AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-19-2021, 06:54 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]What does everyone think. Will Pioli stay or go?
do you think he should?
If he goes... who should replace him.

Kick him out

De Zerbi or Vincenzo Italiano imo are good oprions
I just want to know what do you guys think of Fonseca of as our next coach? If we fail to qualify for CL
We've experienced both the high and the low points of Pioli. We comfortably sat atop the league standings for many weeks, and played brilliantly for a long stretch, something that we haven't seen in years. He seems to have full support from the team too.

That said, on many occasions, our team struggled so bad it seemed like Giampaolo never left. Some are forced upon him (like Ibra's absence and the lack of replacement), some are his own choice. Like many Italian coaches, he prefers solidity when a riskier approach is worth trying. And he made it at the worst possible time possible against Cagliari last week.

So are one or two major signings from being a serious scudetto contender? Or have we reached the peak and now it's all downhill?

Personally I think it's unlikely that we'll win against Atalanta. With UCL spot gone, along with its revenue, there's no way we can get meaningful additions. The board will stick with him at least for half season before the inevitable comes.
Nalx i agree... Pioli did well when no one expected him to do what he did, sucked when we all expected from him to do what he should have done
(05-19-2021, 08:38 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to know what do you guys think of Fonseca of as our next coach? If we fail to qualify for CL

... Same as letting Mazen opening game threads  Icon_lol2
Pioli needs to go. He can not provide stability and continuity. He's ruining young players just to play his favorites... And this last statement of his, after Cagliari game... that alone is reason to sack him minute after he said that pile of malicious self protecting nonsense... For a moment I thought dude will pull off mask and Montella will appear under it... I don't care if we trashes Atalanta 23-0 he needs to go... I'm sick of that moron...
As for replacement ,Milan Zivadinovic Bard of course... He's free.
(05-19-2021, 11:34 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Pioli needs to go. He can not provide stability and continuity. He's ruining young players just to play his favorites... And this last statement of his, after Cagliari game... that alone is reason to sack him minute after he said that pile of malicious self protecting nonsense... For a moment I thought dude will pull off mask and Montella will appear under it... I don't care if we trashes Atalanta 23-0 he needs to go... I'm sick of that moron...
As for replacement ,Milan Zivadinovic Bard of course... He's free.

Icon_lol2 Milan Zivadinovic Bard 

https://youtu.be/pHSsqGsOeSc

Legenda   Sagrin Sagrin
(05-19-2021, 10:12 AM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Nalx i agree... Pioli did well when no one expected him to do what he did, sucked when we all expected from him to do what he should have done

I guess the secret... be Pessimist, Reza sir, ban all of them who speaks positive Icon_lol2
Can't imagine next season under Pioli will be better, likely to be worse as other teams will strengthen and pressure of fans will return.
(05-19-2021, 10:14 AM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]... Same as letting Mazen opening game threads  Icon_lol2
believe me tassotti as head coach is the same as Mazen opening game threads

do not 4get, i opened milan atalanta thread