AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, my guess is we are waiting for giampaolo and a few other recruits like praet and andersen before we announce maldini and giampaolo to be announced i guess. if not it wouldn't make sense to wait this long just for an answer from maldini imo.
Tomorrow, #Maldini's response is expected: positive signals from Casa Milan. #Giampaolo is waiting for a signal to free himself from Samp and sign a deal worth €2m per year.
Paolo Maldini inclined to accept Ivan Gazidis' proposal with Marco Giampaolo top candidate, while Eusebio Di Francesco could be an alternative.

[Sky]
Maldini is expected to accept Gazidis’ proposal of becoming Milan’s technical director starting from season 2019/2020 replacing Leonardo. The decision will be officially communicated tomorrow [Sky]
Paolo Maldini has agreed to become Milan’s new technical director, with Coach Marco Giampaolo to follow from Sampdoria.
"The newspaper concludes Giampaolo will replace Gennaro Gattuso as he has ‘the required characteristics’ to coach the Rossoneri and has already informed Samp of his desire to move on."

Is that required characteristic his salary?
If reports true Maldini doubled his salary from last season... I wonder what did he do to earn that? Stick to Gattuso?
Legendary Milan boss Arrigo Sacchi believes Paolo Maldini is ‘absolutely the right man’ for technical director, as is ‘master’ Marco Giampaolo.
(06-03-2019, 11:09 AM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]If reports true Maldini doubled his salary from last season... I wonder what did he do to earn that? Stick to Gattuso?

He got a different job with more responsibility.