AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-31-2015, 04:44 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]if we manage to get Witsel and Soriano then I think this is a successful summer. Not perfect, but successful.

Offloading a couple more players will make it even better.

Here is a countdown link
http://www.epfl-europeanleagues.com/leag...window.htm

One can only dream but I doubt G can do that
12 hours left. No movement anywhere.
Seriously, what the hell?
Set your hope to Perotti, more than that is a bonus

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I don't know about Witsel but I think there will definitely be a deal with Genoa. Also Galliani is convincing Zaccardo and Nocerino to leave but I doubt they will. In the end I think Galliani will go back to his old statement- 'No one left so no one came.'

I would be content if Zaccardo, Nocerino and Matri left. I don't have much hope of the bald fuck signing anyone important now.
The most likely possibilities today are Witsel, Soriano and Perotti based on rumours. It seems Witsel's rejecting other teams (Juve and Spurs) to come to Milan, who want a 3m loan with right to redemption, while Zenit want an obligation to buy. 

It seems Soriano is also set on coming to Milan, with De Laurentis saying he's tried everything to try and convince the player, but Soriano is dead set on joining Miha again. I believe the price Samp are asking for is 10m paid in 2 instalments, though want to keep him if possible. Rumours are Milan would also offer Mauri on loan too. It was also thought some others, like Juve, were interested, but signals have been mixed.

On Perotti, the deal mostly centres around Suso, who looks possibly set to go on loan to Genoa, and it could end up as a swap with Perotti on loan to Milan.

Finally, Mastour looks close to going on loan to a club in Spain, I saw Malaga as the rumoured destination. Matri apparently rejected a loan to England as Lazio seem interested.

At this point, I can see Mastour going on loan (he's already at Casa Milan discussing it), Witsel coming (it seems down to details at this point) and Soriano possibly coming (if Galliani decides to act on it). I don't think Perotti will come, but suspect Mauri, Nocerino, Matri and Suso will be outgoing, mostly on loan.

Also, as mentioned about a week ago, I'd be interested in seeing grades for this mercato when it ends today. For consistency, I'd go with the following grades:

A+: A perfect mercato with lots of surprises and unexpected purchases
A: An excellent mercato with surprises and great reinforcement
A-: A great mercato with big name purchases
B+: A very good mercato, with good reinforcement in the required areas
B: A good mercato, some really good purchases for key areas
B-: A positive mercato, with some quality purchases and reinforcements
C+: An above average mercato, with some good signings.
C: An average mercato within market expectations.
C-: A slightly disappointing mercato, perhaps lacking the odd necessary reinforcement.
D+: A mediocre mercato, where not all necessary reinforcements were made.
D: A disappointing mercato, falling short of expectations.
D-: A poor mercato, without the right reinforcements and giving doubts going forward.
F: A complete fail of a mercato.

Also, if anyone is so inclined, rather than just grading our mercato, I was thinking it might be interesting to grade some of the other top teams like Juve, Roma, Inter, Fiorentina and Lazio
So Mastour goes to Malaga but they have an option fo buy for 5m. this is a wtf decision. We keep letting our youngsters go. He is just 17 and if he goes and never comes back then the blame rests with Galliani and co.

They promoted him to the first team way before they should have. Then they keep talking about what a great, once in a generation talent he is. Now A year later he is being discarded? what kind of reasoning is that. He hasn't played enough that we can say that he is not good enough. This is just another example of our inability to develop players.
Compare it to Coman 2yr loan with €20M option to buy, Im so tired maybe our kiddo really sucks.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I understand the loan but why include the option to buy at such low price? I thought last month they said Mastour has changed, claiming he's willing to work hard on the field.
We are linked to Sandro from QPR. Typical Galliani panic buy. It seems that Witsel is a stalemate so far. I think unless the player really puts his foot down, this is not happening and I think Galliani is counting on that as always. Spurs are in for him.
Sky says we bought Sandro, 8 mln euros