AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Our new headcoach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On forums like this we put rules that insults are not allowed, the team owner doesn't listen .... seriously thoug, taking a (public) shot at Seedorf is beyond belief.
Seedorf is understandably pissed: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...0/4808512/-?
Not the first time Berlu put the foot in his mouth. After all this is the man who jokingly called Obama "tanned". Poor Seedorf. I really hope he'll take as much severance pay as he can and doesn't settle for a penny less.
Here's another relationship with a former player gone down the drain...........
What the hell is happening with the team I fell in love to? What has Seedorf done to deserve such disrespect? I mean really does anyone know what's the reason the relationship between the management and Seedorf has gone so cold?
Seedorf must've said something behind the closed door that angered the top brass, maybe something similar to Leo's outburst ("Berlusconi is narcissist"). He was rumored to say he didn't like 3/4 of the squad early on after being appointed as the coach. If true, it certainly wouldn't go down too well with Galliani and friends.
(05-11-2014, 12:17 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Seedorf must've said something behind the closed door that angered the top brass, maybe something similar to Leo's outburst ("Berlusconi is narcissist"). He was rumored to say he didn't like 3/4 of the squad early on after being appointed as the coach. If true, it certainly wouldn't go down too well with Galliani and friends.

But that's galliani's fault. I've said it many times before, this is not a title challenging team so we don't need to expect top 3 finishes... Berlu just doesn't seem to accept that.
I totally agree with you. But if I'm not mistaken, according to the rumor, he confided that to ultras. That's just wrong. You don't talk about that to outsider just like you don't tell the press about what's going on inside the locker room. If he's not satisfied with the squad at his disposal, he should've talked to his superior.

Then there's also the timing. It allegedly took place during our terrible patch. As a smart and diplomatic man, he should've waited a bit longer. After all, he used the same set of players when we were on five consecutive wins, didn't he? So why not wait until the end of the season before saying "This is the best I can get out of this squad. If we are to challenge for the scudetto, we're gonna need reinforcements."
Maybe Seedorf did try to talk to his superior and got told to fuck off. But then why was he handed a 2.5 year contract? You would think that if they didn't have enough faith in him, a 1.5 year contract would have been reasonable, and certainly they didn't have to talk him out of retirement while he was still having a great playing season.

Nothing is making sense, and I feel really sorry for Seedorf. It looks so certain that both Sassuolo matches this season would be the farewell matches for two of Milan's coaches. What irony.

I hope that we at least kick Sassuolo's ass really hard in the final match next week.
Sassuolo kicked our ass twice (TIM cup & first leg). Let's return the favor.

And let's say goodbye to another Milan-material coach with great potential after Leonardo.