AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-26-2022, 06:47 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh My expectation for the January was Faivre, a smart 5-10M CB signing, It would have strengthen us our squad for cementing Top 4 and pressing harder for Scudetto in the latter half of season but so far I am really disappointed the way things have got. 
On Lazetic, I have confidence in him to come down but in present circumstances he doesn't add much.

The Faivre + CB plan makes a lot of sense given the shortcomings of the roster. But, I guess management is in love with the roster they put together and thinks new signings are unnecessary. Not sure why they feel that way but they do.

Lazetic is the type of signing I love tbh. Young player signed for cheap who has potential to break out in the future. Problem is, he is a couple of years away from a couple years away to contribute, and we have big glaring holes on the roster right now that needed the funding. It is weird to sign a fourth string CF who won't be contributing anything anytime soon when you have no CB to play this weekend lol.
Lazetic signing is prob a good one, but, will he get any playing time? Thats the question. if ran out of strikers Pioli will play jebote Krunic as CF instead, i am pretty sure
Kessie and Ballo-Toure coming back injured. Wth
(01-26-2022, 08:26 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Lazetic signing is prob a good one, but, will he get any playing time? Thats the question. if ran out of strikers Pioli will play jebote Krunic as CF instead, i am pretty sure

I read a lot of him and watch some interviews he is the biggest talent in Red Star and we had deal with him 3 months ago on his interview I read lot of comments that he will go to Milan. And what I read and see he reminds me to Ibra.
Longo reports Nedim Bajrami of Empoli is admired by Milan management as a possible Summer signing. 

He also reports management are considering not taking up the option on Junior Messias. 

I would of preferred Ricci. Send Krunic back the other way. 

As for Messias,  either he or Saelemaekers should stay as backup RW the other can go.
Dejan Kulusevski has been offered on loan to Milan and other clubs in Italy and abroad by his agent. At least according to Rudy Galetti.

I'm pretty sure Juventus would not do that.
No thanks for me. Flopped in Juventus. Not even sure what type of player he is anymore. He benefitted from being unknowm at Parma along with the fact they were decent under D'aversa, but played veey counter attacking football. At Juventus, he seems sluggish and slow. Can't take anyone on in tighter spaces and not fast enough for counter attacking football either.
I hope we stay far away from him. Let Juventus deal with him since the idiots paid 40 mil after one good season. At this point he seems more like a 1 season accident than a great player.
Kulusevski loan + option is a buzzing link right now. I sincerely hope not, as I am not a fan at all of players like him. Nefremo said it perfectly, I don't know what type of player he is either. He doesn't really excel in any qualities for any position. Seems like an attacking Krunic. Decent at all good at none.
(01-26-2022, 11:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]No thanks for me. Flopped in Juventus. Not even sure what type of player he is anymore. He benefitted from being unknowm at Parma along with the fact they were decent under D'aversa, but played veey counter attacking football. At Juventus, he seems sluggish and slow. Can't take anyone on in tighter spaces and not fast enough for counter attacking football either.
I hope we stay far away from him. Let Juventus deal with him since the idiots paid 40 mil after one good season. At this point he seems more like a 1 season accident than a great player.

(01-27-2022, 02:30 AM)ACMmike Wrote: [ -> ]Kulusevski loan + option is a buzzing link right now. I sincerely hope not, as I am not a fan at all of players like him. Nefremo said it perfectly, I don't know what type of player he is either. He doesn't really excel in any qualities for any position. Seems like an attacking Krunic. Decent at all good at none.

I don't believe the rumours BUT :

If it's a loan+option what's the issue ? If he works out we buy. If not back to Juve. 
He played under a moon in Pirlo and Allegri who still thinks it's 2005. D'Aversa system is similar to Pioli.
Pioli's system ACTUALLY  caters to a RW and guess what we need a RW ! 
We're not getting Faivre or anyone else so as long as it's option, I'd take him and watch Ibra make a player out of him.
Unless you prefer to go on with Saladmaker, Messias, Samu(still here as I type) there's no harm as long as it's an OPTION.
Sampdoria have made an offer to loan Lazetic. 

Wtf? This isn't even official yet ! Offer for Krunic Giampaolo  , he's your original Son.

Botman has agreed to a four-year contract with AC Milan .
The club's are negotiating on the €25M + bonuses formula.