AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DrDejan

I didn’t think Pioli would make it happen. I’m so glad I was wrong. Kudos to the management team for this success.
None of us did
i expect this team to finish top 3, and when we finish the winter mercato, i would be happy with a top 4, but this is beyond expectations, our reinforcement in the winter is crap, we must admit that, luck is on our side this time, and we grasp it beautifully
Our winter mercato is the trust for Kalulu.
(05-23-2022, 06:18 PM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Our winter mercato is the trust for Kalulu.

and Saelesmaekers/Messias (RW), Diaz (ACM) and Giroud (CF). Big Grin Wait, we bought some young guy that I didn't recognize at all at the medal ceremony. I also didn't recognize him when he came up against Inter when we were desperate in the final minutes of the Coppa. Icon_lol2

I thought the most recent winter mercato was the worst one, but again, it shows that whoever wins the mercato may not always win the scudetto.

So, should we wish for a terrible summer mercato? Grinundwech
Pioli's contract is ending in June.

Should we extend it? What are your thoughts?
(10-11-2022, 10:44 AM)Codazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Pioli's contract is ending in June.

Should we extend it? What are your thoughts?

Nope, we already have a secret agreement with Pep  Icon_lol2
(10-11-2022, 12:19 PM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, we already have a secret agreement with Pep  Icon_lol2

Pep, no. But if we want we can sign Tuchel, Zidane, De Zerbi, Jorge Jesus, Pochettino, Nagelsmann (maybe), Roberto Martinez, etc...
i will stick with pioli
If there are better coaches and money available...why not Smile