AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think before anything, we need to get a coach first. I'm tired of Galliani and Berlusconi "buying" players no matter if they fit into the coach's philosophy and play style or not.

For example, if the next coach wants to play a high pressing game then don't get players like Menez.

In any case, all of the websites are throwing out numbers as to how much we'll spend. I'm very hesitant to believe them on the amounts they are talking about...although I do think that Milan will spend this summer.

I just wish that there is a way to bring Verratti back to Italy!
(05-05-2015, 11:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]In any case, all of the websites are throwing out numbers as to how much we'll spend. I'm very hesitant to believe them on the amounts they are talking about...although I do think that Milan will spend this summer.

I agree. I am usually not one that would count the chicken before they are even hatched. Devilcool

(05-05-2015, 11:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish that there is a way to bring Verratti back to Italy!

That can be done. Let's take Pepe, De Ceglie, Padoin, or any other players that Juventus try to offload, so that they can afford Verratti.

Matri-Tevez style! Sagrin
I'll only be happy this summer with T.Silva Hummels Schaar Darmian Verratti Kondogbia DeBruyne Isco Bacca/Falcao & Ibra ...I mean thats a miserly €300m at most.Problem solved.
---------------------Lopez------------------
Abate----Silva---Hummels----Darmian
---Kondogbia---Verratti---DeBruyne
-----------------------Isco--------------------
--------Bacca/Falcao----------Ibra--------

Definitely good enough to get 3rd or at least top 5 Smile Wink
Muntari and Essien replaced by Verratti and De Bruyne, small change Grinundwech
(05-06-2015, 05:03 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Muntari and Essien replaced by Verratti and De Bruyne, small change Grinundwech

Minor.But it should be enough to secure Europa League , possibly Champions League if all goes well...Devilol
(05-06-2015, 05:03 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Muntari and Essien replaced by Verratti and De Bruyne, small change Grinundwech
Sounds good to me ..

Speaking of that, it is amazing how many talents Chelsea has been able to hoard over the years, and it is even more amazing that while so many other teams could benefit from (buying or loaning) their rejects, we got van Bieber. Facepalm
In his defense, Van Ginkel was a terrific talent until he came here. The kid was in the national team when he was like 20 and dominated in Netherland league. In case nobody noticed, Milan has a way to destroying young players.
There are rumors that Mexes is close to a 2 year contract renewal with milan with an annual salary that would go between 1.6 and 1.8 mil/season.
With the well no movement on the club being sold , the up coming renewals of Mexes Abbiatti Bonera , the inquiries for Song on loan wanting to renew VanGinkels loan & rumours of contact for Mbia whos free.Galliani definitely staying no MGT changes even if Bee actually finalizes a deal it looks like the status quo.More of the same...#YearZero4.0