AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato January 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the Italian judicial system? I doubt it...

I agree with Jay, I don't think we are getting anyone. This is it. Disapointing, because with a couple of additions we could've gotten the needed push to be 3rd.
One week to go and the best is El Ghazi if Adriano sold....we truly deserve to be the biggest joke in world football.
In all honesty, I am ok with us not signing anyone, based on the names we were linked with. We have gotten rid of a couple of useless players on this squad already, and if we manage to get rid of a couple more from Nocerino, De Jong, Lopez, Zapata, Mexes, etc, then I would rate this mercato as moderately successful as it is.

The team definitely needs help, but the names we are being linked with, and the players that are actually available in this mercato are not going to do anything to change our fortune. Yes, we need a good midfielder, but is spending 20M on Fellaini really going to help much of anything? We need a winger, but would Ben Arfa really be able to make a life changing impact here? For years now, this management has been signing players for the sake of saying "we signed X number of players!". And the result is a inbalance squad that lacks both quality and substance. We have a huge team and pays a huge wage bill, but can't find 11 players good enough to put on the field. This team now needs quality signings instead of depth signings, and that's where we need to start focusing with our mercato. Guys like Fellaini and Ben Arfa can have a place on this team, but not with the state the team is in right now. And if that is truly the best we can do, I would just stick with Honda and maybe give Mauri a chance to play. sure, we are not likely to get to 3rd place with existing personnel, but I just don't think Fellaini and Ben Arfa or players like that would get us a lot closer. Last thing this team needs is another 20M Bertolacci type of signing that both wastes money and produces little impact.
(01-26-2016, 08:51 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]"Official: El Shaarawy joins Roma"

http://www.football-italia.net/78960/off...joins-roma

Only time will tell.  Sleepy
http://www.football-italia.net/78962/gal...milan-buys

“Some might criticise me, but I think Milan’s squad is competitive. In January we won’t bring anyone in, as we are well covered.
“I hope in Serie A that Milan can climb a few more positions, because sixth isn't enough.”

Great job Galliani, great fuckin job. Wallbang
(01-26-2016, 10:04 PM)Acmir Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/78962/gal...milan-buys

“Some might criticise me, but I think Milan’s squad is competitive. In January we won’t bring anyone in, as we are well covered.
“I hope in Serie A that Milan can climb a few more positions, because sixth isn't enough.”

Great job Galliani, great fuckin job. Wallbang

Was just waiting for it... Great!  Dodgy
Some might criticize him? Who are these other guys who won't criticize him, besides his own family members, that is.
Suso, Cerci, El Sha out on loan
Boateng short term in

Less than one week to go. Pathetic.
I didnt expect we would sign anyone from the start thus not that disappointed, but the quote from Galli is as usually annoying that I feel like slapping him right away.

That guy is simply ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk