AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lille have slapped an asking price of over €70m on Milan and Newcastle target Sven Botman if they were to sign him this month. (Sky)
(01-04-2022, 06:55 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Yes please! 

and

No Thanks. lol

Take a look at their careers and you'll see who deserves to be laughed at. Devilcool

Not that I want any of them. Djuricic a backup at best, but we should aim higher. Di Maria too old and high salary.
Tbh I don't want any of Di Maria and Djuricic, any club with ambition would opt for Faivre or Raspadori.
Genoa have reportedly reached an agreement with Herta Berlin over the return of Krzysztof Piatek to Marassi.

Sky Sport Italia reports the Poland international is on the verge of returning to his former club. The Grifone has reached an agreement with Herta Berlin on the basis of a loan deal with an option to buy for €17m.

The player has yet to make a decision over his future and is considering the offer from his ex club.

The 26-year-old has scored one goal in nine Bundesliga appearances this season.

Turned out to be a real one season wonder...
Lille demanding 30M for Botmon. (CM)

Milan plotting January move for 17 year-old Cesena youngster Tommaso Berti. (MN)
Allegedly, Eden Hazard wants to revive his career at Milan and he's ready to take salary cut to come here.
At this point if Kessie is not renewing and Tottenham want him early I would 100% do the swap with Ndombele. Nothing to lose.
(01-04-2022, 09:56 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Allegedly, Eden Hazard wants to revive his career at Milan and he's ready to take salary cut to come here.

Read a slightly different story earlier:

"Real Madrid are looking to offload Eden Hazard and AC Milan have been mentioned as a potential destination for the forward in a report from Spain."

And the source was Fichajes...
On the Milan site, Another player is positive to covid. But no word if this player is from men's team, women's team or a youth. 

Why no name  Huh
(01-04-2022, 06:55 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Yes please! 

and

No Thanks. lol

I don't know about Djuric...I thought he is Sassuolo bench player ?
(01-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Lille demanding 30M for Botmon. (CM)

Milan plotting January move for 17 year-old Cesena youngster Tommaso Berti. (MN)

Botman has reportedly rejected Newcastle, waiting for Milan

On youth players, we are trying to get first option on Empoli 19year old defender Mattia Viti.
(01-04-2022, 09:56 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Allegedly, Eden Hazard wants to revive his career at Milan and he's ready to take salary cut to come here.

Hazard? Too broken down these days isn't he ? What's Carletto done with him ? 

Also, isn't Hazard's best position LW ? Management don't know we need right side ?  Icon_lol2