AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer mercato 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did we officially sign him already ? Or I was just having bad dream?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I actually believe the reports that say that Berlusconi will decide whether to make more investments or not after the Empoli game. He actually is twisted like that.
(08-28-2015, 04:40 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]I actually believe the reports that say that Berlusconi will decide whether to make more investments or not after the Empoli game. He actually is twisted like that.

'Em Poli? That is a bad sign.
(08-28-2015, 04:40 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]I actually believe the reports that say that Berlusconi will decide whether to make more investments or not after the Empoli game. He actually is twisted like that.

Yeah we'll beat Empoli at home and he'll be "so good scudetto challengers no more signings"
Oh well... Kucka in bosnian means Bitch 2: thats exacly what i was doing when i found out about this transfer... Kucking 2:
Galliani just said on interview that he realised Genoa can finish above us on the table in the end so he may swap places with Genoa
Miha said this morning that we'll have no more Milan signings Sad we have no chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well to be honest, our mercato has been very good, and for once it's been one that has factored in the need for both immediate reinforcements (Bacca, Adriano) and long-term planning (Romagnoli, Mauri, Bertolacci, Ely).
Among the fans there seems to have been a huge change of attitude after the Fiorentina game, but I think we need to wait a little bit before getting all pessimistic again. Give the team some time to gel and Miha some time to implement his ideas. I won't be passing judgement on how we've done this summer until we've reached November or so, because that is when we will start to see the true value of the current squad.
Signing Kucka was obviously a bit disappointing after having been linked with names like Soriano, Witsel, etc., but at the end of the day, it's not a bad move. We just needed more muscle in midfield, someone to work in the engine room and keep our midfield balanced. You don't have to be a brilliant player to do that job well, as we've seen many examples of in the past. What's actually important is that we now have someone who can take on more of the defensive duties and give players like Bertolacci and Bonaventura more freedom to be creative.
I agree Kucka is by no means a bad player and I don't believe 3mln justifies his true worth. Balotelli is also a nice signing if he does well.

Miha did also say let's wait until Monday, aka the last day of mercato to see if we move anymore. Maybe we will sign someone.
According to Sky, Zenit are interested in Moutinho as they are preparing for life without Witsel... I guess he's going to Juve then maybe.