AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Juventus took Matri. Big Grin

Pato is a lost case. When you have Brazilian directors claiming that he was their biggest mistake and they are praying for someone to take him....it's all you need to know. They are not even trying to make profit on the guy or even break even, cut losses, whatever......they just want the guy gone!

I would take a creative CM (or simply someone that will run out midfield technically) over Ibra any day. But it's increasigly looking like our management is infatuated with two-way physical midfielders.
Surely Witsel is an improvement over what we have, but still dont think he can significantly improve our midfield play. If we have the money, lets window shop first.. Why stick to Witsel alone?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

(07-13-2015, 06:10 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Surely Witsel is an improvement over what we have, but still dont think he can significantly improve our midfield play. If we have the money, lets window shop first.. Why stick to Witsel alone?

For the money we have Witsel is prob as good and high profile we can hope for.Prices are astronomical , and for the rumoured 25m and bonuses we will not get better.
Back then when he was with Benfica?, maybe Id sign him, since he moved to Zenit, never heard of anything to justify he's worth the money perhaps I was wrong because I never watched/followed him enough though...

(07-13-2015, 06:42 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Back then when he was with Benfica?, maybe Id sign him, since he moved to Zenit, never heard of anything to justify he's worth the money perhaps I was wrong because I never watched/followed him enough though...

Well he did break that one guys leg by accident, so I think strength-wise he's good enough Tongue
This time I have added a poll on the front page, please take one second and vote

Was it time for Stephan El Shaarawy's to leave Milan?
http://www.milanmania.com/2015/07/13/ste...ns-monaco/
I think more than buying in players I am really looking forward to the team actually playing with a style or swagger. Samp last season played a good style of football with players on decent quality. I hope the coach will be able to bring that to milan as that is something we haven't had for years. Ball retention but also quality on the ball and doing something with it. Good signings thus far and I am sad to see SES go, but best for the team Imo. We need a top quality defender and for the love of God, a quality ball playing midfielder, pace would be nice. To that end I would get in Witsel if we can or go take a punt on a Ganso, can't do any worse than the mob we had last season.
I remember when gourcoff was sold, similar to SES now bit that didn't turn out too bad.
(07-14-2015, 01:17 AM)Sajymundo Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when gourcoff was sold, similar to SES now bit that didn't turn out too bad.

Only because at the time we had a fully functional midfield of Seedorf, Pirlo and Gattuso to complement that oh-so-average player that goes by the name of Kaka Devilcool
(07-13-2015, 07:08 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2015, 06:42 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Back then when he was with Benfica?, maybe Id sign him, since he moved to Zenit, never heard of anything to justify he's worth the money perhaps I was wrong because I never watched/followed him enough though...

Well he did break that one guys leg by accident, so I think strength-wise he's good enough
Haha yes I did hear of that incident in Russian league but didnt notice it was him. No worries, De Jong is able to pull that off too