AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SkySport: Schalke04 wants between 8-10M€ for Malick Thiaw

I was surprised to see Schalke aren't on top in Bundesliga 2 - or whatever it's called.

Torino are about to close for Milan target Samuele Ricci.

D'oh! I am hoping to pick him up in Summer and sending Krunic back to Empoli,  now Torino. 
Barca is a fascinating team to follow right now. They are in an immense amount of debt and yet they are spending a ton of money signing new players. Most of their signings are bosman signings, but the wages they are offering can't possibly be low. They either know they have a huge money injection coming or are committing financial suicide right now. In a few years, they might not even be a relevant team any more if this continues.
(01-26-2022, 04:13 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Your friend makes me happy Okmilan 

We need strong fighter for CF. And the future is too complex to tell Icon_lol2 

For now, I think he can play right away because Ibra and Giroud seriously lack stamina and speed. Pellegri without injuries could have enjoyed a lot of playing time.

So no place in Red Star team, but you want him to play right away for us? I wouldn't have too high expectations for the near future.
(01-26-2022, 07:53 AM)slifersd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Barca is a fascinating team to follow right now. They are in an immense amount of debt and yet they are spending a ton of money signing new players. Most of their signings are bosman signings, but the wages they are offering can't possibly be low. They either know they have a huge money injection coming or are committing financial suicide right now. In a few years, they might not even be a relevant team any more if this continues.

They're going all in. Make or break it seems. Risky. But then again, they know they will survive. At least in the past they've always got around the rules and regulations somehow.

So they're offering Kessie €8m per season...
(01-26-2022, 08:18 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]So no place in Red Star team, but you want him to play right away for us? I wouldn't have too high expectations for the near future.

Similar to Kalulu (Lyon), even safer because CF is very fault tolerance compared to CB.
(01-26-2022, 09:04 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Similar to Kalulu (Lyon), even safer because CF is very fault tolerance compared to CB.

Kalulu was two years older than Lazetic when he joined us and he was crap most of the times he got the chance to play in the first season. Of course it looks like it will turn out ok for Kalulu now, but it took some time. I hope Lazetic will come good well, but I feel it's way too early to put too much responsibility and expectations on him for our first team. Unless he is a real wonderkid like the brazilian Ronaldo was, which I doubt.
(01-26-2022, 11:22 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Kalulu was two years older than Lazetic when he joined us and he was crap most of the times he got the chance to play in the first season. Of course it looks like it will turn out ok for Kalulu now, but it took some time. I hope Lazetic will come good well, but I feel it's way too early to put too much responsibility and expectations on him for our first team. Unless he is a real wonderkid like the brazilian Ronaldo was, which I doubt.

I just expect him to be a young Giroud  Sagrin
Milan and Schalke are in negotiations over centre-back Malick Thiaw and the asking price has been revealed, according to a report.

According to what is being reported by MilanNews, Schalke have let Milan know that their demand to let Thiaw go is around €8m while Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara would like to trim some off the asking price of the 2. Bundesliga club, as they would be happy to close a deal at around €5-6m.

The negotiation is underway but it is not easy, but if Schalke decide to accept the amount that the Rossoneri have put on the table then the deal for the 20-year-old could close between Friday and Monday.
Damn. Are we haggling over 2 mil? I am one that respects money. 2 mil is still 2 mil. So I get trying not to overpay. But this is a young player with potential to be in the squad for years. My point is if we've scouted him, identified him and even are going as far offering 6 mil...then make the other 2 mil a bonus or something. It would be a shame to lose out over that.

To be clear, i don't know anything about this player. Didn't know he existed until yesterday. I'm solely going from the fact that scouts identified him and clearly we trust in that report if we entered negotiations. If the offer and demand is so far apart, then ok. But if we're really 2 mil apart, then close the deal.
(01-26-2022, 12:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. Are we haggling over 2 mil? I am one that respects money. 2 mil is still 2 mil. So I get trying not to overpay. But this is a young player with potential to be in the squad for years. My point is if we've scouted him, identified him and even are going as far offering 6 mil...then make the other 2 mil a bonus or something. It would be a shame to lose out over that.

To be clear, i don't know anything about this player. Didn't know he existed until yesterday. I'm solely going from the fact that scouts identified him and clearly we trust in that report if we entered negotiations. If the offer and demand is so far apart, then ok. But if we're really 2 mil apart, then close the deal.

He was even linked with us back in 2020:

https://www.acmilaninfo.com/malick-thiaw-ac-milan/

Was also mentioned in this forum (Summer Mercato 2020):

http://www.milanmania.com/forum/search.p...order=desc