AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acerbi? Shit, please no. I thought we were trying to play modern football.....
(12-26-2021, 11:18 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Sky journalist suggests Inter could swoop for Kessie in the summer...

I think Kessie will go to England.

(12-26-2021, 11:26 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Inter5ow  Devilol

Acerbi and Muriel rumours.

Muriel ? He wouldn't come to be 3rd choice, surely.

(12-27-2021, 02:11 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Acerbi? Shit, please no. I thought we were trying to play modern football.....

The good news is Acerbi has ruled it out and hinted he would like to try EPL.
According to Longo we like Lucumi from Genk. 

He is a 23yo Colombian CB.

Former Milan player Stefano Eranio believes the Rossoneri ought to ‘give Franck Kessie what he’s asking for’ and renew his contract. ‘Without him, you lose half your midfield.’

I would love to be at a job where my employer offers to triple my wages!
6M would of been fair ,imo.
Barella is ~4.5, Brozovic is getting 6. Milan need to act tougher cause you can't say Barella and Brozovic wouldn't have found bigger offers from EPL, PSG or whoever but they are staying at Inter. To me part of the blame falls on management as well, no one will agree with me but that's fine Tongue
(12-27-2021, 02:44 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Barella is ~4.5, Brozovic is getting 6. Milan need to act tougher cause you can't say Barella and Brozovic wouldn't have found bigger offers from EPL, PSG or whoever but they are staying at Inter. To me part of the blame falls on management as well, no one will agree with me but that's fine Tongue

How do we do this? How do we act "tougher"? Isn't that exactly what we are doing by not offering rhe insane wages he wants?
Not saying I know the answer. I think my point is that I don't see any evidence that those players asked for 8 or 9. Why would they not ask that? Those two players are just 'less greedy' than Kessie? Might be a factor but probably not the whole story.
(12-27-2021, 02:25 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Muriel ? He wouldn't come to be 3rd choice, surely.

We only have 3rd choices as everyone are so injury prone. What we need is a 1st choice.
We need to "offer" them realistic chance to win trophies. Most of them don't have emotion for Milan and they think "Why would I be fourth in Italy for 4M when I can do same in England for 10?"

After that we should try to bring in players who're not gold diggers and have some quality, Vlahovic, etc...
Il Giornale: Rafael Leao is about to sign a new contract until 2026. The player will earn €4M.

Good man Rafa !

The president of Serie B side Pisa has confirmed that AC Milan are one of the teams interested in signing Lorenzo Lucca from them but all interested teams will have to wait until June.
(12-27-2021, 03:13 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]How do we do this? How do we act "tougher"? Isn't that exactly what we are doing by not offering rhe insane wages he wants?

Merda brought in Jube's mafiaso Marotta. We bring in our own for contract renewals only : Luciano Moggi. Icon_lol2

Maldini is clearly too nice despite the fact he is a club and football legend.