AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Caldara is doing fine in Venice without getting injured ofcourse, but considering his time in Milan hospital, we better move... Icon_lol2

Milenkovic, Bremer, would be good option. Bremer being unrealistic considering the fact that we have to deal with Cairo....
Luiz Felipe is another Caldara

Ginter from Germany would be another one to choose from, considering his contracting expiring next year and recently being linked with Merda
No to Milenkovic. Overrated as hell.
Besides, I want us to sign a CB similar to Tomori in characteristics. Not only to be his partner...but also, in case we lose Tomori, we need a CB with those characteristics. Otherwise, we're screwed big time.
(12-03-2021, 07:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]No to Milenkovic. Overrated as hell.
Besides, I want us to sign a CB similar to Tomori in characteristics. Not only to be his partner...but also, in case we lose Tomori, we need a CB with those characteristics. Otherwise, we're screwed big time.

Milenkovic is brilliant ... Yuri mina is good, Samir of udinese is excellent
Yes. For midtable teams, they are all excellent.
Venezia have an option on Caldara so I think he will stay with them. (It might even be obligation )

Malang Sarr has been offered since he gets no time under Tuchel. 

Carboni is a good young Italian prospect who is doing well despite Cagliari been fodder.
(12-04-2021, 01:51 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Venezia have an option on Caldara so I think he will stay with them. (It might even be obligation )

Malang Sarr has been offered since he gets no time under Tuchel. 

Carboni is a good young Italian prospect who is doing well despite Cagliari been fodder.

Carboni would be decent option but he won't gonna bring immediate impact that we are looking. Though, looking at defender down the lower league, Simone Canestrelli of Crotone is one for the future.

Above list Malang Sarr would be best to choose from, who knows we might snatch another Tomori from ChelseaBig Grin
Jhon Lucumi new defender to be rumoured.
Speaking of defenders, whatever happened to Ferro (Benfica, Valencia)? He was showing promise a season or two ago.
porcho? anyone?
And we're outright on top thanks to Atalanta's win !
Bremer , Caldara or someone from French Ligue 2 or 3