AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan have been offered Denis Suarez but would like to acquire him on loan with no forced option to buy while Barcelona prefer to sell him outright, they hope a PL team will make an offer according to @FabrizioRomano
#Fabregas is evaluating the offer. His family prefers to stay in England until June, but Milan's project is tempting. Tomorrow, new contacts will take place as Milan would like to have the 'yes' of Cesc before negotiating with Chelsea.
What about Isco? He and Real Madrid aren't on good terms and IMO he's one of the best midfielders in the world in exactly the position we need. I wonder how much he would go for..
(12-04-2018, 01:17 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]What about Isco? He and Real Madrid aren't on good terms and IMO he's one of the best midfielders in the world in exactly the position we need. I wonder how much he would go for..

80m minimum
Ibra incoming..
(12-04-2018, 02:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]80m minimum

And wages of at least €8 million.
Milan are interested in 24 year old Rodrigo Dourado, who was awarded the best midfielder in the Brazilian league yesterday.
There has been a sudden slam on the brakes from Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Milan, as he now seems likely to remain at LA Galaxy.

According to Sportitalia, this evening the negotiations hit serious problems and both parties are moving towards abandoning talks entirely.
re Isco: looks like he's going to Bayern
(12-04-2018, 11:52 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Milan are interested in 24 year old Rodrigo Dourado, who was awarded the best midfielder in the Brazilian league yesterday.

I thought Paqueta won best midfielder. Either way. Rodrigo would be a quality signing... he's a good CDM. Would be a great option to replace Biglia.
Both him and Paqueta made team of the year.

here's a 2018 clip. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=DtNa_Aa6cSw