AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is interesting..

Quote:The Corriere dello Sport claims Milan want Roberto Mancini for next season, while Vincenzo Montella is heading to Roma and Luciano Spalletti to Inter.
Might as well go with Gasperini
He's got em playing some good football.

The crazy thing is I can actually see that scenario playing out. Only in Italian football eh?
Please no!!!! I don't want him. Would rather anyone else... Maybe try convince Pellegrini to leave China, Prandelli, Ranieri, literally anyone other then Mancini

Plus, I call bullshit... If Inter are getting anyone, It will likely be Simeone...
Roma getting Montella is plausible, but can't really see us signing Mancini.
Pity Bielsa is not available Big Grin
Why not maradona if we want to sign mancini. Maybe he can start scoring for us to. And galliani will suddenly come out and say we finally have maradona.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
We should take Zeman.
Somehow, I think I'm in disagreement with almost every name here from the last 24 hours Big Grin

Mancini: Said my piece on him already, absolutely no!
Gasperini: Possibly theĀ one I'd mind the least of those listed, he's a fantastic tactician, but is he a coach for the highest level?
Pellegrini: The one I like most alongside Gasperini, underrated but I doubt he'd really be available
Ranieri: I love what he did for Leicester last season, but simply put he's not a top club coach
Prandelli: He's fine as a coach, but he's been out of the loop at top level club football for a while and see no reason why he'd offer significantly more than Montella
Bielsa: Great if the season was from September to December, but his teams will suffer burnout
Zeman: A great coach but far too radical and doesn't think about defence, there's a reason he's never been a coach that wins at the top

Simply put.....No Big Grin
Don't get me wrong. I suggested three on your list as alternatives to Mancini, not alternative's to Montella... There is none on that list that I would take over Montella currently.
Not because I think he's better, but because I don't see the merit in getting rid of another coach and having to start yet again, just to get a coach that's not that much better.
Now if Montella was to leave because he's not happy. Different story. There's only one in that list that I would want. Pellegrini, and I doubt we'd be able to convince him to leave China.
lol, fair enough Porcho, I did understand that was your point, just found it kind of funny that none of the names mentioned appealed to me Big Grin