AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Head Coach discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Pioli, di Francesko. Reza add this prediction to PL
(10-09-2019, 06:09 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]So no relationship between astori death and pioli training. A bit strange this appointment

A bit strange is your statement.
(10-09-2019, 05:12 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]Stefano Pioli's coaching staff at Milan:

- Giacomo Murelli as assistant coach
- Roberto Peresutti and Matteo Osti as trainers
- Davide Lucarelli as technical trainer
- Gianmarco Pioli and Luciano Vulcano as match analysts

From Giampaolo's coaching staff, Stefano Turci (goalkeepers coach) and Daniele Bonera (technical coach) have remained

[Sky]
Mgt is preparing something for the future.. Sagrin
(10-10-2019, 01:56 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: [ -> ]Mgt is preparing something for the future.. Sagrin

"future" as in the next month? Grinundwech
what if, i mean, what if pioli bring the scudetto to us next season?
(10-10-2019, 03:24 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]what if, i mean, what if pioli bring the scudetto to us next season?

How about this season? Grinundwech
this season is impossible alredy, we can only do it if we win the rest of our matches though, and that is impossible imo, with suso and hakan noway we can win week in week out.
Mathematically we can still reach 102 points.  Sagrin
(10-10-2019, 05:13 AM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]Mathematically we can still reach 102 points.  Sagrin

I knew you wouldn't let me down. Thanks for that laugh. I was shooting for 72
Devilol if we can get 65 points by the end of the season that would be a miracle already.