AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan have no intention of letting Higuain leave, according to Sky Italia’s @LucaMarchetti
Milan are tracking Sevilla winger Quincy Promes who was linked to the Rossoneri in the summer and hasn’t found enough space thus far at his new team [Sky]
Promes won't be eligible to play until next season as he's already played for two clubs this season
Chelsea still haven't decided if they want to get Higuain (because of his age)

Milan don't want to let him go either, it would be hard to replace + the deal doesn't benefit them.

Via Di Marzio
are we really having ownership here? change of objective? seriously thinking of selling Higuain without having replacement.. Higuain did have some bad games (so were the others) , but he has been proven goalscorer in serie a. keep him at least til end of season.
Leonardo's a fucking idiot and is on my shitlist
(01-10-2019, 08:40 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Leonardo's a fucking idiot and is on my shitlist

Leo clearly isn’t an idiot, and he has dealt with bigger stars then Higuain in his time at PSG. 
Something must be going on behind the scene for him to lash out like this.
(01-10-2019, 08:40 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Leonardo's a fucking idiot and is on my shitlist

Should probably be Higuain on your list not Leo.
It's not just the Higuain situation
(01-10-2019, 12:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just the Higuain situation

Then what is Troy , talk to me buddy  Devilol