AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-15-2015, 02:42 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome more craps!

Hey! I am Chinese, and I am offended. Angry

Okay, I am not. Our NT is crap.. Sagrin So crappy that it is laughable. Icon_lol2

(05-13-2015, 03:21 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, buddy. How is California treating you?

Miss my ACM buddy and our equal love of R70
Roma want Saponara. Empoli will him out from us for 4m and sell him to Roma. And people still want Galliani to stay on.
For the sake of his own Career Saponara is better off as far away from Milan as possible.So are DES SES Mastour and any other young player that shown they could be very good players.
I don't get the list of 4 Italians drawn up as signings for midfield. They might be ok if Milan continues to work as they have in recent years (it would be a step up on Muntari and Essien), but any investment coming in means the club should be looking bigger. Let's be honest, the names aren't exactly inspiring, nor will they likely to improve the side significantly. The hope would be they make the sort of impact Bonaventura has this year, proving he's a good player, but not yet one who can confirm himself a leader in the side.

That said, there's massive risk involved here. Mauri and Baselli have yet to show that they are good enough. Baselli in particular disappoints me, as at this age he needs to show growth, but has struggled to get regular starts at Atalanta (a big letdown for a player considered a future national team player by many). Mauri has literally just broken through at Parma, but at this point he's only a player for the long term and really can't be relied on immediately. Either he can be bought and loaned out, or he shouldn't be bought at all. What I don't get, is that the Milan Primavera has a number of talented midfielders of a similar age in their set up. The likes of Modic, Mastalli, Crociata, Gamarra, El Hilali and others are all showing themselves to be good players. Why not look to develop them and try to help them succeed to reach the senior level than always looking to buy in players.

Then there's Valdifiori, who's done well in Empoli, but I'm not convinced will see the same success somewhere bigger. Rather, I think Sarri's work and the approach Empoli have suits him. He's not bad, just not someone I see adding the qualities needed at Milan. Bertolacci is someone I've liked this year (he's had a few decent years tbh), I like his ability to take up good positions and his ability to press high. That said, like I started with, I don't see this guy taking Milan by storm, he'll be like Bonaventura imo. Maybe as a squad player he'd be good, but for a team looking to get back to competitiveness, I don't see him being a great signing. I'm not against his signing, as the club needs to add depth in quality, but I'd expect someone else to be bought as an expected starter.
We let go of Cristante.There's no reason why we will give Mastalli, Modic or Crociata a chance. They just do not trust in youth.
The reason the links are laclustre is because the mercato will be no different than the previous 7/8 mercato.
(05-15-2015, 09:59 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 02:42 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome more craps!

Hey! I am Chinese, and I am offended. Angry

Okay, I am not. Our NT is crap.. Sagrin So crappy that it is laughable. Icon_lol2

The 'craps' refers to 4 midfielders mentioned by Jay. Hey, if you remember correctly, I am also of Chinese descent. Sagrin

Chinese are welcomed. Chinese money are welcomed.
Hi everyone. Long time no see. So where are we? Yeah rite, mid table and trying to be even more pathetic towards the end of the season.

Anyway, any possibility of any big name coming to Milan if Mr.B takes our? I don't know, but I think AC Milan should go for Bale ..... he seems like to have the potential to be like Kaka the leader for ACM. James is also another big name I would welcome at ACM. My God, I can't think of a single young Italian potential right now. A decade ago, Cassano, Gilardino, De Rossi etc were promising talents. Sad to see Italy dead. Anyway, Banega of Sevilla is a good midfileder imo and could solve the midfield problem. As for LB, I would like to see Rojo at AC Milan.

Bae, James, Banega, Rojo, .... Am I asking too much?
Bale Rodriguez ??? That near €200m haha thats the budget for the next 400 mercato.
Bee isnt buying Milan either thats been made clear.Asking waaaaay too much.