AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-16-2019, 04:25 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Well, journalists ask questions, Gattuso answers ... It's just that in the reports, we don't have the questions, just what Gattuso said. Smile

Are someone seriously questioning whether Higuain actually wants to leave? Gattuso has been in the game far too long to even indicate some of the things he said, now Higuain is missing from the team photo and he will apparently be absent from the match tonight due to ’fever’.
"Atletico Madrid offer Kalinic and Gelson to Chelsea in bid to secure Morata deal."

Who needs Higuain if they have Kalinic?  Devilol
(01-16-2019, 05:13 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]"Atletico Madrid offer Kalinic and Gelson to Chelsea in bid to secure Morata deal."

Who needs Higuain if they have Kalinic?  Devilol

Do you mean the chances to have another great Kalinic era are near 0 ?
Its always smart to have Kalinic to sub Higauin nowadays.
With this Higuain who is overpaid and does nothing but complaining? I would rather have Kalinic who is on a lower salary (still overpaid) though equally useless.
(01-16-2019, 02:11 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]FFP climate requires finding 18 years old or so for 10 million and then hopefully having a star and perhaps selling for 50+ when he is 25. I don't mean this as an anti Piatek but 40 for 23 years old is not really FFP helpful.

There aren't a lot of talented 18 year olds with projectable star potential that are available for 10M. Look at how much Madrid spent for the Brazilian teenagers they signed over the last few years for reference. If Piatek works out, we are not selling him for 50M, it would be 100M.
Agreement reached for higauin to Chelsea. What matters us is that piatek is closer to us
Leonardo has an agreement with Piatek and will meet Genoa on Friday. Deal is worth €40M but an agreement on the loan deal formula is needed. Preziosi wants an obligation and not an option to buy [@CarloLaudisa]
So......apparently there is Tottenham that's willing to pay 40mil for Kessie and RB Leipzig willing to pay 22mil for Calhanoglu (if rumors are true). My question is.....why the fuck are we refusing these offers??? These are basically by FAR our worst players of the season. Kessie is absolute trash. FUCKING GARBAGE! If someone is willing to pay 40mil, take the money and RUNNNNNN!!!! He looked like a fucking amateur on the field today! No other player from either team was so poor technically. How the hell is this guy playing for Milan, and how the hell is he a professional midfielder. Struggled to control the ball, struggled to pass the ball, struggled to make decisions, struggled with EVERY single thing that even an average central midfielder possesses.
On Calhanoglu...the guy won't ever be a big player for Milan. Just get rid of him. I mean, FFS Juventus bought Douglas Costa for less than 50mil and he absolutely shredded us in 1v1 today. Yet we have to watch Calhanoglu trip and fall over the ball. We have to watch Kessie struggle to control a 10 meter pass and even worse, watch him attempt to make a 10 meter pass. Who the fuck scouted these guys!?!?!?!?
Is Piatek good enough? I know Higuain has been sh!t but I'm not convinced by Piatek either. He's scoring goals but that's it, he's certainly not the center forward player that Leonardo etc. said we needed in attack. He's like an upgraded Kalinic, but he is young so who knows maybe he'll be a Lewandowski.
At the end of the day, Higuain has been embarrassingly bad. There's really no way Piatek could be worse.

I think we should sell Kessie & Calhanoglu tbh. Kessie is a good player & young, but tbh I think Bakayoko is a lot better and does the same job. If there's big offers for Kessie I'd let him go & same with Calhanoglu. Replace Kessie with a creative midfielder, even Sensi is a suitable replacement imo & replace Calhanoglu with someone like Depay.