AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-05-2019, 02:30 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I guess next rumour is:
EDF gonna get fired from Sampdoria and come to Milan

i hope so.
(10-05-2019, 02:30 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I guess next rumour is:
EDF gonna get fired from Sampdoria and come to Milan

I would replace with Pochettino and Tottenham  Sagrin
EDF isn't a bad choice. He is struggling with Sampdoria because they are just shit. What to expect when they already sold Anderson and Praet and a stupid owner.
no thanks. our problem is the coach and still we are interested in weak coaches. bring a bloody excellent coach for god sake
Pocchettino!
(10-05-2019, 07:11 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]Pocchettino!

Doesn't look too good at Tottenham this season.
(10-05-2019, 04:12 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]no thanks. our problem is the coach and still we are interested in weak coaches. bring a bloody excellent coach for god sake

Not many available or willing to come here I guess.
Klopp has said he would quit Liverpool if they made dressing room footage avilable to the public. Eh, He would be good. Anyway with the result today i reckon there will be no change coming, Yet.....
(10-05-2019, 10:12 PM)craigAC Wrote: [ -> ]Klopp has said he would quit Liverpool if they made dressing room footage avilable to the public. Eh, He would be good. Anyway with the result today i reckon there will be no change coming, Yet.....

That was such an understatement. He would be divine. 

But no, he is not coming. If he would quit Liverpool for that, it means that he is an intelligent man. Smart enough to stay away from Milan and from Italy.
Only team that Klopp can join is Juventus.