PDA

View Full Version : Sheva leaving Milan: destination Chelsea


Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Warro Bantan
31-05-2006, 16:38
Channel4.com

Sheva completes Chelsea move Wednesday 31 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko is officially a Chelsea player after completing his £30m move from Milan this evening.

The 29-year-old Ukrainian was given permission to fly in to London today and go over the final details of his four-year contract after undergoing a medical and tonight Milan announced the sale on their website.


The club thanked “Andriy Shevchenko, an extraordinary man and striker, for the many emotions he has given us during his seven years with the Rossoneri jersey.”


This sale could be a new British record, beating the £30m Manchester United paid for Leeds defender Rio Ferdinand in 2002, but no financial details have been confirmed.


"I am here for the challenge and the excitement of the Premier League," said the Ukraine captain on the official Chelsea website.


"I am going from one big club to another and joining a team of champions. There is a right moment to join a football club and I think I have arrived here at the perfect time."


Sheva first joined the Rossoneri in July 1999 and won the Ballon d’Or, Champions League, Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Italian Super Cup and European Super Cup with the club.


"The Champions League has to be a realistic target for next season but it is not just about the Champions League. Chelsea is going for their third Premiership as well and I like the club's mentality of wanting to win every game they play."


The hitman also praised his new Coach, Jose Mourinho.


"I have followed Mr Mourinho's career carefully for the last few years and have been hugely impressed with the way he manages. He puts team ethic before individual expression which is the way I believe great teams are created."


Shevchenko again rejected suggestions his move was prompted by money, reiterating that family considerations were utmost in his thoughts.

"Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan. I am pleased that Chelsea managed to conclude everything before the World Cup - I can go to Germany with a clear mind and proud to be a Chelsea player."


The former Dynamo Kiev hero is also Milan’s all-time second top scorer with 173 goals and was the Champions League’s leading marksman this season with nine goals.


He explained last week that he was handing in an official transfer request because he wanted to learn English, as his wife, model Kristen Pazik, is American.


“Today is a day when the dream became reality," added Mourinho. "Andriy has always been my first choice for Chelsea since I arrived. He has great qualities, ambition, discipline, tactical awareness and of course he is a great goalscorer."


Shevchenko had been repeatedly linked with a move to Stamford Bridge, but he and Milan had always rejected the offers which were said to have reached £50m at one stage.


“I did not need to meet with him to convince him about Chelsea, in the same way we did not need to talk a lot about why I wanted him. Milan is a big club, a great club, but for him to leave Milan for Chelsea is a big statement about where Chelsea is," continued the Portuguese tactician on www.chelseafc.com.


“This is another proud day for Chelsea," noted Chief Executive Peter Kenyon. "The deal is a new club transfer record and is a straight cash deal. We are delighted to have signed one of Europe's greatest goalscorers."


This confirms that Milan will receive no players as part of the deal, although they remain interested in Didier Drogba, Hernan Crespo and William Gallas.

sheva-gila
31-05-2006, 16:39
Andriy Shevchenko is officially a Chelsea player after completing his £30m move from Milan this evening.

channel.com

ohhhh sorry warro u did it before i did

GRE-NO-LI
31-05-2006, 16:40
there are 2 very important reasons NOT to hurry up with acquisitions...

1.- World Cup.
2.- Juve possibly going to serie B.

The WC is precisely one of the reason why we MUST hurry up!

SANT
31-05-2006, 16:40
Now Chelsea have 6 strikers... not including Sean Wright Phillips, who is listed as midfielder, like Arjen Robben, but both are more like wingers/forwards...

mrki
31-05-2006, 16:41
they say itsa a record fee. Drogba was 40 mil, so this is higher. I just hope we are on our way for Gallas, if that is not the truth we are so naive it hurts.....

SANT
31-05-2006, 16:42
no, the previous record was 24M sterling... last year, paid to get Essien from O. Lyonnais...

Graeme C
31-05-2006, 16:56
no, the previous record was 24M sterling... last year, paid to get Essien from O. Lyonnais...

Chelsea are still lame tho :sagrin: sorry if my post seemed hostile sant, just the whole sheva thing is driving me crazy! :5schal:

sheva-gila
31-05-2006, 16:57
so £30 its around 50 euros do i m wrong ???

hottie
31-05-2006, 16:59
"Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan."


Just wanted to point that out.

sheva-gila
31-05-2006, 17:00
“I have followed Mr. Mourinho's career carefully for the last few years and have been hugely impressed with the way he manages. He puts team ethic before individual expression, which is the way I believe great teams are created. Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan. I am pleased that Chelsea managed to conclude everything before the World Cup - I can go to Germany with a clear mind and proud to be a Chelsea player.”
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said: “Today is a day when the dream became reality. Andriy has always been my first choice for Chelsea since I arrived. Before it was not possible, now it is for real. He has great qualities, ambition, discipline, tactical awareness and of course he is a great goalscorer.

he forgott us quickly !!!!

conti
31-05-2006, 17:03
On sky sport the say its 36 mil pound but they don´t mention any player going to Milan. I hope that there wont be any problem getting Gallas and we have to settle for a lesser player because of his the price tag.

Styles
31-05-2006, 17:05
**** $heva, **** Chelsea, **** Kenyon And Abrahamobitch Too.

mrki
31-05-2006, 17:05
“I have followed Mr. Mourinho's career carefully for the last few years and have been hugely impressed with the way he manages. He puts team ethic before individual expression, which is the way I believe great teams are created. Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan. I am pleased that Chelsea managed to conclude everything before the World Cup - I can go to Germany with a clear mind and proud to be a Chelsea player.”
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said: “Today is a day when the dream became reality. Andriy has always been my first choice for Chelsea since I arrived. Before it was not possible, now it is for real. He has great qualities, ambition, discipline, tactical awareness and of course he is a great goalscorer.

he forgott us quickly !!!!


I dont think he had that oppinion on Carlo, anyway, Sheva, I wish you all the bad luck in Chelsea. I hope you loose to Milan in CL and we can laugh at your face from Curva sud.

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:07
I dont think he had that oppinion on Carlo, anyway, Sheva, I wish you all the bad luck in Chelsea. I hope you loose to Milan in CL and we can laugh at your face from Curva sud.
yeah im starting to get over this i aint bothered know but still i hope milan get a lot of money around 40 million

conti
31-05-2006, 17:10
“I have followed Mr. Mourinho's career carefully for the last few years and have been hugely impressed with the way he manages. He puts team ethic before individual expression, which is the way I believe great teams are created. Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan. I am pleased that Chelsea managed to conclude everything before the World Cup - I can go to Germany with a clear mind and proud to be a Chelsea player.”
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said: “Today is a day when the dream became reality. Andriy has always been my first choice for Chelsea since I arrived. Before it was not possible, now it is for real. He has great qualities, ambition, discipline, tactical awareness and of course he is a great goalscorer.

he forgott us quickly !!!!
That quote by Sheva pisses me of big time :angf:

Styles
31-05-2006, 17:12
"Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan."


Just wanted to point that out.

oh shut fck up, he is lying.

he is the richest player in the world now.

ur so ****ing gullible.

sheva-gila
31-05-2006, 17:13
I hope germany vuld be a bed luck to you sheva and last game in ur life

conti
31-05-2006, 17:14
yeah im starting to get over this i aint bothered know but still i hope milan get a lot of money around 40 million
Is the deal still open, I mean can Milan still squeeze out a little bit more money :confused:

Graeme C
31-05-2006, 17:14
man carm down a lil...

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 17:15
so £30 its around 50 euros do i m wrong ???
50 mil euros is about 35mil BP.

I would be surprised if Gallas hasn't been included in the deal - with all the talk of him wanting to leave for Milan and rumours of him even visiting Milanello, it just doesn;t make sense for us not to include him in the Sheva transfer ... and 50mil + Gallas is hardly an insane price tag for Sheva - actually it's on the low side, IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if Crespo also gets included in the deal.

It's a bit too early to speak of final details of this transfer so let's be a bit more patient before we start with the critics and complaints.

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:19
so £30 its around 50 euros do i m wrong ???

£ 0.685 = eu 1 , so

£30 = e 43.8 = US$ 56
£34 = e 49.6 = US$ 63.5

Sheva-gila, could you find this information yourself, m.r.n?

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:20
Is the deal still open, I mean can Milan still squeeze out a little bit more money :confused:
i suppose so as its not official yet .... and i agree milan should try and get a little more amount of money then at this point

Arildonardo
31-05-2006, 17:20
------------------ Someone -----------------------

--- Oddo --- Nesta ------ Gallas------ Maldini ---



-------- Pirlo ----- Seedorf ----- Jankulovski -------


-------------------- Kaka ------------Cassano------

----------- Gilardino ------ Torres ------------

Not so bad... If we could be allowed to play with 12 players :u56:

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:20
I hope germany vuld be a bed luck to you sheva and last game in ur life

Scr.w You, and your "best" wishes!

Try to learn to spell right, too, clown!

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:21
Not so bad... If we could be allowed to play with 12 players :u56:
hahahahahah oh no good point :nervous:

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:24
I would be surprised if Gallas hasn't been included in the deal - with all the talk of him wanting to leave for Milan and rumours of him even visiting Milanello, it just doesn;t make sense for us not to include him in the Sheva transfer ... and 50mil + Gallas is hardly an insane price tag for Sheva - actually it's on the low side, IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if Crespo also gets included in the deal.

It's a bit too early to speak of final details of this transfer so let's be a bit more patient before we start with the critics and complaints.

DITTO!

Could someone please translate what this means to Sheva-Gila boy?

Jim_UK
31-05-2006, 17:25
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, had we known this would happen i would have gladly packed his bags for him last summer when we were offered £53 million for him !

£30 million and no players just seems a bit of a joke really. Surely we could have got a better deal than that, are you telling me he's only £6 miilion better than Drogba ?? :fero:

hottie
31-05-2006, 17:26
oh shut fck up, he is lying.

he is the richest player in the world now.

ur so ****ing gullible.


Im tired of geting in fights whit people like u,but just for my general culture wtf is gullible????

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 17:27
DITTO!

Could someone please translate what this means to Sheva-Gila boy?
does that mean that my english is just too bad :sagrin:

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:27
Im tired of geting in fights whit people like u,but just for my general culture wtf is gullible????
innit lol :firedev:

muhamad10
31-05-2006, 17:27
Dr. Milano you need to find a cure for your formation! :smileani:

It's true that Shevchenko wants to join Chelsea, which could reduce the transfer fee.

However, Juventus got Real to break the transfer record in signing Zidane. It was well known at the time that Zidane wanted to join Real Madrid.

Our negotiators are evidently not ball-breakers. It seems that the transfer fee is pathetic and no players will be included in exchange.

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:28
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, had we known this would happen i would have gladly packed his bags for him last summer when we were offered £53 million for him !

£30 million and no players just seems a bit of a joke really. Surely we could have got a better deal than that, are you telling me he's only £6 miilion better than Drogba ?? :fero:
hey Jim its your bed time mate its 11 30 pm get to sleep lol

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 17:28
Im tired of geting in fights whit people like u,but just for my general culture wtf is gullible????
it means "naive"

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:29
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, had we known this would happen i would have gladly packed his bags for him last summer when we were offered £53 million for him !

£30 million and no players just seems a bit of a joke really. Surely we could have got a better deal than that, are you telling me he's only £6 miilion better than Drogba ?? :fero:

Just cool off and wait till the others parties involved clear the medicals.

Sheva just had to join his team which leaves for Switzerland from Kiev tomorrow, or today (your time). If he does not come to their camp, Blokhin
might leave him on the bench and will be prefectly right. That is what most Ukrainians are saying now. Most want Blokhin to place Sheva on the bench should he continue to avoid the squad's practice.

hottie
31-05-2006, 17:29
innit lol :firedev:


And i thought my english was bad....

Btw dont think were getting rip apard,be sure were gonna get the max money out of this transfer.By the way i was going true the chealsea forums,and theres a tread there about some of them who feel srry for milan,but most of them are sayng sumthing like this:

Wee are happy that wee signed the best fwd in the world at the moment,but wee have a maxim of 3 years of him whit this form,milan got his beast yearsmand now there gonna get money to buy a some realy good younger player to set them up for the next at least 5 years ..soo if u look at the logical point ov view milan won in this transfer thing not us.

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:29
And i thought my english was bad....
lol yeah for your age i still have years to understand ( enshallah )

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:31
it means "naive"

It is hard to look up the english word gullible. It is not in a dictionary.
Seriously, try to look it up. :dontkn:




:haha:

hottie
31-05-2006, 17:34
lol yeah for your age i still have years to understand ( enshallah )


Dude your stupid period.


And by the way gimmi a break i dident learn english in skool,i dont have english as my mother language, so shut the **** up not all the people in the world learned english from skools or have it as there mother language some learn it on there own ,so plz excuse me if im not perfect like u guys are.

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:35
Dude your stupid period.sorry to say this but im your papa period

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:36
Dude your stupid period.
No, he is not. he may be just ignorant.

Styles
31-05-2006, 17:37
$hev****o leaves you guys in the **** and all you do is argue amongts yourself, geez. :yuck:

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 17:38
It is hard to look up the english word gullible. It is not in a dictionary.
Seriously, try to look it up. :dontkn:




:haha:
you are joking right :) ... it means "naive", doesn't it? :v46: :D

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:40
No, he is not. he may be just ignorant.
thanks man :cheers:

NAMMY
31-05-2006, 17:40
:5milan: Oh well ...

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:40
you are joking right :) ... it means "naive", doesn't it? :v46: :D

So you did believe me, didn't you? Did you go n looked it up :-) ?

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:41
thanks man for the clarification

Ur welcome! (like you say)

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:42
Ur welcome! (like you say)lol anyways i do that because i cant be bothered putting in the y and o

conti
31-05-2006, 17:43
I don´t know if this is the wrong thread but at sky sport they say its 35 mil pound and gazzetta dello sport say´s it 45 mil pound (67 mil euro) that we get from Chelsea. What is the right price, I'm hoping that gazzettan is the correct one

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 17:43
So you did believe me, didn't you? Did you go n looked it up :-) ?

sort of :p157: :5130: :nail:

no, I didn't look id up. I am studying for the GRE now, so no ;)

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:43
i am watching sky sports news know it says that chelsea have signed shevchenko on a cash straight fee of around 35 million pounds

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:44
lol anyways i do that because i cant be bothered putting in the y and o

You did not get it again.

It is not only "y" and "o". (some write "your welcome" and think it is how it should be for the whole lives). Well, i quit this off-topic.

Vadim
31-05-2006, 17:44
$hev****o leaves you guys in the **** and all you do is argue amongts yourself, geez. :yuck:

What is the point of you even posting here?
Here is your basic post: "F--- $heva. F--- Abramovitch Blah Blah Blah. I'm a retard."
You're probably just a ManUre fan depressed about how many goals he will score against you next season. :ban:

It is hard to look up the english word gullible. It is not in a dictionary.
Seriously, try to look it up.

I was just about to write this.
BTW I looked it up, it really wasn't, you should check too, Meesh, you'll be amazed! :D :ilol:

Styles
31-05-2006, 17:46
What is the point of you even posting here?
Here is your basic post: "F--- $heva. F--- Abramovitch Blah Blah Blah. I'm a retard."
You're probably just a ManUre fan depressed about how many goals he will score against you next season.

Hey **** you homo, he wont do **** next yr, we will murder him and Ballack at OT next year.

We will throw bricks.

Dr Milano
31-05-2006, 17:47
Hey **** you homo, he wont do **** next yr, we will murder him and Ballack at OT next year.

We will throw bricks.
SURE are we talking about the 21 century here

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:47
sort of :p157: :5130: :nail:

no, I didn't look id up. I am studying for the GRE now, so no ;)

well, GRE was fun. I still like that exam. wish you luck and please
do not score less than 800 on the quantitative, it is pretty dumb part.

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:49
BTW I looked it up, it really wasn't, you should check too, Meesh, you'll be amazed! :D :ilol:

I know, it has never been there.

Vadim
31-05-2006, 17:49
:hihihi:
I actually won't mind to see you murder Chelsea. Bricks? What year is this? :D

I'm just not going to respond to the rest of your message...

Styles
31-05-2006, 17:50
:D
I actually won't mind to see you murder Chelsea. I'm just not going to respond to the rest of it. "Styles" :ilol:

Nice job, man utd and milan always respect eachother.

But chelsea will burn in hell, they are stealing money from the starving children in russia

mother****ers. :mad:

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:51
:hihihi:
I actually won't mind to see you murder Chelsea. Bricks? What year is this? :D

I'm just not going to respond to the rest of your message.. "Styles" :ilol:

:-) no TOEFL for you of course, but ... is that how you say in the Mid-West
"won't mind to see..."? just picking on you, c ya guys later.

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 17:53
well, GRE was fun. I still like that exam. wish you luck and please
do not score less than 800 on the quantitative, it is pretty dumb part.
Thanks :)
I will do my best. The quant part is indeed easy - and I have been doing math for the entire undergrad - but one never knows with that rush of adrenaline :devf:

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 17:56
Thanks :)
I will do my best. The quant part is indeed easy - and I have been doing math for the entire undergrad - but one never knows with that rush of adrenaline :devf:

Exactly, one has to avoid dumb mistakes too, that is why one needs to
double-check after the heat of the moment passes.

Verbal one is always tough, even a native speaker cannot score too much, average is about ... 550 in the US i think, higher in the UK i am sure.
The Analytical part was pretty tough, no time for me, but I managed to pull off some 720 ... 13 years ago...gush.... time flies.

Where are you applying if not a secret? (can go private if you want)

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 18:01
Exactly, one has to avoid dumb mistakes too, that is why one needs to
double-check after the heat of the moment passed.

Verbal one is always tough, even native speaker cannot score too much, average is about ... 550 i think.
Analytical part was pretty tough, no time for me, but I managed to pull off some 720 ... 13 years ago...gush.... time flies.

Where are you applying if not a secret? (can go private if you want)
Well, noe the GRE is on a PC - it's an adaptive test now - so double-checking is kind of hard, you know :p157:
720 on the analytical? geez, I'd be happy with a 600 :(
No, no secrets to hide - after the GRE, it's gonna be Physics GRE for me - man, that one's a killer :1avs: :D . I am going for Quantum Computing and Information so UNSW, caltech, MIT, Oxford, Harvard would be at the top of my list but these are big guns, so it's not gonna be a walk in the park, exactly. We'll see, I guess.

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 18:05
Well, noe the GRE is on a PC, so double-checking is kind of hard, you know :p157:
720 on the analytical? geez, I'd be happy with a 600 :(
No, no secrets to hide - after the GRE, it's gonna be Physics GRE for me - man, that one's a killer :1avs: :D . I am going for Quantum Computing and Information so UNSW, caltech, MIT, Oxford, Harvard would be at the top of my list but these are big guns, so it's not gonna be a walk in the park, exactly. We'll see, I guess.

Caltech would be my 1st priority if you get acceptance from them, just a thought. Nice school, good location. I just cannot get used to cold winters
any more). San Diego rules :) (UCSD ?)
Housing is a bit expensive on the west coast though, but you are only a student. MIT is not that much cheaper these days.
Right me privately if you have anymore questions, I will give you my e-mail.

UNSW? in the country of ozz? (Australia)?

zlatanov
31-05-2006, 18:09
Caltech would be my 1st priority if you get acceptance from them, just a thought. Nice school, good location. I just cannot get used to cold winters
any more). San Diego rules :) (UCSD ?)
Housing is a bit expensive on the west coast though, but you are only a student. MIT is not that much cheaper these days.
Right me privately if you have anymore questions, I will give you my e-mail.
caltech would be my first choice in the US but UNSW, Sydney is the top school in the world in QC. But I won't cry if Caltech or MIT send me a congrats letter, you know :D
I live in Boston, so I know what you mean by expensive housing :(

AC_Vakas
31-05-2006, 18:26
To return to the topic on hand...

Sheva for £30-35 Million is not enough, especially considering we did not even get a player in return. I was looking forward to Gallas joining us in this deal, or even Crespo or Drogba. Looks like we will have to battle for Gallas' signature at the end of next season, which means we have to go search for another defender in the meantime.

As for Sheva saying "it is not about the money", what a complete and utter lie. The fact that he even said this means he wants people to notice that he said it, and try to deflect the criticism he is recieving from the Milan supporters. It didn't actually sink in before when Sheva announced he was leaving, but now I feel very angry and dare I say, hope he has an awful season next year and Chelsea go trophyless.

Anyway, he has gone, I would like to remember him as a great Milan player, but sadly this will not be the case. I will remember him as another player that sold his soul for $$$.

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 18:45
To return to the topic on hand...

Sheva for £30-35 Million is not enough, especially considering we did not even get a player in return. I was looking forward to Gallas joining us in this deal, or even Crespo or Drogba. Looks like we will have to battle for Gallas' signature at the end of next season, which means we have to go search for another defender in the meantime.

As for Sheva saying "it is not about the money", what a complete and utter lie. The fact that he even said this means he wants people to notice that he said it, and try to deflect the criticism he is recieving from the Milan supporters. It didn't actually sink in before when Sheva announced he was leaving, but now I feel very angry and dare I say, hope he has an awful season next year and Chelsea go trophyless.

Anyway, he has gone, I would like to remember him as a great Milan player, but sadly this will not be the case. I will remember him as another player that sold his soul for $$$.

Would you sell yourself (not ur soul) for the next 4 years to double your paycheck?
Knowing that after 4-5 years you are done with this job.

I probably would especially if felt unhappy with the job, family etc.
So, I would move too. All these talks are just P.R., he was never to live the rest of his life in Italy and you guys KNEW it.
All players these days talk P.R., and you stupid (not you literelly) believe in it, dont u?

Now... everyone can jump on me saying that they would never ever do this. RIGHT, I do not believe you, folks.

Of course, Andrey has made a mistake probably, but ... he makes decisions for himself not you. And he decided to live happier (maybe only his perception and delusion) and to make more dough. Oh, we hate him for this, he just sold his soul for money, oh, right.

Q: what do you do when you are unhappy with the current job? Do you look to see what is better out there for a change. And remember that players future cash flow is very different from a high-tech worker or a good banker / investment brokers (who make 7 digits often now).

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 19:00
This is from a friend who got it from the Irish times...I got it via email, so I am unable to post a link:



the article doesnt cover any new ground, but is an interesting read nevertheless...

I fully agree with the article's point of view.

Reza
31-05-2006, 19:09
Can be disappointed, sad, and even angry without insulting and wishing others harm...like I posted before...we will meet and beat Chelsea in a CL final or game

AC_Vakas
31-05-2006, 19:20
Q: what do you do when you are unhappy with the current job? Do you look to see what is better out there for a change. And remember that players future cash flow is very different from a high-tech worker or a good banker / investment brokers (who make 7 digits often now).

Where did you read that Shevchenko was unhappy at Milan? From what I've seen he moved because he wanted his children to learn English, and be able to communicate in English with his wife (if you want to believe that! :haha: ). Football is unique in the sense that you are doing what you love and are being paid generously to do so. Shevchenko was not exactly underpaid at Milan. But I believe hes gone to Chelsea to basically finish his career with a massive paycheck, knowing he will earn enough money to live on for the rest of his life. All this nonsense he is saying that "it is because of family" is therefore false.

hitmannq8
31-05-2006, 19:52
Andrei is now officially a Chelsea player.. Most sites say it is for a straight cash deal for 30m pounds. Another source says 35, and Gazetta says 45m pounds.

Really, if its 30m, this would be some terrible piece of business by Milan considering Drogba and Essien were bought by the same management for 26 and 24m pounds.

The official value has not been released yet by either club but we know that it is a club record for Chelsea and is a straight cash deal (meaning that it involves nothing with Drogba, Crespo or Gallas). ATM Chelsea's record signing is Drogba for 26m pounds.

goose
31-05-2006, 20:04
Goodbye, Sheva. :clap: Thanks for the memories and good luck to you in your new club, who I won't mention. Sorry in advance for what some idiot Milan fans may say or do in the future should you find yourself playing against us. You've pleaded understanding from us, now we insist you understand our thoughts and emotions, which unfortunately will be rude and irrational. We just wish you were a little more honest with us. If you were from the start matters will be a little more smoother for you.

Anyway, I'm just hoping Adidas or Roman went "under the table" and sweetened the pot. 35 Million is way, way, way, too low for Sheva. Come to think of it some undisclosed cash must've been exchanged, at least that's what I'm hoping (where's that screwdriver?) or else we are getting ripped off big time.

Now Galliani, Braida...do your frickin' job now and get some players! We are super-fuking pissed off and emotional here at MM! :1ang::depress::crybaby::groan::d55::(:scream::argue: Soothe our emotions and bring in players worthy of the shirt!

RMK
31-05-2006, 20:06
The Guardian, The Independent, The Telegraph, and The Times say the fee is 45m euros, so it's much better than Sky Sports initially reported.

That should be enough to sign pretty much any striker the club want to sign, so now everyone should not look back with regret, but to the future with optimism, at a new era for the club.

Jeff
31-05-2006, 21:00
"He explained last week that he was handing in an official transfer request because he wanted to learn English, as his wife, model Kristen Pazik, is American."

Stupidity once again manifests itself.

GRE-NO-LI
31-05-2006, 22:06
they say itsa a record fee. Drogba was 40 mil, so this is higher. I just hope we are on our way for Gallas, if that is not the truth we are so naive it hurts.....


At least it seems that we will not have to take that lousy Drogba... but that sad truth is that we made a pathetic deal...

goose
31-05-2006, 23:15
I say we make a move on RVN. He's out there for only 8.4 Quid. Then use the rest of the dirty mafia money on other needs.

ukrainian_CA
31-05-2006, 23:17
Where did you read that Shevchenko was unhappy at Milan? From what I've seen he moved because he wanted his children to learn English, and be able to communicate in English with his wife (if you want to believe that! :haha: ). Football is unique in the sense that you are doing what you love and are being paid generously to do so. Shevchenko was not exactly underpaid at Milan. But I believe hes gone to Chelsea to basically finish his career with a massive paycheck, knowing he will earn enough money to live on for the rest of his life. All this nonsense he is saying that "it is because of family" is therefore false.

It is almost never one reason for a move but more, maybe several.
He looked stressed out, he probably was stressed out. Isn't this a little indication that he was not happy with his job partly and partly with job w.r.t. his family?

minhduc
31-05-2006, 23:23
It is much easier to put together a bag of potatos than a squad of stars. Chelsea definately have political problem next year among players:

who out of Sheva, Drogba, Gudjenssen, Crespo, Kaolou?
Who out of Ballack & Lampard ?
WHo out of Duff, Robben, J Cole, Wright Philips

Selecting 4 attackers out of 11 players who rate themselves stars isn't an easy job for Morinho? I guess there will be struggle, we can wait a little and get back some good pieces, perhaps free Ballack, free Sheva...It will be very INTERESTING if Sheva speaks to Roman in Rusian that Chelsea should play him a lone striker.

Summer 2007 will have a thread: Sheva unhappy in London; English more difficult to learn than Italiano, Back to Soriento...

May I ask some of you if you will accept Sheva back to Milan next year or not?

Oldman
31-05-2006, 23:37
What a greedy and super ambitious Chelsf..k.
Just read that Mourinho wants Henrique Hilario, the Potugal GK and Roberto Carlos from Madrid...
I start to think the Chelsf..k would end up like Real Madrid when the bought almost all stars in football but then....went to hell with the stars by winning nothing.....:( :(

I just hope that Sheva will soon regret that he left Milan who make him Star.

Sheva's statement after he completed his signing was really hurt all Milanisti......He said that he needs more challenge after spending quite long with a club and not money. He also mentioned can't wait to start playing in PL which he may think is having more challenge.....
This is again a fact that his family matters is only a silly excuse to quit Milan...what actually a real bastard he is by cheating all of us...

goose
31-05-2006, 23:44
I don't know about accepting him back. More importantly though is the Milan organization from the President all the way down to the janitor responsible for cleaning up Milanello. How will they react to a plea from Sheva begging for his spot back in the squad? They'll probably have a gut-laugh so long and forceful they'll have to change their pants soaked with stuff spewed from their bathroom areas.

No, you wanted to join a no-class organization, you stay right there and don't you even dare look back or even think about making any comments about my team.

btw, can you imagine the pressure that team will have? The no-class ass of a manager will probably kill himself in the most grusome way if he sees player after player after player in the media complaining about not getting enough pitch time or being employed in the wrong way. Great point minhduc, with all the options over there it could be feast, or my greatest hope, chaos.

andrei1
31-05-2006, 23:48
I hope Chelsea fail miserably. Assamovich's millions will drive this club into the ground. One day he will decide he is done with this toy of his and move on. Then Chelsea will be stuck with mega-million Euro salaries and no-one to pay them.

Milan have behaved extremely naively. They sold the best striker in the world to a direct competitor. #30 million....is nothing. Roman is probably rubbing his hands with glee at the bargain. It is so frustrating......Sheva's # 7 I'm sure would have been retired alongside Baresi's #6, if only he stayed for 2-3 more seasons and become Milan's all time leading goalscorer.

There is no striker around with the same attributes or characteristics. People talk of RVN, Tevez, Kuyt, Eto etc. Whatever....

I am afraid that such lack of ambition and motivation by Milan may see the likes of Kaka, Gatusso, and Pirlo look elsewhere. The focal point of this attacking Milan team has left....

The excuse of English....bull crap...why didn't he show interest in an other English team like Arsenal, Man Utd, or Liverpool. How come there were no other bidders....this was supposed to be a difficult negotiation...it took less than a week....he is a fu**ing liar...

Someone mentioned that Henry and Gerrard were a dying breed of loyalty...how true.

goose
01-06-2006, 00:05
andrei1, have faith. Sheva is quality, he is indeed unique in characteristics and attributes. But if Galliani and Braida buy the right players and Ancelotti employs them properly, then we will very quickly forget about one Andriy Shevchenko. RVN is a high quality choice at the 8 mil pound price. I'm all over that.

Speaking of loyalty...it is not a dying breed. It's a rarity in the Bosman era. How many one-team men are out there? btw, Henry isn't one of them. So get used to player movement. Heck, if we didn't have transfers this website would go down from lack of forum activity.

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 00:16
free Sheva...It will be very INTERESTING if Sheva speaks to Roman in Rusian that Chelsea should play him a lone striker.

Summer 2007 will have a thread: Sheva unhappy in London; English more difficult to learn than Italiano, Back to Soriento...


2nd part first: there is no way back, the bridge has been burnt (Stamford one , sorry could not help this pun :-). The employee who quits cannot go back.

1st: of course they speak Russian with each other. Roma knows zero ukrainian and Sheva's Russian is probably better than his Ukrainian by now, both were/are his native tounges.

GRE-NO-LI
01-06-2006, 00:40
I say we make a move on RVN. He's out there for only 8.4 Quid. Then use the rest of the dirty mafia money on other needs.


Milan cannot replace his former major star with other side's rejects, that's intolerable.

Jeff
01-06-2006, 00:57
Milan cannot replace his former major star with other side's rejects, that's intolerable.

How about Lee Wing from the Hong Kong Wong Tai Sin team? he is a star and an indispensible member of the club~~~

-.-!

other side's rejection doesn't mean that he is going to play like hell. Oh boy, you must have forgotten that we have taken a lot of these 'rejected' players from inter milan.

I'm not sure if we should go for RVN, but your argument does n't sound right.

GRE-NO-LI
01-06-2006, 01:00
But Inter is notorious in misjudging his players.

Jeff
01-06-2006, 01:05
But Inter is notorious in misjudging his players.

Not true. look at vieri.

GRE-NO-LI
01-06-2006, 01:11
Well, every rule has an exception hehehe.

GavinMilan
01-06-2006, 01:29
This is bad, as Sheva only cost 30M, that sucks

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 02:22
This is bad, as Sheva only cost 30M, that sucks

better than Y30M or roubles or hryvns

Gipson
01-06-2006, 02:27
Gazzetta reported £45 million (English sites reported £30m)!!!
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Milan/Primo_Piano/2006/05_Maggio/31/sheva.shtml

goose
01-06-2006, 02:32
There's no doubt about RVN's quality, maybe not up to Sheva's level, but gosh, RVN with all the crap he went through this past season, the niggling injuries and his rocky relationship with the manager, he still managed to put at least 20 balls into the net. And as for this "reject" label, we should consider the manager's role in this affair. Look how Sir Alex treated stars like Beckham, Keane, and Stam. I'm not saying RVN is totally blameless, but perhaps to a degree Sir Alex's ego or insecurity is getting in the way of good judgement.

savage_mau
01-06-2006, 03:45
This is the thing that Sheva said as he looked for his future. Some may still like him but some may not. It seems that so uncorrect that sheva is not with us again as we speak about CL..

Shevchenko targets Champions League

Andriy Shevchenko believes he has joined Chelsea 'at the perfect time' and claims winning the Champions League is now 'a realistic target' for the Blues.


Chelsea have confirmed the signing of the Ukraine striker from AC Milan for a fee of around £30million.


The 29-year-old flew into London on Wednesday to conclude negotiations with the Stamford Bridge club and signing a four-year deal.

The former European Footballer of the Year said on the club's official website: 'I am here for the challenge and the excitement of playing in the Premier League. I am going from one big club to another and joining a team of champions.

'There is a right moment to join a football club and I think I have arrived here at the perfect time.

'The Champions League has to be a realistic target for next season but it is not just about the Champions League. Chelsea is going for their third Premiership as well and I like the club's mentality of wanting to win every game they play.

'Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan.'

Having finally signed for Chelsea after a two-year pursuit by the Premiership champions, Shevchenko will immediately join his national side to prepare for his World Cup debut.

'I am pleased that Chelsea managed to conclude everything before the World Cup - I can go to Germany with a clear mind and proud to be a Chelsea player,' he said.

Shevchenko, who reportedly fell out with Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti last season, revealed the chance to work with Chelsea Jose Mourinho was also a factor in his decision.

'I have followed Mr Mourinho's career carefully for the last few years and have been hugely impressed with the way he manages.

'He puts team ethic before individual expression which is the way I believe great teams are created.'

Mourinho was delighted to finally land the striker he has courted for some time.

'Today is a day when the dream became reality.

'Andriy has always been my first choice for Chelsea since I arrived. Before it was not possible, now it is for real. He has great qualities, ambition, discipline, tactical awareness and of course he is a great goalscorer.

'I did not need to meet with him to convince him about Chelsea, in the same way we did not need to talk a lot about why I wanted him. Everybody knows him as a player, tactically he can play in the Chelsea system, no doubt.'

... Well... just wish him luck but dont ever stand in Milan way to Glory .... Wat our chelsea we will still hunt you down!!!

ARIO
01-06-2006, 04:03
Is it possible that Chelsea and Milan have an agreement not to reveal the true amount of the transfer fee to public? It's all for the interest of Milan,right. Maybe the real amount is 40 or 50 million....to think simple, the purpose is to keep Milan financial power well hid....

'M'
01-06-2006, 04:04
:( :( :( Well, all hope has now faded about him changing his mind...

We'll try to get over it...

As for Milan, I'm sure the team will get over it !! FORZA MILAN !!!!




M

Buju
01-06-2006, 04:10
We will enjoy watching you on a weekly basis in England. That is my only small consolation.

Bram
01-06-2006, 04:13
Belgian media are talking about +- 60M euro's ... That would be a nice amount of money.

And i don't understand some people : it's thanks to Sheva that we had all these successes !! He scored 172 goals for Milan, he won everything possible with the club, ... Why blame him so much ?
I don't think money is the main case. Come on, Berlu really wanted Sheva to stay, so i guess Milan was able to give as much money as Chelski did.
I just think after 7 years, Sheva did need a new challenge, a new league to play in, and probably his wife wanted to move to England. I think it's a combination of different things that made up his mind to go to Chelski. But after all what he did for Milan, i think it's unappropiate to call him dirty words. You can hope that he fails at Chelski and that he begs to return, but wishing him 'to break his legs' is a bridge way too far. I wish Sheva all the luck, but he's a Chelski-player now and i support Milan as team ... So that being said ... Forza Milan !

minhduc
01-06-2006, 04:23
“Milan is a big club, a great club, but for him to leave Milan for Chelsea is a big statement about where Chelsea is. He is a champion and he is joining a team of champions. I have already spoken to some of our players and they are looking forward to playing with him. Great players want to play with other great players.” Mourinho

My blood is boiling.

I do not know how your guys are feeling, I completely lost interest in this WC and very much look forward to seeing how Milan will react in the transfer market, where we and Chelsea will be in the next year CL.

Rando
01-06-2006, 06:01
Is it possible that Chelsea and Milan have an agreement not to reveal the true amount of the transfer fee to public? It's all for the interest of Milan,right. Maybe the real amount is 40 or 50 million....to think simple, the purpose is to keep Milan financial power well hid....

Ario, yes i think it is possible. even if the true amount is 30m it is not a bad deal and i am happy we did not take crespo, drogba or gallas as part of the deal! i am glad this deal is done before the world cup, so i can enjoy more of the worldcup.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Oldman
01-06-2006, 06:18
Tomorrow, June 2nd, Italy will have a friendly game against Ukrainia......

Just imagine...in the Italian squad there are 5 Rossoneri, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gillardino and Super Pippo...... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I wonder if Sheva would play tomorrow....I think he dare not to meet his ex compatriots in Milan...even in a friendly game...
Or...Blogkhin would prefer to put him on the bench with a reason to protect him from injury :devf: :devf:

I do hope that Ukrainia will just fail to proceed to the 2nd round..... :27rr:

Lord_Tawreser
01-06-2006, 06:49
Or...Blogkhin would prefer to put him on the bench with a reason to protect him from injury :devf: :devf:

Funny.

Anyhow I lost a lot of respect for Sheva from this transfer. It's true that he did the best he could for Milan, but that's what he was paid to do. I mean, the deal was mutual. You win us trophies we give you our love. But he wasn't honest in the last month. But how can he say “Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan.”??? That is an insult to every Rossonero on the planet! But we had it comming because he wanted to leave last year and he didn't.

We just need some time to figure out that we did get the best part of the deal :1old:

But as this years Champions League clearly showed UEFA preffer clubs with many stars, teams that 12 year old kids can get hooked on and for that reason they will preffer Chelsea over Milan next season and they will be right up there with Barca in UEFAs mind. They look at at from a BRAND perspective. UEFA ---- give us a break! You are hypocrits! Milan will put a strong, well branded team next season. Yeah! Brand-ed? What does that word mean, explain it in English :mex:

mrki
01-06-2006, 06:56
It now looks as Chelsea will give Gallas a new, 5 year contract, just as he wants. Mourinho wants him to stay and will do anything possible.... REALLY GREAT DEAL FORM US, BRILLIANT!!!

Lord_Tawreser
01-06-2006, 07:02
Excelent!! Nobody answerd me when I asked why is Gallas better then Simic anyhow!! So until that is explained to me I won't be sad that he isn't comming.

Buju
01-06-2006, 07:02
To make things worse some of the UK papers are reporting that we will give back £7 million GBP if Sheva is injured at the WC.

What the hell is going on?

Lord_Tawreser
01-06-2006, 07:06
That's just in response to Italian papers saying Sheva costed Pounds 45 M, I wouldn't take it seriously. :)

zlatanov
01-06-2006, 07:18
Excelent!! Nobody answerd me when I asked why is Gallas better then Simic anyhow!! So until that is explained to me I won't be sad that he isn't comming.
no one answered because the question sort of doesn't make sense to begin with - you are asking for something painfully obvious to anyone who's seen both players play for a game or two.
A short answer to your question would be - Gallas is better in every sense you could think of, no just as a defender but as a player overall.
Look, if you don't like Gallas, fine, I am sure you have your reasons, but dont come to the point of trying to look smart by asking questions that would make 99.99% of football fans out there scratch their heads in disbelief.

Milan_Hunk
01-06-2006, 07:20
Excelent!! Nobody answerd me when I asked why is Gallas better then Simic anyhow!! So until that is explained to me I won't be sad that he isn't comming.

I will answer you now, and Gallas is defenitly much better than Simic. I hope this is not true because i really want Gallas at Milan.

Oldman
01-06-2006, 07:27
To make things worse some of the UK papers are reporting that we will give back £7 million GBP if Sheva is injured at the WC.

What the hell is going on?

Meaning that what Galliani said is true that English won over Italian languange...And moreover.....the Russianmovich is ruling the wave over England and Italia.....

What a pity if that's true....I'm getting mad and more mad about this "Shevagate" who is telling us false reason and not a true gentleman as we expect....This is one of reason why I put on my favorite players : NO MORE SHEVA !!
He a BIG LIAR in the universe...he'd better be a politician than a footballer who won Golden Ball with Milan !!!!!!

Lord_Tawreser
01-06-2006, 07:30
OK, I got the point and I appreciate it but you have to take in account that Gallas is playing in a solid defence where there is Fereirra, Terry or Carvalho and Wayne Bridge or Del Horno all covering for each other. In Milan he would have to be the one to do most of the covering. And of the five I mentioned I think he is the worst.

but dont come to the point of trying to look smart by asking questions that would make 99.99% of football fans out there scratch their heads in disbelief. :r11: Hehe :)

mk18
01-06-2006, 08:35
ohhhh **** im so pissed right nowww... not because sheva left... i got over that... but the transfer fee is ridiculous!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... 30M for a player like sheva is BOOOLLL SHIIIIIIZEEERRRRRRR!!!! ... i dont understand why no one else is backing me on this one.... why arent we dictating the ****ing price!!! ... we could ask for 50M pounds (which they offered at one point) meaning they are ready to spend that much on him but instead we go for 30 ****ing million ... oh oh and to make things better... gallas isnt included in the deal, and knowing chelsea, they would probably ask for 20M for him now!! ... what a ridiculous transfer...


... ive been backing galliani and breida for a long long time but this is absolutely bull crap!!!

Mystik
01-06-2006, 08:43
We will enjoy watching you on a weekly basis in England. That is my only small consolation.
Exactly.. that's one upside. They mostly show english premier league matches where I'm from.

KingHenry®
01-06-2006, 08:54
Exactly.. that's one upside. They mostly show english premier league matches where I'm from.

i really do hope that arsenal win the epl

alot of chelsea fans are rippin henry off, i wonder what are your thoughts henry or shevchenko???

mk18 that makes 2 of us, trust me im really pissed off i would have atleast wanted 50mill

ACMILAN1983
01-06-2006, 08:56
ohhhh **** im so pissed right nowww... not because sheva left... i got over that... but the transfer fee is ridiculous!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... 30M for a player like sheva is BOOOLLL SHIIIIIIZEEERRRRRRR!!!! ... i dont understand why no one else is backing me on this one.... why arent we dictating the ****ing price!!! ... we could ask for 50M pounds (which they offered at one point) meaning they are ready to spend that much on him but instead we go for 30 ****ing million ... oh oh and to make things better... gallas isnt included in the deal, and knowing chelsea, they would probably ask for 20M for him now!! ... what a ridiculous transfer...


... ive been backing galliani and breida for a long long time but this is absolutely bull crap!!!

Stop swearing

Tas
01-06-2006, 08:58
Everybody is aware that we did get €50M or GBP 35M? Just saying.

mk18
01-06-2006, 09:10
yeah... we should be able to get 70M euros at least, if they were able to offer 50M pounds last year, theyre definatly able to do so again this year

Milan_Hunk
01-06-2006, 09:17
yeah... we should be able to get 70M euros at least, if they were able to offer 50M pounds last year, theyre definatly able to do so again this year

They didnt offer 50M pound this year because they knew sheva wanted to leave milan whereas this time last year he didnt, so why would they want to pay that amount now when they can offer less now and still get him. That is definetly milans fault they should have told chelsea 50 mil pounds or 35 mil + gallas+crespo.

zlatanov
01-06-2006, 09:18
mk18, calm down man. The reports in the media are so different that I am starting to think that each newspaper has asked some "expert" to basically guess the transfer fee. There is a good chance that the real transfer fee will never be disclosed to the public as hardly any of the two sides have any interest of doing so.
As for no players being included, I would suggest that we wait a little at least until the teams come back from vacation and then we'll see if Gallas (or someone else for that matter too) was included or not.

Oldman
01-06-2006, 09:42
ohhhh **** im so pissed right nowww... not because sheva left... i got over that... but the transfer fee is ridiculous!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... 30M for a player like sheva is BOOOLLL SHIIIIIIZEEERRRRRRR!!!! ... i dont understand why no one else is backing me on this one.... why arent we dictating the ****ing price!!! ... we could ask for 50M pounds (which they offered at one point) meaning they are ready to spend that much on him but instead we go for 30 ****ing million ... oh oh and to make things better... gallas isnt included in the deal, and knowing chelsea, they would probably ask for 20M for him now!! ... what a ridiculous transfer...


... ive been backing galliani and breida for a long long time but this is absolutely bull crap!!!

Don't be that mad about the transfer fee as something behind the curtain might be a rational reason why Milan sell him that "cheap".

What I mean by rational reason is that maybe Milan Lab had found a "hidden" injury prone on Sheva's legs and rather than keep him for treatment then it's better to let him go soonest....
I don't think that Galliani and Berlusconi were that stupid to handing him over to Russianmovich for that "low price"

It is now a matter of time to witness for who is smarter in this deal...Berlusconi or the "beardless" Rasputin Abramovich and Peter Kenyon ??
It is true that we'd better keep on our eyes on his games week by week....

andrei1
01-06-2006, 09:46
A few more thoughts:

In the world of secretive transfers nothing is impossible. Sheva was denying he would leave until just a couple of months ago. Chelsea was denying they were looking for a new striker during the first week of May. Try this on for size...

Last summer AC Milan bought Gilardino...outbidding Chelsea????Impossible.

Gila said it was his choice in the end...buddy...I don't really think the final word rested with you. Assa-mob-vich and Co, traded Gila's transfer with the consideration that in one year they would get the final piece of their jig saw, Sheva.

Everyone says, no one player is bigger than the club ! So Milan sell the biggest weapon in Europe to a direct rival coz the fool wants to learn English ! Why didn't Sheva think about this last year when he signed a contract extension ! Milan should have told the gold digger..."hey you have a contract with us...no way will we sell you to Chelski...you are on the bench if you don't like it!". Milan don't keep want away players...remind me again..Gatusso wanted to leave, Kaladze wanted to leave, Simic wanted to leave....??????

Instead Milan stand by quietly whilst Sheva ran the show. I tell you...this was one year in the making.

Milan have effectively ceded a tremendous amount of space to Chelsea as far as the Champions Lge goes...probably for the next 2-3 seasons. Chelsea will be unstoppable.

GavinMilan
01-06-2006, 09:50
Honestly, all of us are getting mad at the Russian domination..... But when we look back to early 90s, thats what we did too. WE headhunted all the stars in the world to play for Milan. It is not just luck that for about like 4 to 7 yrs, Milan players won UEFA World and Euro players 6 times. Don't kill me if I got these wrongs as I don't have the exact numbers. All I remembered was that Guilt, Van Basten won is for about two to three years, then we got Baggio right after he won the World Player Award, or something like that, then Weah..... then we also buy best players from other teams, Remember Kluivert and co from Ajax and how Milan forced Ajax to sell. So don't blame Sheva or Roman or the Blues, blame our management for not making Milan the biggest and baddest bully in the sports anymore. What Roman did was exactly what Berlu did 10 yrs ago. And yes people are stating Roman and Real are screwing up the transfer market....but Berlu did the same back in the late 80s and early 90s, just remember the purchase of Guilt, Van Basten, Frank, Papin, Baggio, Weah and others.
We had done the same thing before, we were UEFA fav. team since we gave them entertainment and ratings. But now, it is no longer the case, yes, you may say our players are footballers....true professionals and not prima donnas like Beckham or Ronaldo, but we do lack sparks. And you can be a media/advertising magnet and still be a true professional, just look at Ronaldinho and Eto. Both of them were among the top advertisment earners last year, and dare I say, I doubt they sold shoes and clothes b/c of their charming looks.
Then you look at Milan, with the exception of Kaka, who else have commericals? Yes, we can say Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Sheva all deserves to have commericals since they are great players....but do they? Heck even Pippo had Pepsi commericals back at Juve.
The point is, if it is salary and wage, I am sure Milan can match anyone out there, but Milan cannot match publicity and explosure. A commerical deals could be up to 10M, and the player would only need to have photos shoot here and there.(I know all the models here will say it is hard work....sorry if I offended anymore) Get my point. Milan just lacks that and honestly, Sheva deserves that, just glad that he did not join Real. Just look at it, Sheva won the Euro Player Award two yrs ago, but I am sure that if Milan had commerical deals like RM or Barcelona or ManU, Sheva would have won both Euro and World Player that year. I remember one thing Rivaldo or Figo said the year b4 Figo won the World Player award,while Rivaldo won that year. IT was, if Figo is Brazilian, he would have won the World Player Award. Explorsure people, thats what Sheva wants and what he deserves.

Yes, all of you might state that if Milan had won four years CL in a row, they would have explosure....but is that really the case, did any of you see a Nike or Addias commerical featuring Pirlo(arguably MVP that year) or Seedorf(three CL with three different teams, 1st player to do so) or Maldini defending robots in a NIke commerical? Nope, well, at least over at where I lived(HK), I did not noticed such thing.

Now I am not suggesting Sheva will be the Marketing darling.....but he sures will get more marketing opp playing for the Blues.

My last point is that, if we want to blame and let our anger at someone, point them all to the management, as they are ruining Milan. Yes, Milan itself should be able to attract top stars....but it needs more than that now. Blame the Marketing team of Milan for not knowing how to Market an already great brand. Blame the Marketing team for making Milan unattractive to Media.
Blame the management for constantly not splashing out for quality players despite being one of the richest clubs in the world. Look over the past years, Milan went the extra mile to get Pippo and Rui Costa, and what happened, the team made the CL and laid a strong enough foundations for the next years, then they went out to get Nesta, and what happened, a CL trophy. Look at Kaka, another spending. Yes, there some good free ones, like Cafu and JDT, but remember Contra and Javi Moreno, or Rivaldo and Bobo. The thing is, Milan need to spend money on quality stars to show the world that they want to win and is constantly getting the best player for the team. I bet that if Ballack signed for Milan, Sheva would had a change of mind.

It is the management that is not improving and quite frankly, getting someone like Favalli is hardly enough to make Milan into an unstoppable team and attract media attention

Milan_Hunk
01-06-2006, 09:58
Honestly, all of us are getting mad at the Russian domination..... But when we look back to early 90s, thats what we did too. WE headhunted all the stars in the world to play for Milan. It is not just luck that for about like 4 to 7 yrs, Milan players won UEFA World and Euro players 6 times. Don't kill me if I got these wrongs as I don't have the exact numbers. All I remembered was that Guilt, Van Basten won is for about two to three years, then we got Baggio right after he won the World Player Award, or something like that, then Weah..... then we also buy best players from other teams, Remember Kluivert and co from Ajax and how Milan forced Ajax to sell. So don't blame Sheva or Roman or the Blues, blame our management for not making Milan the biggest and baddest bully in the sports anymore. What Roman did was exactly what Berlu did 10 yrs ago. And yes people are stating Roman and Real are screwing up the transfer market....but Berlu did the same back in the late 80s and early 90s, just remember the purchase of Guilt, Van Basten, Frank, Papin, Baggio, Weah and others.
We had done the same thing before, we were UEFA fav. team since we gave them entertainment and ratings. But now, it is no longer the case, yes, you may say our players are footballers....true professionals and not prima donnas like Beckham or Ronaldo, but we do lack sparks. And you can be a media/advertising magnet and still be a true professional, just look at Ronaldinho and Eto. Both of them were among the top advertisment earners last year, and dare I say, I doubt they sold shoes and clothes b/c of their charming looks.
Then you look at Milan, with the exception of Kaka, who else have commericals? Yes, we can say Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Sheva all deserves to have commericals since they are great players....but do they? Heck even Pippo had Pepsi commericals back at Juve.
The point is, if it is salary and wage, I am sure Milan can match anyone out there, but Milan cannot match publicity and explosure. A commerical deals could be up to 10M, and the player would only need to have photos shoot here and there.(I know all the models here will say it is hard work....sorry if I offended anymore) Get my point. Milan just lacks that and honestly, Sheva deserves that, just glad that he did not join Real. Just look at it, Sheva won the Euro Player Award two yrs ago, but I am sure that if Milan had commerical deals like RM or Barcelona or ManU, Sheva would have won both Euro and World Player that year. I remember one thing Rivaldo or Figo said the year b4 Figo won the World Player award,while Rivaldo won that year. IT was, if Figo is Brazilian, he would have won the World Player Award. Explorsure people, thats what Sheva wants and what he deserves.

Yes, all of you might state that if Milan had won four years CL in a row, they would have explosure....but is that really the case, did any of you see a Nike or Addias commerical featuring Pirlo(arguably MVP that year) or Seedorf(three CL with three different teams, 1st player to do so) or Maldini defending robots in a NIke commerical? Nope, well, at least over at where I lived(HK), I did not noticed such thing.

Now I am not suggesting Sheva will be the Marketing darling.....but he sures will get more marketing opp playing for the Blues.

My last point is that, if we want to blame and let our anger at someone, point them all to the management, as they are ruining Milan. Yes, Milan itself should be able to attract top stars....but it needs more than that now. Blame the Marketing team of Milan for not knowing how to Market an already great brand. Blame the Marketing team for making Milan unattractive to Media.
Blame the management for constantly not splashing out for quality players despite being one of the richest clubs in the world. Look over the past years, Milan went the extra mile to get Pippo and Rui Costa, and what happened, the team made the CL and laid a strong enough foundations for the next years, then they went out to get Nesta, and what happened, a CL trophy. Look at Kaka, another spending. Yes, there some good free ones, like Cafu and JDT, but remember Contra and Javi Moreno, or Rivaldo and Bobo. The thing is, Milan need to spend money on quality stars to show the world that they want to win and is constantly getting the best player for the team. I bet that if Ballack signed for Milan, Sheva would had a change of mind.

It is the management that is not improving and quite frankly, getting someone like Favalli is hardly enough to make Milan into an unstoppable team and attract media attention

Yeah i agree with u 100% your right the only ones to blame are the Milan management imo they were the catalyst for this to occur. And we should let out our anger on them

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 11:08
To make things worse some of the UK papers are reporting that we will give back £7 million GBP if Sheva is injured at the WC.

What the hell is going on?

That is true. This payback clause is to protect Chelski in a case of an injury. AC Milan simply still holds insurance probably till the end of summer on Sheva's "legs". ACM will lose nothing if Andrey breaks down during the WC, money will go directly from the insurer to London or whereever Clesea's account is.

Rick
01-06-2006, 11:16
The Italian media is reporting that the fee for Sheva was 67.4 million euros, or 45 million pounds. That actually makes more sense considering the swiftness of the agreement. I would have expected Milan to hold out to get as much for him as possible and was a bit surprised when I saw that they had sold him so quickly for 30. But it's possible the English media was just throwing the 30 figure out there because all Chelsea would confirm was that they paid more than the 24.5 they had paid for Drogba.

Franco6
01-06-2006, 12:15
GIOVANNI COME BACK YOU'RE AN IDOL AT THE LEVEL OF BARESI AND VAN BASTEN.

In some months $hev will be forgotten so come back please !!

SANT
01-06-2006, 14:35
and here they are...

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 14:40
and here they are...

Where did you find this? I am more interested to learn actually when was this photo taken (or was it made up?). If Andrey is missing his national team's
training in Switzerland today, I believe he will be on the bench when Ukraine
starts in the WC against Spain.

Vadim
01-06-2006, 14:43
For real, has he forgotten that the World Cup is 8 days away? This crap is starting to piss me off, he better get his ass to the Ukraine National Team. The way Ukraine played vs. Costa Rica w/o him AND Rebrov proves that the Ukrainians are more than just a one-man squad. He deserves to be on the bench, all he wants to now is go to London.

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 14:48
For real, has he forgotten that the World Cup is 8 days away? This crap is starting to piss me off, he better get his ass to the Ukraine National Team. The way Ukraine played vs. Costa Rica w/o him AND Rebrov proves that the Ukrainians are more than just a one-man squad. He deserves to be on the bench, all he wants to now is go to London.

I have not seen any reports yet, but I believe Shevchenko headed to
Switzerland to join his NT yesterday or early today.
Rebrov is nursing a micro injury, Blokih said he should be fine soon.

Ukraine-21 better lose in semifinals today, since they (3 or 4 of them including a good striker Milevksy) are needed well rested in Germany for the NT.

Vadim
01-06-2006, 14:52
Well' it's good he's fnally joining the sqaud.

Its 0-0 at halftime in the Ukraine-Serbia match. It doesn't say why but Milevsky was subbed off in the 17th minute :doh:

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 14:55
Well' it's good he's fnally joining the sqaud.

Its 0-0 at halftime in the Ukraine-Serbia match. It doesn't say why but Milevsky was subbed off in the 17th minute :doh:

I read it too, http://www.dynamomania.com/news.php?p=message&id=19567

probable injury :-(

Rebrov is said to miss both friendlies, vs. Italy and Libia.

SANT
01-06-2006, 15:05
The picture is from yesterday, posted today in Chelsea's website... remember Sheva is coming back from an injury, so he will not be exposed in a friendly... his presentation with Chelsea has been postponed for after the WC because he had to join his national team training...

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 15:07
The picture is from yesterday, posted today in Chelsea's website... remember Sheva is coming back from an injury, so he will not be exposed in a friendly... his presentation with Chelsea has been postponed for after the WC because he had to join his national team training...
Thanks, that is what I hoped it was. However, I see nothing yet about his arrival to the team's training location. They have a big practice game tomorrow :-) A friendly vs. Italy!

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 15:13
I cannot understand who came up with an idea to have Euro Cup-under 21 to be held just days before the WC.

It is baaaad. Especially bad if young ukrainian players who are on the WC roster go into OT or even worse if they advance to the final.

Ukraine-Serbia (Euro-21):

looks like the uk. goalie is playing superbly.

sheva-gila
01-06-2006, 16:03
DITTO!

Could someone please translate what this means to Sheva-Gila boy?


ukrainian dont be such idiot postin those kind of post trying to find mistakes in my english language cuze no one is perfect 100% here in english ur not my lawyer or teacher.

about sheva's priceI did not ask u but u could replay it better as zlatanov did so if ur goin to do this again i will PM mods and see u :ban: and go to chelsea forum u can support sheva there

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 16:12
ukrainian dont be such idiot postin those kind of post trying to find mistakes in my english language cuze no one is perfect 100% here in english ur not my lawyer or teacher.

about sheva's priceI did not ask u but u could replay it better as zlatanov did so if ur goin to do this again i will PM mods and see u :ban: and go to chelsea forum u can support sheva there

Since I cannot read your writing I will simply ... skip your posts.

P.S.: and what is it about Chelsea's forum? I never ever said anything about that, or what I am going to do? Is this your "friendly" "bug-off" to me personally? Very nice gesture, thanks.

sheva-gila
01-06-2006, 16:22
Since I cannot read your writing I will simply ... skip your posts.

P.S.: and what is it about Chelsea's forum? I never ever said anything about that, or what am I going to do or what? Is this your "friendly" "bug-off" to me personally? Very nice gesture, thanks.


Could someone please translate what this means to Sheva-Gila boy?

its this friendly ??? trying to blame someone for bad english

KingHenry®
01-06-2006, 16:30
Where did you find this? I am more interested to learn actually when was this photo taken (or was it made up?). If Andrey is missing his national team's
training in Switzerland today, I believe he will be on the bench when Ukraine
starts in the WC against Spain.


well its splashed all over the news so it was done 2day

hottie
01-06-2006, 16:32
:sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin: and here they are...


The devils pact:)))))))))) just kiiding :D :sagrin:

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 16:34
:sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin:


The devils pact:)))))))))) just kiiding :D :sagrin:


BTW, unfortunatetly to our Nation. team, Ukraine-21 just advanced to the final in Euro-21. 'twas Heck of a match!

hottie
01-06-2006, 16:38
Bravo!:D,lol but realy dosent murhrinio look evil in that pic?:))

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 16:39
Bravo!:D,lol but realy dosent murhrinio look evil in that pic?:))
Doesn't he always?

hottie
01-06-2006, 16:44
Yeah but i dunno i like his personality:)

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 16:52
Yeah but i dunno i like his personality:)
what for? ...

hottie
01-06-2006, 17:01
For the simple reason that he dosent give a bip bip about any body else,he does his job very good ,and his soo cold:D thats what i like about him.:D

SANT
01-06-2006, 17:10
now that you mention it, they kinda look like Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves in The Devils Advocate...

Sheva's jacket could have used by NEO, the One (Matrix) and Jose is the "Special One" so that's a match made in hell...

ACMILAN1983
01-06-2006, 19:37
Ukranian_CA and Sheva-Gila, calm down. It doesn't seem worth it to get into an argument over some little thing so if you don't like the other said, ignore them the best you can. I really don't want this to go further, there's enough rubbish going on at the forum anyway, so lets not make mountains out of molehills ok?

Egoistka
01-06-2006, 21:31
Sheva is leaving Milan for 45 million pounds...at least Roma gave a good price for him...

Tas
01-06-2006, 21:45
I agree that our Marketing Team (do we even have one?) didn't do a good job in marketing Milan. All I remember is one "the breath of the dragon" Lotto thing with Sheva and Seedorf in it. Man, its just some money to pay for adds, its not all that hard!!! All in all, Sheva leaving is just a mish mash of different circumstances. He acted like he has outgrown Milan. It got to him that we didn't get a RB and a LB at this season start. As for the theory about Gila and Chelsea, I don't think it's true because he IS the one who picked Milan and it IS his signature that is the final word. If Parma didn't want to sell him to Milan because of a higher bit from Chelsea and he didn't want to sign for Chelsea, then Parma would've gone bankrupt.

Tas
01-06-2006, 22:03
I remember, some time ago, just after Roman bought Chelsea, he had an interview in a newspapers and he listed all the players he wanted to have at Chelsea among which, Shevchenko. I just remember this little voice in my head saying....Shevchenko....no, that's NEVER going to happen!

ukrainian_CA
01-06-2006, 23:06
Andrey Shevchenko and Sergey Rebrov are back together in one squad (not Dynamo, not Milan, not Chelsea, it is Ukraine national squad, stupid! :-) Boy, this is such a good news for us finally. Hopefully they will be ready to play, they both are still not practicing.

andrei1
01-06-2006, 23:55
I watched some Sky highlights of the Gold diggers signing and three things hit me.

First:
Sheva moments before he took that penalty kick at Old Trafford. All the anticipation of a young boy about to be given a cool toy. His celebration with Dida when he just fell in the ground. What a feeling !

Two:
The Gold Digger arguing furiously with Carlo...gesturing whilst Carlo rubbed his head and stood by listening.

Three:
The Gold digger at the short press conference yesterday...head bent down....stressed look on his face...

The guilt of what he threw away...

Warro Bantan
02-06-2006, 09:36
Yup, this is the beginning of the end of his career...mark my words

RobyKikic
02-06-2006, 09:47
ghehe rebrov and sheva got lazio socks on that picture :ilol:

Stezagud
02-06-2006, 11:23
Sheva is leaving Milan for 45 million pounds...at least Roma gave a good price for him...

Is that the true figure though? Most of the press in England have been reporting £30.8m, Peter Kenyon is not the sort of man who will keep it a secret and im sure he will have been boasting to his friends in the media so i think thats quite accurate.

If it is then i am very annoyed, to put it into perspective Chelsea have offered Utd £10m just to end the debate over John Obi Mikel, £10m for a teenager who has only played about 5 games in his whole career and none of them were for Utd!

Oldman
02-06-2006, 11:51
Again, a proof that Sheva is a BIG LIAR & CHEATER

Taken as part of the news from www.channel4.com :

But the former Dynamo Kiev ace was quick to dismiss claims that his only reason for leaving was due to his desire to learn English, as his wife is American.
“There has been a misunderstanding - I had several reasons for leaving,” he said. “There are many things involved and by no means was it just the language. Now all I want to do is to concentrate on the World Cup.”

Having all this factors I am more ensured that he is no gentleman at all !!!!!! I believe his only reason is $$$$$$$$$$ nothing else than this !!

Rick
02-06-2006, 11:52
Is that the true figure though? Most of the press in England have been reporting £30.8m, Peter Kenyon is not the sort of man who will keep it a secret and im sure he will have been boasting to his friends in the media so i think thats quite accurate.

If it is then i am very annoyed, to put it into perspective Chelsea have offered Utd £10m just to end the debate over John Obi Mikel, £10m for a teenager who has only played about 5 games in his whole career and none of them were for Utd!

It's difficult to say which is the true figure. Possibly it's somewhere in between. The Italian media is reporting 67.4 million euros (45 million pounds). Apparently all Chelsea would say was that it was a club record, so it's possible that the English media is merely making an assumption based on rounding it up to 30 (and the .8 got stuck on later to make it look more precise and therefore credible). So I don't know. It could be either. But I have to admit that I was surprised when Sky Sports reported that the deal had been made so quickly for 30. I expected Milan to squeeze as much as possible out of Chelsea. The 45 figure seems more in line with the rapid conclusion of the transfer, at least to me. But also it may just be wishful thinking on my part. :rone:

andrei1
02-06-2006, 11:54
Sheva has said it was not the players and coach, it is not the club, it is not the country..now its not the language and not all about the family. Then waht is it you f***ing Gold Digger....

Only your greed requires vague excuses...

Now more than ever I hope Milan win the Champs League...

Forza Milan

KingHenry®
02-06-2006, 12:15
Yup, this is the beginning of the end of his career...mark my words

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting what makes you say that

yeh i do hope milan win the cl aswell, i swear it would be like a dream come tru if we faced chelsea in the final and totally destroyed them

SANT
02-06-2006, 12:17
ghehe rebrov and sheva got lazio socks on that picture :ilol:

I noticed that too... why do you think that is?

Stezagud
02-06-2006, 12:20
It's difficult to say which is the true figure. Possibly it's somewhere in between. The Italian media is reporting 67.4 million euros (45 million pounds). Apparently all Chelsea would say was that it was a club record, so it's possible that the English media is merely making an assumption based on rounding it up to 30 (and the .8 got stuck on later to make it look more precise and therefore credible). So I don't know. It could be either. But I have to admit that I was surprised when Sky Sports reported that the deal had been made so quickly for 30. I expected Milan to squeeze as much as possible out of Chelsea. The 45 figure seems more in line with the rapid conclusion of the transfer, at least to me. But also it may just be wishful thinking on my part.

That is possible, its just that i got used to how Kenyon worked when he was chairman at Utd and he could never keep negotiations secret, his blabbermouth is still blamed by many Utd fans for the loss of Ronaldinho to Barca (though i think he'd have joined them anyway) he's also the reason that we know how much Chelsea did pay for Wright Phillips, Drogba and the rest, Chelsea may not release the figures but Kenyon will....

ukrainian_CA
02-06-2006, 12:38
[QUOTE=ACMILAN1983]Ukranian_CA and Sheva-Gila, calm down. It doesn't seem worth it to get into an argument over some little thing so if you don't like the other said, ignore them the best you can. ...QUOTE]

Originally Posted by sheva-gila:
"I hope germany vuld be a bed luck to you sheva and last game in ur life"

Is this little in your opinion? If it is then I do not know what is.
I think I know what is - life threats?, direct and personal - may be.

I am off of this but just wanted to show you where it started.

AC_Vakas
02-06-2006, 12:41
Sheva's reasons so far...

1. It was not about money, if it was for money he would have stayed at Milan - his words.

2. It was not the players or coach, because he stated he wanted to be a Milanista for life and retire at Milan "There's no problem regarding my relationship with anyone in the club".

3. It was not about the language, because Sheva is quoted as saying "by no means was it language" then why does Galliani say this "It's a victory of the English language over the Italian language".

4. “I am leaving for family reasons”, stated Shevchenko.

Okay, so its not about money, its not about problems at Milan, its not about language, but its family reasons? Basically, his wife wanted him to move to London!

ukrainian_CA
02-06-2006, 12:42
Yup, this is the beginning of the end of his career...mark my words

Age 30 is always a beginning of the end of a professional footballer.

So, what's the point of marking yuour words again?

Nirvana FC
02-06-2006, 12:46
ESPN reported 56 million euros on SportsCenter. The point is: Braida have about 60 million euros to spend in calciomercato, assuming that Rui Costa was not for free to Portugal, and we can hire at least two outstanding players with this sum of money.
Some of our targets are not "expensive" ones (Coppola, Gallas, Oddo, Perea, Gourcuff) - I mean the club do not need to break the bank for them -, some of them are free agents (Favalli, Poulsen) and I imagine the team will use some players in deals (Brocchi?, Ambro?, Simic?, Janku?) in order to hire at least two outstanding players (Buffon?, Gerrard?, Eto'o?, Torres?).

Beuller
02-06-2006, 13:05
Sheva's reasons so far...

1. It was not about money, if it was for money he would have stayed at Milan - his words.

2. It was not the players or coach, because he stated he wanted to be a Milanista for life and retire at Milan "There's no problem regarding my relationship with anyone in the club".

3. It was not about the language, because Sheva is quoted as saying "by no means was it language" then why does Galliani say this "It's a victory of the English language over the Italian language".

4. “I am leaving for family reasons”, stated Shevchenko.

Okay, so its not about money, its not about problems at Milan, its not about language, but its family reasons? Basically, his wife wanted him to move to London!

Galliani also says this on acmilan.com: SHEVCHENKO FARWELL: "I spoke to him over these days and could see at times that his tears were sincere. I know his motives for leaving and he has done a lot for Milan down these years. The decision was down to various situations also due to the malfunctioning of the Italian football system."

I think it's a valid point -- who wants to play in a league that is now proven corrupt and at the moment lacks credibility. Winning the scudetto is meaningless.

ACMILAN1983
02-06-2006, 13:22
[QUOTE=ACMILAN1983]Ukranian_CA and Sheva-Gila, calm down. It doesn't seem worth it to get into an argument over some little thing so if you don't like the other said, ignore them the best you can. ...QUOTE]

Originally Posted by sheva-gila:
"I hope germany vuld be a bed luck to you sheva and last game in ur life"

Is this little in your opinion? If it is then I do not know what is.
I think I know what is - life threats?, direct and personal - may be.

I am off of this but just wanted to show you where it started.

ok, I'll bear that in mind, but lets take your own words and get "off" this and try to avoid further conflict. :)

KingHenry®
02-06-2006, 13:32
I think it's a valid point -- who wants to play in a league that is now proven corrupt and at the moment lacks credibility. Winning the scudetto is meaningless.

from a certain point i dont really blame sheva, i mean look at what juventus has done, the whole italians league is getting crumbled becuase of them

RobyKikic
02-06-2006, 13:46
I noticed that too... why do you think that is?

hmm it probably aint a recent picture.. as urkaine does not have puma anymore but lotto. so i think the ukranian staff didnt get all equipment at time from puma or something and just ''borrowed/buyed'' lazio's socks cuz they also got puma.

Okay, so its not about money, its not about problems at Milan, its not about language, but its family reasons? Basically, his wife wanted him to move to London!

yeah AC_Vakas i agree.. i think his wife had a big influence in this..

rahul.acm
02-06-2006, 16:45
Today during the ITA vs UKR match, when sheva came on the screen, he was boo-ed by Italian fans in the stadium.

Beuller
02-06-2006, 16:53
If you say so. Ukraine nearly won that match though.

rahul.acm
02-06-2006, 19:39
Shevchenko today:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71110404.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D029C288A14B1C0D2A
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71110374.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D0E697772BB65DAB10
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71110512.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D06B42A633C42B8F63

Dreaming about Milan
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71110466.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D0AF2E39FA5EDDC71A

It just looks like he was playing for us yeaterday, and now...
--------------------
In whispers I plant promises by

forget-me-nots

and lay lilies in my bed beside me

you denied me, but uh,

still I remember you. :cry:

Rando
02-06-2006, 20:02
i dont want milan to be like chelsea, paying player's transfer fee and wages in massive amount! it is silly to buy a player more than 20m pounds, where is the talent scouting? Look at arsenal: how much did they pay the transfer fee for fabregas,eboue,toure,senderos,ljunberg etc? As for the salary, we must set the maximum wage that a player can receive at milan, so only players that really want to play for milan are welcomed not some gold diggers!
Gilardino :gonova: :gonova: :gonova:

GavinMilan
02-06-2006, 20:50
i dont want milan to be like chelsea, paying player's transfer fee and wages in massive amount! it is silly to buy a player more than 20m pounds, where is the talent scouting? Look at arsenal: how much did they pay the transfer fee for fabregas,eboue,toure,senderos,ljunberg etc? As for the salary, we must set the maximum wage that a player can receive at milan, so only players that really want to play for milan are welcomed not some gold diggers!
Gilardino :gonova: :gonova: :gonova:


It is awesome that u also noticed that problem in football today, but quite frankly Milan on average have one of the highest salaries of all clubs. On top of that, Chelsea is what Milan was when Milan was the most dominated team on the planet. So don't hate Chelsea, as they were just doing what Milan did in the past

Oldman
02-06-2006, 22:13
Sheva's reasons so far...
Okay, so its not about money, its not about problems at Milan, its not about language, but its family reasons? Basically, his wife wanted him to move to London

Maybe...Kristen falls in love with the foggy London air or she wants to be closer with Romanovich who can pour more $$$$$$.... :hug2:

Just wait till Sheva plays his first game with Chelski and start to regret why he move from Milan.... :v46:

minhduc
02-06-2006, 22:47
Official on ACM website, Milan accout will be balanced at the end of 2006 not taking into account the Sheva transfer fee (may be supplus of EURO 65 M)

That is great, we are suuporting a classed club that can live on itself not a one man's toy like Chelsea in which the owner throwing money, that he robbed from Russian ppl, for fun. I can belive that Milan will live on while it will be the end of Chelsea when Roman has got enough fun at the club.

The negotiation with Chelsea finished so quickly w/o any Chelsea players involved means ACM has not received a satisfactory fee but a too lucrative number that Galliani is dizzy enough to forget about Gallas, Robben, Drogba, Crespo.

Galliani, I love you (though I hate sometimes for the free transfer policy).

rt9
03-06-2006, 02:43
Guys, I know the transfer fee doesnt seem too impressive, but we need to consider a few things: 1) There has to be more than meets the eye. I think the transfer fee of 30-35M pounds cash is probably true, but there has to be more than that included in the package. In addition to the cash, I think Chelsea also owe us one or two "favors" in the transfer market. Who knows? Maybe the transfer of Alex (PSV) to us is somewhere in the pipeline, or who knows, maybe even Tevez. But whatever it is, there has to be more than just the cash component, and we will hopefully find out in future. We shouldnt underestimate Galliani. He is not stupid. A stupid man would not be able to survive in his position for the amount of time he has, let alone survive,a stupid man would not be able to attain his status in football. So i think the cash is only the tip of the iceberg, there is definitely more in store for us.

2) 30M pounds may not sound much. But it has to be taken in the context of the current state of football. How can we compare Sheva's fee to Zidane's fee some years ago? Back then, the market was on the up. Players were expensive. World records were being broken one after the other. Remember Figo, then Vieri, then Crespo, then Zidane? Remember Mendieta's transfer to Lazio for some insane amount? That kind of stuff cant possbily happen in our world today. So forget the ABSOLUTE amount of the transfer. Think in RELATIVE terms. What can 30million fetch us today? I think quite a lot. I think we can get any top, young striker and have cash to spare. WHo knows? if one does the calculation, 30M pounds in 2006 may very well be equivalent to 50M pounds in 2001.

So it's not all doom and gloom guys. I am just eager to see who we get to replace Sheva. I think all the fans are hungry for a big name player to raise the club's profile. With Berlusconi returing as president in a couple weeks, there is all to look forward to.

mk18
03-06-2006, 06:37
Guys, I know the transfer fee doesnt seem too impressive, but we need to consider a few things: 1) There has to be more than meets the eye. I think the transfer fee of 30-35M pounds cash is probably true, but there has to be more than that included in the package. In addition to the cash, I think Chelsea also owe us one or two "favors" in the transfer market. Who knows? Maybe the transfer of Alex (PSV) to us is somewhere in the pipeline, or who knows, maybe even Tevez. But whatever it is, there has to be more than just the cash component, and we will hopefully find out in future. We shouldnt underestimate Galliani. He is not stupid. A stupid man would not be able to survive in his position for the amount of time he has, let alone survive,a stupid man would not be able to attain his status in football. So i think the cash is only the tip of the iceberg, there is definitely more in store for us.

but looking at what they did to us in the past im not sure i would trust this favour youre talking about... we were the ones who didnt reject their bid to join the g-14, we also welcomed robben to be treated for his injury when it seemed his season was over 2 years ago, we also helped crespo regain his form, what did we get instead?? and asking price of around 10 million for crespo, and they tried to steal kaladze away from us, besides the ongoing sheva rumours...


2) 30M pounds may not sound much. But it has to be taken in the context of the current state of football. How can we compare Sheva's fee to Zidane's fee some years ago? Back then, the market was on the up. Players were expensive. World records were being broken one after the other. Remember Figo, then Vieri, then Crespo, then Zidane? Remember Mendieta's transfer to Lazio for some insane amount? That kind of stuff cant possbily happen in our world today. So forget the ABSOLUTE amount of the transfer. Think in RELATIVE terms. What can 30million fetch us today? I think quite a lot. I think we can get any top, young striker and have cash to spare. WHo knows? if one does the calculation, 30M pounds in 2006 may very well be equivalent to 50M pounds in 2001.

So it's not all doom and gloom guys. I am just eager to see who we get to replace Sheva. I think all the fans are hungry for a big name player to raise the club's profile. With Berlusconi returing as president in a couple weeks, there is all to look forward to.
yes, but they DID offer 50M pounds last season... meaning they are able to spend that kind of money and they dont mind doing so... just because the prices of the market are like that doesnt mean we have to ask for less, its not only a matter of how much you can buy with that money, its also about damaging youre rivals, chelsea or not, it would hurt them to spend 50M pounds just like that, and besides even if 30M can buy you alot, you still see other teams asking for 50M prices for their star players, and you need one of those players to replace sheva

GRE-NO-LI
03-06-2006, 07:37
i dont want milan to be like chelsea, paying player's transfer fee and wages in massive amount!

There's something here that I fail to understand... it doesn't matter to us if the board expends or not 'zillions' of dolars to get the best players since we have a great squad.

Jeff
03-06-2006, 11:26
There's something here that I fail to understand... it doesn't matter to us if the board expends or not 'zillions' of dolars to get the best players since we have a great squad.

It matters. Overrated players are overjustified by their salaries which, if you know psychology well, decrease intrinsic motivation to engage in the task. End result? Poor performance.

Not for all football players, of course.

Stezagud
03-06-2006, 11:27
yes, but they DID offer 50M pounds last season... meaning they are able to spend that kind of money and they dont mind doing so... just because the prices of the market are like that doesnt mean we have to ask for less, its not only a matter of how much you can buy with that money, its also about damaging youre rivals, chelsea or not, it would hurt them to spend 50M pounds just like that, and besides even if 30M can buy you alot, you still see other teams asking for 50M prices for their star players, and you need one of those players to replace sheva

Yeah thats the main problem here, for every other team on earth the market is in decline but Chelsea have shown time and again they are prepared to flex their financial muscle to get what they want. I said before about Obi Mikel and the final amount is even more shocking, they have agreed to pay £16m for him now (£12m to Utd, £4m to Lynn Oslo) so Utd have picked up £12m for a player who is totally unproven and never played for them, Milan get £30m for the deadliest striker on the planet :(

rahul.acm
03-06-2006, 14:16
Sheva lied to us, he already knows english! Click here to confirm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glzXL63pGkI&search=shevchenko) :finger:

Beuller
03-06-2006, 14:37
Sheva lied to us, he already knows english! Click here to confirm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glzXL63pGkI&search=shevchenko) :finger: Your recent posts seem to be purely an attempt at generating hate. A few words of english given to him to speak in an ad doesn't mean he speaks english. :finger: Very funny and well done commercial btw.

nefremo
03-06-2006, 16:42
Just to make sure people.......I hope you know that the real transfer fee was not disclosed to the public. The only thing that has been said is that the fee is a new Chelsea record which has to be more then 25mil pounds. That doesn't mean that it is 26, 30, 35 or 100 mil pounds. Nobody knows how much we really got and all the papers are only saying "AROUND 30-35mil pounds". I don't buy sh!t untill I see it officially confirmed. We did not sell Sheva for 30 mil pounds and everyone knows that. I don't know why are you complaining about something that WE HAVE NO IDEA about. We know NOTHING about the transfer fee paid to Milan so why talk like we got so little when you have no idea how much we got!

Rick
03-06-2006, 17:02
Just to make sure people.......I hope you know that the real transfer fee was not disclosed to the public. The only thing that has been said is that the fee is a new Chelsea record which has to be more then 25mil pounds. That doesn't mean that it is 26, 30, 35 or 100 mil pounds. Nobody knows how much we really got and all the papers are only saying "AROUND 30-35mil pounds". I don't buy sh!t untill I see it officially confirmed. We did not sell Sheva for 30 mil pounds and everyone knows that. I don't know why are you complaining about something that WE HAVE NO IDEA about. We know NOTHING about the transfer fee paid to Milan so why talk like we got so little when you have no idea how much we got!

The speed with which the transaction was completed tells me that it was probably a lot closer to the 45 that was being reported in the Italian press than the 30 in the English press. Milan would not have agreed to that fee so quickly and without doing more to have Gallas included.

mk18
03-06-2006, 18:10
Just to make sure people.......I hope you know that the real transfer fee was not disclosed to the public. The only thing that has been said is that the fee is a new Chelsea record which has to be more then 25mil pounds. That doesn't mean that it is 26, 30, 35 or 100 mil pounds. Nobody knows how much we really got and all the papers are only saying "AROUND 30-35mil pounds". I don't buy sh!t untill I see it officially confirmed. We did not sell Sheva for 30 mil pounds and everyone knows that. I don't know why are you complaining about something that WE HAVE NO IDEA about. We know NOTHING about the transfer fee paid to Milan so why talk like we got so little when you have no idea how much we got!
i said according to what ive read, i never said its officially true, and stay calm please

Rando
03-06-2006, 18:14
There's something here that I fail to understand... it doesn't matter to us if the board expends or not 'zillions' of dolars to get the best players since we have a great squad.

as i said, club can be successful without spending zillions of dollars, thats when the talent scouting and youth product play their roles. When u pay a player 100k a week based on current market, sometimes u doubt whether he really wants to play for milan or just for the money. probably u dont mind either way, but i do mind. or if we pay 30m bp for a player , it is just ridiculous amount, it is a sign of desperation and arrogance, have we done our homework? if we had, we should not have spent that much on a player.

ukrainian_CA
03-06-2006, 18:50
Sheva lied to us, he already knows english! Click here to confirm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glzXL63pGkI&search=shevchenko) :finger:


This sound bite is a BS proof.
It actually shows you that Andrey doesn't have any reasonable command of English.

Are you trying to spin it differently? Ger real!

nefremo
03-06-2006, 19:13
Mk18, sorry if you thought that what I said was towards you. I had no intentions of that. I just wanted to clarify to everyone not to overreact that we didn't get enough for Sheva, when in fact nobody has the slightest idea of what we actually got.
Again, it wasn't towards you but in general, and it wasn't meant to be offensive.

rahul.acm
03-06-2006, 19:23
This sound bite is a BS proof.
It actually shows you that Andrey doesn't have any reasonable command of English.

Are you trying to spin it differently? Ger real!

Of course, I was being sarcastic about him being a master in english! Did you really beleive it? :googly: I just wanted to people to see Sheva in a new avatar and not that he really lied to us! Come on!!!!!! :grinser:

mk18
03-06-2006, 19:36
Mk18, sorry if you thought that what I said was towards you. I had no intentions of that. I just wanted to clarify to everyone not to overreact that we didn't get enough for Sheva, when in fact nobody has the slightest idea of what we actually got.
Again, it wasn't towards you but in general, and it wasn't meant to be offensive.
:1ole: its all good :)

zlatanov
03-06-2006, 19:59
The speed with which the transaction was completed tells me that it was probably a lot closer to the 45 that was being reported in the Italian press than the 30 in the English press. Milan would not have agreed to that fee so quickly and without doing more to have Gallas included.
good points, both yours and nefromo's.
So far this is the "biggest" proof that we did get a lot of money for Sheva. The deal was finalized in record time - and Galliani had predicted tough negotiations, instead a day later, Sheva was a Chelski player - and we didn't even bother to put their backs against the wall and ask for Gallas, a player we looked destined to get.

K77SH C
03-06-2006, 21:30
It is Chelsea we are talking about. The money they payed for Essien (Quality) and Drogba (OK) shows how willing they are to splash out. Every club in the world wants to sell to Chelsea.

rt9
03-06-2006, 22:16
but looking at what they did to us in the past im not sure i would trust this favour youre talking about... we were the ones who didnt reject their bid to join the g-14, we also welcomed robben to be treated for his injury when it seemed his season was over 2 years ago, we also helped crespo regain his form, what did we get instead?? and asking price of around 10 million for crespo, and they tried to steal kaladze away from us, besides the ongoing sheva rumours...


yes, but they DID offer 50M pounds last season... meaning they are able to spend that kind of money and they dont mind doing so... just because the prices of the market are like that doesnt mean we have to ask for less, its not only a matter of how much you can buy with that money, its also about damaging youre rivals, chelsea or not, it would hurt them to spend 50M pounds just like that, and besides even if 30M can buy you alot, you still see other teams asking for 50M prices for their star players, and you need one of those players to replace sheva

Yes, what you say is true. Chelsea is a shrewd, arrogant club. All Im saying is that I wont be surprised if there is more in the deal than just straight cash. I wont be surprised if Chelsea mysteriously "back out" from some of our transfer targets this summer, or even "present" us some players contracted to them for a knock-down price. I dont know, but my gut feeling is that there is more to this.

Secondly, you cant compare last season's situation with this season. Yes, they offered 50M last year. But last year, we had a 28 year old striker in his prime, having just won the Golden Ball who DID NOT want to leave Milan. THis year's situation is far different. Sheva is now 29 (obviously). I think he has reached his peak, and more importantly, he has specifically ASKED to leave---and not just anywhere, but his destination seemed to be Chelsea and ONLY Chelsea---that has got to put his price down a bit. I suppose in hinsight, if we were to know his true colors, and the fact that we werent going to win any silverware this year, I would have opt to sell him last year for far more money.

virca
04-06-2006, 12:40
6/3/2006 Dynamo to get bonus for Sheva move

According to Dynamo chief executive Ihor Surkis the club will benefit from Andriy Shevchenko's move to Chelsea. In accordance with a contract signed between FC Dynamo Kyiv and AC Milan in 1999, the Ukrainians have to be payed 5% for the transfer of Andriy Shevchenko from AC Milan to the other club.

Taking into account the transfer fee is £30 million ($56 million) Dynamo have to receive £1.5 million ($2.8 million).

Commenting on the move Dynamo chief executive said: 'Undoubtedly Shevchenko's move to Chelsea is profitable for me, but I would prefer him to stay at Milan.'

http://www.ukrainiansoccer.net/

Stezagud
04-06-2006, 14:56
I guess thats an indirect way of confirming the transfer fee then :(

zlatanov
04-06-2006, 16:52
I guess thats an indirect way of confirming the transfer fee then :(
why, Dynamo's President never mentions any specific amount of money. It's the paper/website that says that the fee is 30 mil BP, which is one of the fees circulating in the press.

mk18
04-06-2006, 20:39
Yes, what you say is true. Chelsea is a shrewd, arrogant club. All Im saying is that I wont be surprised if there is more in the deal than just straight cash. I wont be surprised if Chelsea mysteriously "back out" from some of our transfer targets this summer, or even "present" us some players contracted to them for a knock-down price. I dont know, but my gut feeling is that there is more to this.

Secondly, you cant compare last season's situation with this season. Yes, they offered 50M last year. But last year, we had a 28 year old striker in his prime, having just won the Golden Ball who DID NOT want to leave Milan. THis year's situation is far different. Sheva is now 29 (obviously). I think he has reached his peak, and more importantly, he has specifically ASKED to leave---and not just anywhere, but his destination seemed to be Chelsea and ONLY Chelsea---that has got to put his price down a bit. I suppose in hinsight, if we were to know his true colors, and the fact that we werent going to win any silverware this year, I would have opt to sell him last year for far more money.
20 million pounds is not a bit

slifersd
05-06-2006, 00:59
Shevchenko became one of my favorite players ever since his arrival in Milan. I watched him grew from a young kid to one of the best players in the whole wide world. Seeing him leave Milan really disappointed me and broke my heart. Although I am a huge Shevchenko fan, I have to get a few unpleasant things about Sheva off of my chest.
Shevchenko can say it was for his family that he left us. So, his family just happened to chose the guy who is willing to pay him more money than us as his new destination, huh? Shevchenko and his family wanted the money, and he should just come out and admit it like a man. I certainly do not appreciate his lame excuse of wanting to "learn English". If there are no good enough teacher in Milan to teach him English, I doubt there would be one anywhere in the world.
I do not appreciate Chelsea's way of luring players away from their teams. Instead of negotiating a deal with Milan club or Shevchenko himself, they started things off by paying off Sheva's wife! I understand Russia is a different society than elsewhere in the world, but straight up robbing other team's best players will only lead to their own demise! Chelsea is now officially my most hated team in the whole wide world and I hope they burn in hell! I suggest G14 unite their powers and drive Chelsea out of business.
Milan gave Shevchenko everything he has. He would not be who he is without Milan. He said many times that he wants to be a Milan for life, but he still cracked down in front of the paycheck Chelsea thrown at him. I thought Shevchenko was special. I thought he was different than other greedy players in the world. I thought this Milan family meant more to him than a bigger paycheck. But I was wrong! Shevchenko, you are officially no longer my favorite player. I no longer cares if you succeed or fail, because you betrayed your family in Milan. You can say whatever you want about how your family like London better, that still doesn't explain your motive for choosing Chelsea. You are just another greedy player who pretend you have any kind of loyalty to our team.

rt9
05-06-2006, 01:36
20 million pounds is not a bit

Yes, but time and the player's will do make a BIG difference. Remember Patrick Viera's transfer to Juve? I think it was in the region of 15M pounds. Just the year before, Real Madrid offered more than double that amount for his services---but the circumstances were different then. At that time, Arsenal did not want to sell. When circumstances changed, i.e. Viera got older plus Arsenal were willing to listen to offers---his price fell dramatically.

Similar with Sheva. If he did not come out and say that he was considering leaving Milan---not just leaving mind you---but moving to London, his price would surely be in the region of 50M. You got to evaluate the transfer according to its context. And in this context, I dont think we have done too badly.

minhduc
05-06-2006, 02:33
Galliani confirmed ACM has changed its policy toward players and approaching clubs:

1/ If he hears any 007 rumor that a club is approaching a certain player he reports to FIFA

2/ If a certain player is not happy at the club he will remain untill the end of the contract.

ACM has been too kind to Sheva and Chelsea but this is a warning to RM, Arsenal.

meazza
05-06-2006, 06:27
6/3/2006 Dynamo to get bonus for Sheva move

According to Dynamo chief executive Ihor Surkis the club will benefit from Andriy Shevchenko's move to Chelsea. In accordance with a contract signed between FC Dynamo Kyiv and AC Milan in 1999, the Ukrainians have to be payed 5% for the transfer of Andriy Shevchenko from AC Milan to the other club.

Taking into account the transfer fee is £30 million ($56 million) Dynamo have to receive £1.5 million ($2.8 million).

Commenting on the move Dynamo chief executive said: 'Undoubtedly Shevchenko's move to Chelsea is profitable for me, but I would prefer him to stay at Milan.'

http://www.ukrainiansoccer.net/


I've heard that dinamo recieved closer to £2m meaning we got a lot more than we originally thought.

Also, considering that Sheva will be 30 by the time the season has started, I'm beginning to accept that this half of a peice of decent business. Afterall, how many of the worlds best strikers are over 30? Chelsea can expect 1 maybe 2 good seasons from him before a slide will start.

I said it was half of a peice of good business, the other half is going to be turning that money into 2 or 3 players that will really bolster us and put us back at the top in Italy.

Beuller
05-06-2006, 07:00
I've heard that dinamo recieved closer to £2m meaning we got a lot more than we originally thought.What is your source?

Jeff
05-06-2006, 09:56
why the hell are we still talking about a guy who has already left his 'beloved club' for language reason?

And, the actual figure has NEVER been released. No one KNOWS how much it is. In what way do these statements worth more than the saying, "The sky is falling"?

Stezagud
05-06-2006, 10:44
Its very rare clubs do release figures, as far as i know only Utd have it as policy to release a full breakdown of transfers (which is how we can be certain about the Mikel deal) however the press do have alternative ways of finding out, otherwise when talking about world record fee's we'd just end up arguing over question marks ;)

Everyone here knows about English press and their use of hype to sell more papers, a headline of Chelsea signing Sheva for £45m is more impressive than one saying just over £30m and if there was enough doubt over the fee for them to use the first alternative they certainly would have. I know it shouldnt matter but the fact is with Sheva gone we now have to use what money we have to sign a world class striker (or at least one with world class potential) as well as rejuvenating the defence and maybe remodelling the midfield. There is even talk of replacing Dida in what would be a total overhaul!

Even if we only do half this it is still major restructuring for the side and will cost a fortune, which is why every penny we got for Sheva will be vital.

SANT
05-06-2006, 20:44
How about this... do you know how Chelsea calls Shevchenko?

SHEVY !!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

and this is his shirt... ugly, isn't it?

mk18
05-06-2006, 20:48
its eating my heart

SANT
05-06-2006, 21:05
and I watched the video you posted... it still hurts like the first day...

maybe Jeff is right, and we should quit pouring more salt on the wound...

minhduc
05-06-2006, 21:24
call him $hevy, Shevchen-pound or Rub-chenko.

Jeff
05-06-2006, 22:13
and I watched the video you posted... it still hurts like the first day...

maybe Jeff is right, and we should quit pouring more salt on the wound...

Just stop posting on this thread will be the best way to show that he is gone, and GONE. No word is needed. Why is there no one posting anything about Rivaldo or Vieri then?

Come on guys. Let's get over with it and think about the future.

SANT
05-06-2006, 22:20
I agree with you on the first part of your post... answering your question on why no one wrote about Rivaldo or Vieri, I must say that I'm a bit surprised that you are the one making the question...

When Shevchenko was a Milan player, he was a symbol, an idol, a big contributor...
Rivaldo and Vieri's carreers will be never attached to Milan with more than just being listed for a season in their resume... in Vieri's case, not even a full season...

so that was not a good comparison... but as said, I agree with you, we should let this thread die...

rahul.acm
08-06-2006, 15:10
For all the Shevvy fans,

Shevvy scored on the 82nd minute against Luxembourg :D

Jeff
08-06-2006, 16:47
For all the Shevvy fans,

Shevvy scored on the 82nd minute against Luxembourg :D

Nobody cares, or no one wants to care.

sheva-gila
08-06-2006, 16:57
Nobody cares, or no one wants to care.

only when I get loggin here my nick reminds him only

Stitch
08-06-2006, 17:18
change your nick! ;) and your avatar

SANT
08-06-2006, 19:09
I don't know if some of you guys who got login names like sheva-gila would like to get your name changed... or if it'd be just easier to get new names, but that would reflect incorrect Join Dates... maybe someone in this position can ask our admins.

kenny_shev
08-06-2006, 19:15
I don't know if some of you guys who got login names like sheva-gila would like to get your name changed... or if it'd be just easier to get new names, but that would reflect incorrect Join Dates... maybe someone in this position can ask our admins.

I wont change. Althought Milan come first, I like Sheva and i will continue to watch him in the EPL. At first I was sad and struggling with the fact that Sheva was leaving us for chelsea. I have since been over it...life moves on.

Vadim
08-06-2006, 19:16
Just PM Rezag if you want your name changed, I changed mine ;)

Oldman
08-06-2006, 19:33
Personally, to me Sheva or Shevpound is just HISTORY!!
He is no longer Milan player and as Milanisti we actually should not support the player but the team instead.

So the conclusion is that since Shevpound is no longer a Milan player then I shall consequently wipe his name out of my mind when talking or watching Milan play its game.
If there is other Milanisti who really loves a player..then they have the full right to do that...but this doen't mean to relate the player to the team we are supporting that is Milan...

The situation would of course be totally different if Shevpound end his career with Milan like Baresi...the coming Billy, Maldini and hopefully many others.. They will remain in the heart of all Milanisti as the legends of the club and thus be our pride to devote them...but NOT SHEVA or SHEVPOUND or whoever name they give to him!!!!

IMHO..it is better to stop thinking of him and let him do whatever he'like to do or to play, good or bad..that's his own risk to leaving Milan with money reason by telling all of us lies......

The only logic reason we can hope for him is to be able to speak English soonest..no more than this cause this is his reason for leaving us!!!! :clap:

Beuller
09-06-2006, 06:59
I wont change. Althought Milan come first, I like Sheva and i will continue to watch him in the EPL. At first I was sad and struggling with the fact that Sheva was leaving us for chelsea. I have since been over it...life moves on. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

ukrainian_CA
10-06-2006, 18:39
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
well, well, well...

Karim
11-07-2006, 23:35
That's a true fan talkin there ladies and gentlmen.

Josh-Sheva
12-07-2006, 03:04
... Sheva is in chelsea not milan... We don't have to imagine how sheva would have done if one of our strikers missed a good chance because sheva is in chelski now who are doing very well with their transfers...

conti
14-07-2006, 08:10
I saw a interview with Sheva yesterday at Chelsea tv and he didn't speak one word English, only Italian with a guy that translated for him, funny was that both him and Ballak didn't mentioned the premiership as the ultimate league in the world even if the reporter wanted them to admit it :D

Jeff
14-07-2006, 08:50
I saw a interview with Sheva yesterday at Chelsea tv and he didn't speak one word English, only Italian with a guy that translated for him, funny was that both him and Ballak didn't mentioned the premiership as the ultimate league in the world even if the reporter wanted them to admit it :D

As a matter of fact, we don't keep track of players usually once they left Milan, except for the like Albertini. If you would love to include Sheva, that's fine, but I don't think it'll receive a welcome inception here.

conti
14-07-2006, 09:10
As a matter of fact, we don't keep track of players usually once they left Milan, except for the like Albertini. If you would love to include Sheva, that's fine, but I don't think it'll receive a welcome inception here.
Then I apologize if I offended anybody, and I don´t love Sheva I don't know why you wrote that?

Jeff
14-07-2006, 09:12
Then I apologize if I offended anybody, and I don´t love Sheva I don't know why you wrote that?

no no no , you don't offend anyone; I'm mocking him rather than you~~~
I'm surprised he didn't learn any ENglish yet though; I thought he could have taken some classes already in Italian. Again, another indication of a rash choice. Lippi is a lot smarter than him.

conti
14-07-2006, 09:34
no no no , you don't offend anyone; I'm mocking him rather than you~~~
I'm surprised he didn't learn any ENglish yet though; I thought he could have taken some classes already in Italian. Again, another indication of a rash choice. Lippi is a lot smarter than him.
Then everything is fine :1five:

rahul.acm
04-08-2006, 09:30
A tickler:

Chicken-in-a-basket Kiev
Shevchenko's Chelsea colleague Joe Cole said: "Every new signing has to sing a song and it'll be the same for Andriy. It's horrible, it's nerve-racking. When I joined the club I had to sit there and sing in front of players like Marcel Desailly, Juan Verón and Hernán Crespo. And when the lads have had enough, they throw bread rolls and stuff like that. That's the tradition here. It's far more scary than actually making your debut for the club." Cole gave a version of 'Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner', while "one of the French boys, I think it was Claude Makelele" sang a similarly stereotype-busting 'Frère Jacques'. So look forward to a version of that tune that won Ukraine the Eurovision the other year, then.

Josh-Sheva
04-08-2006, 10:10
LOL, That was pretty random... didn't know they did that at Chels

Oldman
04-08-2006, 10:52
A tickler:

Chicken-in-a-basket Kiev
Shevchenko's Chelsea colleague Joe Cole said: "Every new signing has to sing a song and it'll be the same for Andriy. It's horrible, it's nerve-racking. When I joined the club I had to sit there and sing in front of players like Marcel Desailly, Juan Verón and Hernán Crespo. And when the lads have had enough, they throw bread rolls and stuff like that. That's the tradition here. It's far more scary than actually making your debut for the club." Cole gave a version of 'Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner', while "one of the French boys, I think it was Claude Makelele" sang a similarly stereotype-busting 'Frère Jacques'. So look forward to a version of that tune that won Ukraine the Eurovision the other year, then.

$hev may well sing a Beatles' song...MONEY!!!!
That song is the most suitable choice for him :p017:

Jeff
05-08-2006, 19:00
Sheva is now playing officially at Chelsea. I see no point of continuing this thread.