FRANCE IS TOTTLY F.... UP NOW
England have been playing modest opposition thus far. Portugal did well at Euro2004 and are sweeping all before them.
For me:
1) Portugal
2) Holland
3) Czech. Rep
hitmannq8
17-07-2005, 13:45
England will never win. Im the biggest Italy fan, but im positive we wont win anything either. We havent put in one impressive performance under Lippi. Portugal? Nah, they have been playing fairly easy opponents. I think Czech was the best in Euro 2004, but they surely have changed since Nedved left. I really dunno which team to say.. I´ll go for Italy :P
Snapster
17-07-2005, 13:56
Get this thread back on topic, if you want to discuss something else, start a new thread rather than dumping on this one.
It's pretty much a cert Milan won't start the season with just 3 strikers so we will be getting another, I'm just hoping it is Gila.... eventually. :(
Every year we have to go through this .....
i hope it's vucinic or lucarelli :)
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 14:45
i hope it's vucinic or lucarelli :)
so you still don't want Gila to come? Odd...well at least you are consistent.
As for me if Vucinic comes I will throw up...
PLEASE let's get some promising Italian players in the mix.
I certainly prefer Gila over anyone else,but i believe Nadir has a point when saying who our other possibilites could be,in case (God Forbid) Gila doesn`t arrive to San Siro.However,i don`t see a reason for throwing up...;)
Hasan Rossonero
17-07-2005, 16:19
I certainly prefer Gila over anyone else,but i believe Nadir has a point when saying who our other possibilites could be,in case (God Forbid) Gila doesn`t arrive to San Siro.However,i don`t see a reason for throwing up...;)
I just don't think Vucinic is our future...the throwing up bit was hyperbole :D
id like to see lucarelli as option B but still i want gila... besides lucarelli said he loves livorno and wants to stay there forever.
i wouldn't shed a tear if gila doesn't come to milan. if he does i will support him 100% but if he doesn't, meh. but we need a 4th striker. we are suddenly naked in the striker department with the departure of crespo and jdt
Today it's the day (hopefully) but I don't know at what time of the day the reunion will be take part.
Let's wait and I hope Gilardino will be us!
Good Morning! Why is everyone only now being "hopeful"??? I thought the lot of you people said he was ours and not to worry??? What??? Worried now??? Like I said a bunch of you, I will hold you to your words and judge heavily upon it by how you react if we do or do not sign him. It is not a question of optimism or pessimism. It is a question of people's behavior here in this thread, which IMO people have acted too hastily and thus in an immature way.
Throw yourselves a bone by at least giving some credible clue... such as a Press Conference and at what time??? If you cant even do that, then the lot of you should not even say as for a fact that he is even going to sign for us.... as a fact.
This frickin thread really had me disappointed in a whole lot of you people. Some might think that if Gila does sign for us that will give you all vindication. That is not the point. The point is that you folks have spoken way before the fact as if you had the gift of prophecy. Many have told others to not believe in certain sources as unreliable only to use the very same source when it supported and suited your ideas on this transfer. Others have said to trust only this or that source only to find out that those very same sources are as crap as sany other tabloid sources.
I really hated to do this, but this has been bugging me this thread. It reminds me too much of other wishful thinking. You know...... like when we are leading 3-0 halftime against Liverpool only to see it crumble and the worse part of it was the reaction of Milan fans here asking for players and managers heads. This is the same kind of prophecizing that is going to cause a firestorm here if we do not sign Gila even though all guesses say that he will sign.
All I'm trying to say is that there needs to be level headedness in these tense hours and whatever the conclusion of this deal, lets be mature and reasonable people.
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 04:58
Good Morning! Why is everyone only now being "hopeful"??? I thought the lot of you people said he was ours and not to worry??? What??? Worried now??? Like I said a bunch of you, I will hold you to your words and judge heavily upon it by how you react if we do or do not sign him. It is not a question of optimism or pessimism. It is a question of people's behavior here in this thread, which IMO people have acted too hastily and thus in an immature way.
Throw yourselves a bone by at least giving some credible clue... such as a Press Conference and at what time??? If you cant even do that, then the lot of you should not even say as for a fact that he is even going to sign for us.... as a fact.
This frickin thread really had me disappointed in a whole lot of you people. Some might think that if Gila does sign for us that will give you all vindication. That is not the point. The point is that you folks have spoken way before the fact as if you had the gift of prophecy. Many have told others to not believe in certain sources as unreliable only to use the very same source when it supported and suited your ideas on this transfer. Others have said to trust only this or that source only to find out that those very same sources are as crap as sany other tabloid sources.
I really hated to do this, but this has been bugging me this thread. It reminds me too much of other wishful thinking. You know...... like when we are leading 3-0 halftime against Liverpool only to see it crumble and the worse part of it was the reaction of Milan fans here asking for players and managers heads. This is the same kind of prophecizing that is going to cause a firestorm here if we do not sign Gila even though all guesses say that he will sign.
All I'm trying to say is that there needs to be level headedness in these tense hours and whatever the conclusion of this deal, lets be mature and reasonable people.
fair comment...but when certain publications -- la gazzetta, news programs, etc. -- say that gila has agreed blah blah one cannot help but feel optmistic.
The truth is the variables in this transfer seemed to be more favourable for us...I thought signing Janklulovski would be harder given the publicized competition for his signature.
I don't think anyone on this thread has done anything wrong. Everyone dreams of transfers in the summer, it is part of being a football fan. And while optimism of the sort found on this thread can be bad, the negativity is just as egregious.
When we were leading Liverpool 3-0 in Istanbul, all my buddies were calling me to offer their congrats. I said to them that the game has another half and frankly we should be vigilant.
This is a little different than the Liverpool game. This is a negotiation and the variables in it are overwhlemingly in our favour. But anything can happen and if Gila does not sign it will be terrible, but life goes on.
I agree with you though...there have been too many false alarms in this deal. It has left me a mess :(
For me it is a question of being optmistic or pessimistic. For example, a statement like "Gila will not sign for us. He will go to Juve. We are losing him" is just as misleading as "Gila is ours...it is a matter of hours." BUt at least the latter has had some news story behind it, the former just lacks evidence and is the product of dark and morbid negativity.
The former might come true but if people choose to jump around for the 'imminent' signing there is nothing wrong with that.
devoted_dm
18-07-2005, 05:46
Well, as one who demanded the head of Ancelotti and several players after the disappointment in Istanbul (though I have a much more relaxed view of what happened now), I won't get angry at all if we don't sign Gila. Disappointed, yes, but not angry. Milan have done everything they can to sign him, the player wants to join us, but it's all up to Parma.
I think that the price we are paying for him is ridiculously high, and I completely understand that Milan is reluctant to splash out any more. In the long run, I think that we are being extremely clever by signing a lot of players for free, as that is a good way to run the business. Thus we don't have the financial difficulties that so many other clubs are experiencing, and we don't have to worry about having to sell our other stars (like Parma have to, for instance).
I really, really hope that Gila joins us. If not, I am not sure how we will fare next season. Juve have really strengthened their team, and so have Inter (with Samuel and Figo joining them soon). We need a player like Gila if we want to win anything next season, not just because he is a great player, but also because it would boost the moral of the rest of the squad (like it did when we signed Nesta and Rivaldo three years ago).
hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 06:50
i agree with what kui said.. and to what devoted_dm said, no milan didnt try its best, as we could have increased our bid $2m more and we could have gotten him ages ago.. but i think what we are doing is right.. 24m is way too high.. there´s rumuours saying that Ballack will be joining Inter.. I will be so disappointed if that is true, we shouldnt let him go.. He will be an excellent addition to our squad, he will be able to play in the Seedorf/Kaka/Gattuso and even Pirlo role, he would fit perfectly into our tactical system.. Maybe Ballack would be more useful to us than Gila? Ballack is certainly more consistent than Seedorf as everyone would agree, and he certainly can score goals and can pass the ball and has excellent vision, unlike our warrior Gattuso..and he certainly is faster than Pirlo, and has better free-kicks (we havent had a good free taker for a looooong time now).. we would regret not making a move on him... but if he goes to inter, i will really have a laugh, as the idiots will add ANOTHER midfielder! Solari, Figo, Pizarro and Ballack ahahahaha these guys never learn...
usually, there is a press conference takes place at 12:00, and I think another at 3:00 (Milan time).. Right now its almost 2. Damn im nervous.
This actually looks really good, it will be an auction on gila's contract and looks like only milan will made a bid, so we can pay even less money. I'm waiting....
14:00 PM and Galliani don't receive a call from Parma, and Galliani says "Today or nothing"
Tomorrow Milan can find another striker, so let's thing that Gilardino don't come.
A lot of hours passed every day and the solution is not clearly, I'm losing patience with that.
Cassano will be the solution??
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 07:05
14:00 PM and Galliani don't receive a call from Parma, and Galliani says "Today or nothing"
Tomorrow Milan can find another striker, so let's thing that Gilardino don't come.
A lot of hours passed every day and the solution is not clearly, I'm losing patience with that.
Cassano will be the solution??
Galliani has said that if he does not receive a call from Parma today, he will not call them.
He added: "I repeat, today or nothing."
hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 07:46
GALLIANI: 'No news about Gilardino'
7/18/2005
MILAN - 'I've not heard anyone from Parma and we will not call anyone. We are waiting.' This is what Adriano Galliani had to say about Alberto Gilardino's negotiation. The Milan vice president left the club headquarters at about 1pm CET to reach the Lega Calcio where a Serie A extraordinary meeting is scheduled. He added: ’If they call us, it is good. Otherwise we will focus on an alternative from tomorrow. I repeat: either today or nothing.'
Cinquini just said that Gilardino is having the medical visit at Parma.He added that there is nothing new, however, Parma will wait till the afternoon. Cinquini said that he talked to Gilardino and that intelligent persons always find new solutions.
I am getting less and less positive as the day goes by. Iaquinta, Di vaio, Corradi! I mean wtf!!! no one is in Gila's class...I would only consider Cassano as a somehow valid alternative! Come on Gallianiiii!
hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 07:55
Roy where did you read this?
www.tuttomercatoweb.com
Its in Italian..I can translate if you want
hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 08:05
Milan, altro nome per l'attacco: Iaquinta
18.07.2005 14.48 di Francesco Graffagnini
Dopo i nomi di Corradi e Di Vaio come alternativa a Gilardino, ne spunta un altro, quello di Vincenzo Iaquinta (nella foto).
Indiscrezioni che giungono dal Friuli, parlano di un’opzione strappata dal Milan ai Pozzo per l’ariete bianconero.
Se non arrivasse l’attaccante parmense infatti la dirigenza rossonera si accaparrerà le prestazioni di Iaquinta versando alle casse dell’Udinese, 15 mln di euro.
Articolo letto 87 volt
This is what your site says.. It also says that Van der Meyde and Dabo are going to Bolton, and that Milito is joining Inter, and that Figo is going to Liverpool..
I think this site is an Italian tribalfootball.com
Le risposte da Parma al caso Gilardino
18.07.2005 14.46 di Emanuele Rigano
"E' inutile che mi facciate delle domande, e' inutile dire ancora parole a vuoto. Oggi il giorno decisivo? Questa domanda proprio non me la dovete fare" è questa la risposta di Beppe Bonetto alle dichiarazioni di Galliani. Il ds Oreste Cinquini, invece ha rivelato: "Gilardino sta facendo le visite mediche a Parma. Novita? Assolutamente no, vediamo questo pomeriggio. Ho parlato con il giocatore, le persone intelligenti trovano sempre nuove soluzioni"
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=11512
Nothing to do with the Gilardino saga, but it has been reported that a 25 mins animated discussion took place between Ancelotti and Shevchenko. It was face to face, and it ended with a handshake..
I dont want to think abt it, because I already am in a negative mood today..
I am getting less and less positive as the day goes by. Iaquinta, Di vaio, Corradi! I mean wtf!!! no one is in Gila's class...I would only consider Cassano as a somehow valid alternative! Come on Gallianiiii!
IF Gila doesn't come, the LASTthing that Galliani & Co should do is to become nevous and try to get just any "big name" , ie. inujury-prone horse-face 29-year old RvN or master-of-waste-goal-chance Corradi :o :5horse:
I'd rather they take a look of the younger strikers, for example, 25-year old dutch Kuyt. Cassano can be a good alternative as well, who can bring in some tactic inspiration.
Just have to remember, it is not the end of the world IF Gila doesn't come.
What happen people???? I thought the majority of you were sooo sure we had him??? You see! This was bound to happen when people wrongfully over hype things.
Daddy going to buy me an XBOX for Chrismas because I deserve it. I know he will! He has too! He has too! Otherwise... my life will suck.
Come December 26... A fr!cking GAME CUBE!!! AHrrrghhh Daddy was suppose to buy me an xbox! He told me so! (Actually this idea was pulled the kids own a$$) I hate my daddy! He's the worse father in the world. Fire him I say! Fire him! I want a new daddy. This one sucks.
A lesson to be learned.
hitmannq8
18-07-2005, 08:22
There goes Gila :(
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 08:24
What happen people???? I thought the majority of you were sooo sure we had him??? You see! This was bound to happen when people wrongfully over hype things.
Daddy going to buy me an XBOX for Chrismas because I deserve it. I know he will! He has too! He has too! Otherwise... my life will suck.
Come December 26... A fr!cking GAME CUBE!!! AHrrrghhh Daddy was suppose to buy me an xbox! He told me so! (Actually this idea was pulled the kids own a$$) I hate my daddy! He's the worse father in the world. Fire him I say! Fire him! I want a new daddy. This one sucks.
A lesson to be learned.
easy man...you are going a bit over the top...it is unnecessary, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say anything.
Calm down guys - first, the day is not over yet. Second, do you really think Galliani would just give up like that with a player we have been chasing in 2 months now. I do not think so. We can never really count on what he says to the press - I thought you have learned that by now.
Also, there is no way we should get Cassano. A good player yes, but too much trouble with him..!!
Shevchenko7
18-07-2005, 08:26
I'm not worried, we have Sheva, Vieri and hopefully Inzaghi is injury free - they are 3 world class strikers, we sold JDT but signing another play of that calibre wouldn't be too hard for Milan.
Still, There's time for Gilardino to join.... isn't there ?
easy man...you are going a bit over the top...it is unnecessary, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say anything.
Dude like anyone has said anything constructive here for the past i dont know how many weeks???
Sorry if the lesson is a bit hard but this cr@p has me over the edge already.
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 08:30
Dude like anyone has said anything constructive here for the past i dont know how many weeks???
Sorry if the lesson is a bit hard but this cr@p has me over the edge already.
I understand...but if we lose gila we will get someone for him...I just HOPE we get GIla. If you read any of my posts i have said that I am optmistic. I have not made guarantees.
So let's hope...if nothing happens...then so be it.
Forza Milan!
This is what is p!ssing me off! While we are so fixated giving ourselves blowjo6s on this deal, we havent noticed that we are getting fVcked at the same time! Either way from day one this stupid idea was gonna get us reemed so bad. Meantime while we are trying to grab the apple so d@mn high up in a tree, everyone else is getting pretty good apples. Only when we realize the apple is way too high, the whole friggin orchard has been picked! That leaves us nothing but rotten apple on the ground to go after!
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 08:38
This is what is p!ssing me off! While we are so fixated giving ourselves blowjo6s on this deal, we havent noticed that we are getting fVcked at the same time! Either way from day one this stupid idea was gonna get us reemed so bad. Meantime while we are trying to grab the apple so d@mn high up in a tree, everyone else is getting pretty good apples. Only when we realize the apple is way too high, the whole friggin orchard has been picked! That leaves us nothing but rotten apple on the ground to go after!
come on man :D deep breaths...
I know what you mean..but we have made some useful purchases better than Juve IMO. Vieira he is washed out.
Gila today. If not the Cassano. Both talented but latter has more baggage.
I'm not worried, we have Sheva, Vieri and hopefully Inzaghi is injury free - they are 3 world class strikers, we sold JDT but signing another play of that calibre wouldn't be too hard for Milan.
Still, There's time for Gilardino to join.... isn't there ?
Sighghhhhhh! This post actually is causing me to settle a bit. Thank you. This is indeed a brighter side of things to look upon.
Christopher
18-07-2005, 08:39
I agree I would have preffered midfield help . . . and not just a sub I am talking a starter.
come on man :D deep breaths...
I know what you mean..but we have made some useful purchases better than Juve IMO. Vieira he is washed out.
Gila today. If not the Cassano. Both talented but latter has more baggage.
LOL! :d55: Tell me about it.
Too much :coffee: I think.
i still hope the phone call come, i waited the whole day, going home now, will be seeing the news tonight if the transfer came through, GO LUCK MILAN
Warro Bantan
18-07-2005, 08:46
Kui, might I also recommend a massage followed by some more inhalation? Perhaps of a well known dried herb?
It will happen or it wont...thinking positively though, projects positive energy into the universe, and if we eliminate fear, and focus on the positive thought of aquiring Gila, it will happen..
Now where did I put my mushrooms?...
Nothing to do with the Gilardino saga, but it has been reported that a 25 mins animated discussion took place between Ancelotti and Shevchenko. It was face to face, and it ended with a handshake..
I dont want to think abt it, because I already am in a negative mood today..
that happens all the time on the training field. if there is no constructive criticism, then there is no creativity. thanks for the good news ;)
7/18/2005
MILAN - 'I've not heard anyone from Parma and we will not call anyone. We are waiting.' This is what Adriano Galliani had to say about Alberto Gilardino's negotiation. The Milan vice president left the club headquarters at about 1pm CET to reach the Lega Calcio where a Serie A extraordinary meeting is scheduled. He added: ’If they call us, it is good. Otherwise we will focus on an alternative from tomorrow. I repeat: either today or nothing.'
It will happen or it wont...thinking positively though, projects positive energy into the universe, and if we eliminate fear, and focus on the positive thought of aquiring Gila, it will happen..
Now where did I put my mushrooms?...
I was saying this from early on. That is we may or may not get him. Instead I got replies saying dont worry we GOT HIM.
I honestly dont care if we get him or not. What I do care is the fixation that we as fans have. Again in the meantime we arer really losing out on closing in on a lot of good alternatives out there.
This whole Gila business had us lose Crespo and also not consider any other deals with regards to our defense and so on.
Yeah some shrooms sounds good.
am i the only one HOPING he won't come? lol. i am almost celebrating the fact that we'll get someone less overrated ;)
C'mon galliani........dont mess it up......
am i the only one HOPING he won't come? lol. i am almost celebrating the fact that we'll get someone less overrated ;)
Well for me I had such feeling from day one. Not that I didnt want him to come or not. What irked me with this deal was that this was going to happen. We are left with our d!cks in the wind. And the p!ss is flying in our faces.
what irks me is that we lost crespo in the midst of all this.
devoted_dm
18-07-2005, 08:56
7/18/2005
MILAN - 'I've not heard anyone from Parma and we will not call anyone. We are waiting.' This is what Adriano Galliani had to say about Alberto Gilardino's negotiation. The Milan vice president left the club headquarters at about 1pm CET to reach the Lega Calcio where a Serie A extraordinary meeting is scheduled. He added: ’If they call us, it is good. Otherwise we will focus on an alternative from tomorrow. I repeat: either today or nothing.'
Crap. We can forget about Gila then.
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 08:58
I was saying this from early on. That is we may or may not get him. Instead I got replies saying dont worry we GOT HIM.
I honestly dont care if we get him or not. What I do care is the fixation that we as fans have. Again in the meantime we arer really losing out on closing in on a lot of good alternatives out there.
This whole Gila business had us lose Crespo and also not consider any other deals with regards to our defense and so on.
Yeah some shrooms sounds good.
I am ecstatic we lost Crespo. I prefer Vieri.
Shevchenko7
18-07-2005, 09:00
Crap. We can forget about Gila then.
I don't think its a done deal yet, think about it. The Parma boss has something Milan want, he is going to have fun with this transfer because he wants to feel like he/Parma have some power over Milan. If it makes them feel better then so be it. I don't think Gilardino is 100% signing but I imagined it would come down to the wire no matter what the outcome.
I would have rathered signing Crespo over Gilardino but Chelsea wanted to be **** heads so what can you do, still though, Crespo does not want to live in England so if Milan really wanted him the door is not shut... Just my opinion...
Warro Bantan
18-07-2005, 09:02
We are left with our d!cks in the wind. And the p!ss is flying in our faces.
Hmm, strong wind, or d!ck too long...or both? :haha:
Kui, look harder for the mushrooms, and dont forget to inhale deeply....for at least 5 seconds, then exhale slowly...make some smoke rings if you can!
Watch them waft away on the wind, while wiping the p!ss off your face with a soft, warm cloth.
Then relax, once again, inhaling deeply...
Hmm, strong wind, or d!ck too long...or both? :haha:
Kui, look harder for the mushrooms, and dont forget to inhale deeply....for at least 5 seconds, then exhale slowly...make some smoke rings if you can!
Watch them waft away on the wind, while wiping the p!ss off your face with a soft, warm cloth.
Then relax, once again, inhaling deeply...
So lets hope and waste our time on this. OR discuss some alternatives.
devoted_dm
18-07-2005, 09:12
So lets hope and waste our time on this. OR discuss some alternatives.
I wouldn't mind signing Cassano, if Gila isn't coming. Not that he would be any less expensive.
Maybe we can get Tomasson back, if we ask nicely...?
So lets hope and waste our time on this. OR discuss some alternatives.
Nice avatar.
Warro Bantan
18-07-2005, 09:13
Should we open a new thread...entitled..."Alternatives to Gila" only to close it tomorrow when he signs? Oh sorry, I run the risk here of further offending my good friend Kui, who is mucho upset about all the surities issued in this thread about Gila´s arrival...
Actually, who else is there apart from Gila?
Do you think Galliani et al dont have a plan B?
If they do, which player do you think it is?
Do you think Galliani et al dont have a plan B?
I
This is Plan B.
Hasan Rossonero
18-07-2005, 09:16
I wouldn't mind signing Cassano, if Gila isn't coming. Not that he would be any less expensive.
Maybe we can get Tomasson back, if we ask nicely...?
actually Cassano would be cheaper. HIs price tag is pegged at something like 13 million pounds.
Should we open a new thread...entitled..."Alternatives to Gila" only to close it tomorrow when he signs? Oh sorry, I run the risk here of further offending my good friend Kui, who is mucho upset about all the surities issued in this thread about Gila´s arrival...
Actually, who else is there apart from Gila?
Do you think Galliani et al dont have a plan B?
If they do, which player do you think it is?
I'm sure he has a plan B. Nobody thought of him using a plan B because so many thought Gila was ours. Honestly??? I have no idea. Seems to me many were sooo sure of this Gila thing. But yeah nothing wrong with opening an alternative thread when we wasted so much on this one.
Nice avatar.
Thanks. It is a symbol of an order I belong to.
I wouldn't mind signing Cassano, if Gila isn't coming. Not that he would be any less expensive.
There is an Transfer Embargo on Roma pending appeal. :kap:
Well Plan B is Michael Owen. :zany:
Shevchenko7
18-07-2005, 09:20
Should we open a new thread...entitled..."Alternatives to Gila" only to close it tomorrow when he signs? Oh sorry, I run the risk here of further offending my good friend Kui, who is mucho upset about all the surities issued in this thread about Gila´s arrival...
Actually, who else is there apart from Gila?
Do you think Galliani et al dont have a plan B?
If they do, which player do you think it is?
I personally would be happy with another player like JDT, someone who is well aware that they are going to have alot of bench time. We already have 3 top class forwards so adding a 4th could disrupt harmony, especially a player like Cassano- just imagine the way he'd act if he had to spend long periods on the bench!
Worst case scenario - why don't we just bring back Kutuzov, he was scoring some good goals in the Serie A last season for Sampdoria.
100 pages and Gilardino stays at Parma at this moment.
There is no real alternatives, RVN? Cassano?
Vucinic already linked with Inter, Toni to Firenze... everybody is constructing a superb team... except Milan.
At this moment only Christian Vieri can play with Milan, Sheva will miss the USA Tour and TIM Trophy too!!! (2 weeks to recover)
devoted_dm
18-07-2005, 09:24
There is an Transfer Embargo on Roma pending appeal. :kap:
Yeah, but I think they can still sell players. They're just not allowed to sign anyone.
Yeah, but I think they can still sell players. They're just not allowed to sign anyone.
Yes, only can sell players, so it will be a good opportunity to sign Cassano!!
Roma supporters don't like it so... Cassano not going to Juventus please!!
Gio-mania
18-07-2005, 09:32
hope gila comes,
btw when does cassano's contract expire?
Christopher
18-07-2005, 09:32
perhaps plan B is a midfielder . . . however they now need another forwards after JDT's exit
Warro Bantan
18-07-2005, 09:34
Hey Kui, the link representing your signature is to some really cool choir music...I strongly suggest you listen to that....it is sure relaxing me!!!
While meditating to the wonderful sounds, I thought of...wait for it...Lucarelli...all we have to do is make him an offer he cant refuse...a la Don Corleone...
Shevchenko7
18-07-2005, 09:35
For a midfielder I'd love to see Milan sign Marco Bresciano in the future, he will surely be leaving Parma for bigger things in the next couple of years and I hope it's Milan that reap the benefits.
Hey Kui, the link representing your signature is to some really cool choir music...I strongly suggest you listen to that....it is sure relaxing me!!!
While meditating to the wonderful sounds, I thought of...wait for it...Lucarelli...all we have to do is make him an offer he cant refuse...a la Don Corleone...
LOL! Warro I was biting all the bait you were luring me. This one finally hooked! LOL!
Somehow you've said the right thing. Truce then it is!
For a midfielder I'd love to see Milan sign Marco Bresciano in the future, he will surely be leaving Parma for bigger things in the next couple of years and I hope it's Milan that reap the benefits.
Bresciano is good, would be a good investment for us.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.