AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-21-2022, 04:43 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Renegotiate a 6 million amount is embarrassing, doesn't matter if it is Pellegri or Messi. Especially because Pellegri did not become a different player than even the most casual fan expected. If I was in another management team I would not pick up calls from Milan.

That's the Maldini special, unfortunately.
I read somewhere that Pellegri is big wish of Torino and we're trying to get him now in order to exchange him and cash for Belloti or some other dude from Torino, I forgot which one, some defender I think. SciFi or not?
(01-21-2022, 09:53 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that Pellegri is big wish of Torino and we're trying to get him now in order to exchange him and cash for Belloti or some other dude from Torino, I forgot which one, some defender I think. SciFi or not?

Belotti is injured and available on a free in the summer  would be crazy to pay money for him. Plus he's very average.

Pellegri has not even finished a game never mind score a goal. On a sporting level makes zero sense to sign him.
(01-21-2022, 04:43 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Renegotiate a 6 million amount is embarrassing, doesn't matter if it is Pellegri or Messi. Especially because Pellegri did not become a different player than even the most casual fan expected. If I was in another management team I would not pick up calls from Milan.

According to Calciomercato.com, Milan will soon close negotiations with Monaco for the permanent signing of Pellegri for €3.5m plus bonuses and once that deal is closed, the Italy U21 international will be sent to Torino on loan for 18 months.

They haggled hard and saved some money, all hail Maldini and Massara!
I read that Torino will have an option to buy, and then we will have a buyback option. Still, the whole Pellegri deal is strange. I thought it was a joke when it first came out; I still think it is a joke. I only hope that in the future, I will change my mind.
Milan will release Pellegri from his loan and Torino will sign him directly from Monaco. The Rossoneri failed to reach an agreement with Monaco.
[@SkySport]

Speechless level stuff. We got Pellegri less than 5 months ago, knowing every single thing about him. 100% waste of time and poor management.
The Pellegri situation is weird. I think the stories about him complaining been behind Ibrahimovic and Giroud where true so we moving him on.

We must of also thought we could get him fit. He is only 20.

Overall,  very strange and stupid move.

We also missed out on Julian Alvarez to Citeh. They're paying 18M and leaving him at River Plate.
Inter and Milan has made enquiries about Bernardeschi according to sports Media

Milan where offered Zenit St.Petersberg striker Sardar Azmoun but have turned down the offer. 

AC Milan did complete the signing of Bob Murphy Omoregbe and he will be available for the Primavera’s game against Empoli, according to a report.
(01-22-2022, 12:45 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Milan will release Pellegri from his loan and Torino will sign him directly from Monaco. The Rossoneri failed to reach an agreement with Monaco.
[@SkySport]

Speechless level stuff. We got Pellegri less than 5 months ago, knowing every single thing about him. 100% waste of time and poor management.

i think we want to rescind his loan from the beginning, but the media made a circus about it
(01-22-2022, 02:43 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]i think we want to rescind his loan from the beginning, but the media made a circus about it

That want is already bad enough. I don't understand what we are doing, it is not even good money saving, for example who will be Giroud and Ibra alternative now?