AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-02-2018, 07:04 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any coach that has won multiple league titles in different countries that's highly regarded and  that knows what he wants and needs and can motivate players very well that would accept Milan , and now.
Its not Conte is the 2nd coming of anything.Its that he's legitimately the best current Milan can do IMHO

On him being hard on players , I think ours need that and on the criticizing the club well Juve are dirt you can see how they treated Marchisio and even now forcing Marotta out.Chelsea did nothing Conte requested.If he did come to Milan I'm sure it would be made clear that we can't spend hundreds of millions and that targets should be realistic.

Dont think they treated Marchisio that bad they were clear to him and they terminated his contract zo he could go. In comparison we treated a player like Ambrosini way worse.
Umberto Gandini will not return to Milan after all. The decision was taken in the last hours after a new conversation between him and new club CEO Ivan Gazidis [Gazzetta dello Sport]
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...loss-72510

I know the financial management was bad.. but 126m loss..? Dafug.. no wonder both of them got booted out
I am 90% convinced that Li was just a money launderer and no billionaire. What a black spot on our history.
According to FI, he has been banned from leaving China because he has accumulated so much debt lol. Smh what a mess that was
Arsenal head of scouts’ Gilles Grimandi will arrive at Milan and will soon start working for the club [Gazzetta dello Sport]
(11-06-2018, 02:41 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Arsenal head of scouts’ Gilles Grimandi will arrive at Milan and will soon start working for the club [Gazzetta dello Sport]

hold on a sec... Why are we turning into Arsenal? I don't want to be permanently stuck in 4th place.
(11-06-2018, 11:20 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]hold on a sec... Why are we turning into Arsenal? I don't want to be permanently stuck in 4th place.

yeah no shit
(11-06-2018, 11:20 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]hold on a sec... Why are we turning into Arsenal? I don't want to be permanently stuck in 4th place.

Even 4th place is an achievement for them now.. imo the top 3 spots is pretty obvious being Chelsea, ManCity and Pool... they seem way more decisive and fluid than the other 3 fighting for that 4th spot.. Spurs, ManUtd and Arsenal..

Well, we have been dreaming about stucking in 4th place for too long  Devilol

Wenger is old, he cannot be manager forever.