AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ACM in for Tonali
Ok this may sound crazy cause it IS crazy lol, but if Bakayoko may stay and we signed Paqueta "non creative" mid is not the big priority, I don't want to miss on Tonali or similar prospects but more money spent on that position lessens chances of proper LW. I know depth and even selling Kessie may be but still...yeah I am crazy Tongue
(01-28-2019, 05:02 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Sagrin Okmilan  Whatever you are smoking right now, I want some of them. Grinundwech

To be fair.. i also want some of that good stuff.. its been so long since someone mentioned us and winning CL in the same sentence lol
Sacchi critics on Romagnoli Big Grin
(01-28-2019, 06:52 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Ok this may sound crazy cause it IS crazy lol, but if Bakayoko may stay and we signed Paqueta "non creative" mid is not the big priority, I don't want to miss on Tonali or similar prospects but more money spent on that position lessens chances of proper LW. I know depth and even selling Kessie may be but still...yeah I am crazy Tongue

We need upgrade at LW
Di Marzio: Deulofeu would like to return to Milan but Watford’s request is €25M+bonuses. If Milan do not table a matching bid by tomorrow he will stay there. Milan are looking for alternatives so I don’t think it’s doable
Not sure why we want Deulofeu back, truth be told. Sure he is a winger, but is he even an upgrade over Castiejlo at this point? If he is not, then why not just play Castiejlo then? We have signed so many players who are just middle of the road over the last few years. None of them improved this team as a whole, because they don't have the quality, and yet we waste a bunch of financial resources on them.
Deulofeu barely 'solves' a self created problem,like in this case either we don't have or don't use wingers (Samu). If we can't afford expensive players doesn't mean the cheaper versions are ok, in fact it means the opposite. The solution to lack of money is either accepting the position (always finishing 4th, 5th or whatever) or start from youth.
(01-29-2019, 02:22 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why we want Deulofeu back, truth be told. Sure he is a winger, but is he even an upgrade over Castiejlo at this point? If he is not, then why not just play Castiejlo then? We have signed so many players who are just middle of the road over the last few years. None of them improved this team as a whole, because they don't have the quality, and yet we waste a bunch of financial resources on them.

I’m not overly optimistic about bringing back Deulofeu, but if he could be gotten on a loan with option then he would be a sensible solution. We know that he can thrive in Serie A, so he is a safer bet than Carrasco, who hasn’t done that well in a much worse league. 

Castillejo was clearly a player that was brought in because Bacca only wanted to join Villareal and because they couldn’t afford him, we got a discount on Castillejo whose characteristics in theory should make him suitable on either flank. I actually like him but he is frail and for all his energy he gets dispossessed quite easily.  

We are in dire need of a left winger, as Calhanoglu is far too immobile and Paqueta doesn’t look fast enough to thrive on the left either. At this point I’d pretty much take anyone over the unflattering options of Calhanoglu or Borini.
Not a fan of Deulofeu...but if the choice is No New LW...or Deulofeu (25M)...i choose the latter
at least, he already proved it during his time in Milan....and he was a better LW than current Milan's LW (Hakan/Samu/Borini/Laxalt...)