AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a total willingness from Fabregas to join Milan, he seeks to play more. Chelsea president Abramovic wants to confront Cesc before letting him go. Leonardo will have to wait for few days to know Chelsea’s decision [@FabrizioRomano]
Just bring him in. It's the cheapest and best solution for our midfield we could currently have. Then in the summer, once we make the CL and know for sure what the UEFA consequences will be, we can clean up the rest of the midfield.

In the meantime, give Sampdoria someone like Monto/Berto (players that are taking millions from the club yet haven't contributed a damn thing in years now) and take Quagliarella from them.

Virtually no cost market (other then Paqueta) that plugs some holes for us. No, in no way is it ideal, but it will be an improvement and definitely enough to push us to the end fighting for 4th spot.
Also Marcus Rashford has been mentioned as an alternative to Ibrahimovic today. GdS.
(12-12-2018, 08:04 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Also Marcus Rashford has been mentioned as an alternative to Ibrahimovic today. GdS.

No thanks
Lol.. we went from being linked to a genius like Ibra to mediocre trash thats on a temporary hotstreak like rashford and quagmire
#Chelsea has withdrawn the fabregas’ shirts from the store. Reason? The personal’s shop say: "Uncertain future"
He'll probably come to Milan. Fabregas is what we really need, although Ibra would've been nice. Not to be over hopeful, but I'm still not certain Ibra won't come even though Leonardo & co say so. Might change up come January. Either way, a striker isn't necessarily a priority. I'd probably look into getting into another midfielder in addition to Fabregas over a striker.
Leo got tougher job to do in January.. suddenly we need more than a striker and midfielders.
Multiple reports suggest Milan won’t take up their option to buy Gonzalo Higuain from Juventus, while he could even go to Chelsea in January.
My problem with Higuain is attitude. I can live with the bad form because throughout his career he's shown to be a quality player and the current bad form can be overlooked. But what can't be overlooked is the attitude. He almost carries himself as if he is too good for this group. Throws his hands up every time the ball doesn't reach him. Even when it's HIM losing the ball he seems to find someone around him that he can blame. This type of attitude is like a cancer. It can really divide a group. This is the part about him that I don't like and that's making me lean towards not keeping him.