AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! This is a prove that Juve sees us as a real risk. You think it is coincidence that right now when we are starting to slip up points and just before the strong games ahead a story like this comes up.

P.S This is the first conspiracy theory that I have written ever!
(11-16-2020, 08:42 AM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! This is a prove that Juve sees us as a real risk. You think it is coincidence that right now when we are starting to slip up points and just before the strong games ahead a story like this comes up.

P.S This is the first conspiracy theory that I have written ever!

+1
Chief scout Geoffrey Moncada has outlined AC Milan’s meticulous player evaluation and recruitment methods, and the role Paolo Maldini plays in that.

https://sempremilan.com/moncada-gives-fa...-influence
(12-15-2020, 05:02 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Chief scout Geoffrey Moncada has outlined AC Milan’s meticulous player evaluation and recruitment methods, and the role Paolo Maldini plays in that.

https://sempremilan.com/moncada-gives-fa...-influence

what a joke
What part of that is a joke?
(12-15-2020, 05:04 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]What part of that is a joke?

He himself
(12-15-2020, 05:04 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]What part of that is a joke?

It's better to ignore him. 

That was a great read. really cool to see how we've been working behind the scenes
I think recent articles that talk about how Milan management has basically changed their mo have been very positive. I think modern management techniques are being employed quite effectively. I especially liked how their using data/statistic to identify interesting players, then to see those players in real action. Furthermore, the fact that Maldini comes in personally to talk to potential players is an important step that could convince most players to join us. Definitely excited to see this group of management going after so many years in the dump. Bravo!

Btw, another element that has been surprising is how Pioli is also quite innovative in employing technology and statistics. I think sempremilan.com ran an article a couple of months ago on how Pioli does that. Another plus in my eyes.

We're definitely doing all the right things right now. Just need a few players to develop.
(12-16-2020, 05:59 AM)bop Wrote: [ -> ]I think recent articles that talk about how Milan management has basically changed their mo have been very positive. I think modern management techniques are being employed quite effectively. I especially liked how their using data/statistic to identify interesting players, then to see those players in real action. Furthermore, the fact that Maldini comes in personally to talk to potential players is an important step that could convince most players to join us. Definitely excited to see this group of management going after so many years in the dump. Bravo!

Btw, another element that has been surprising is how Pioli is also quite innovative in employing technology and statistics. I think sempremilan.com ran an article a couple of months ago on how Pioli does that. Another plus in my eyes.

We're definitely doing all the right things right now. Just need a few players to develop.

Yep. Definitely on the right track that's for sure.
Boban won his unfair dismissal lawsuit so Milan have to pay him 5.3 million.