AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Our new headcoach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about Zeman. Have fun while getting relegated?
Yes to Spalletti & No to Prandelli. Prandelli is less clueless than Pippo and that's about it
Maybe we should get Donadoni. But seriously, we should not...
(01-25-2015, 09:26 AM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should get Donadoni. But seriously, we should not...

why? just to ruin the relationship with another one of our legends? Grinundwech
(01-26-2015, 02:22 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]why? just to ruin the relationship with another one of our legends? Grinundwech

Just because it's sound like a bad idea right from the start. Fits our current profile...
Now even Conte is mentioned as a possible replacement. I would like him to be our head coach, but there is no chance he will accept it. He just became the coach of the Italian football national team, and he is not a puppet that Galliani wants.

But he would be great for this squad!
If Cunte is ever near Milan I'd want us to lose every single game.

That bald cunt should stay away.
I would accept Conte as he is good coach! I dont care how big a cunt he is. I'm sick of seeing Milan like this. And inzaghi aint a real coach, we shouldve kept Seedorf instead, who was doing very good IMO, with a terrible squad!
I am sick of seeing his butt ugly face, pretending to be innocent and complaining at every shit. Bad enough he destroyed Italy NT for me, I dont want him nowhere near Milan.

Oh and why is he a good coach anyway? We all bitched on Allegri, but he has pretty much the same results as Cunte with Juventus. I dont think The Cunt is any good, he just had luck with a good team.
Montella is an interesting name that's been linked.

Conte is rumoured to work with Milan day to day while continuing with Italy if he comes. I don't think it'll happen.