AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leonardo will lose that battle. Preziosi is going to get the most he can and it only makes sense for him to do just that. He's also going to profit off of Kouame & Romero
Chelsea rejected an offer from Borussia Dortmund for Morata

Chelsea fans want him gone for free

Devilol
Check this the guy had a great September a poor most of Oct a bad November and a good 3 weeks in December €60m fucking ludicrous

AC Milan have made contact with Genoa to discuss the possibility of signing Krzysztof Piatek, which could ignite a three-way transfer battle in 2019.
The Poland international has been an instant hit in his first season in Italy, hitting 13 Serie A goals in his first 19 appearances for Genoa.
The 23-year-old goal machine has earned attention from some of the world’s biggest clubs with his displays, including Chelsea and Barcelona, with his current market value set at €60m, as per Calcio Mercato.
Piatek is an average player. Nothing special about him. I don't care if he ends up scoring 30 goals in Serie A this season. He will never be able to follow it up. He is having the season if his life. Therr is only one way for him from here, and it's down...because he is already at the top. 60mil for this player is INSANE! What the hell has the world become? You have a decent 4 months in your career and all of a sudden you are worth 60mil?
(01-07-2019, 11:19 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Piatek is an average player. Nothing special about him. I don't care if he ends up scoring 30 goals in Serie A this season. He will never be able to follow it up. He is having the season if his life. Therr is only one way for him from here, and it's down...because he is already at the top. 60mil for this player is INSANE! What the hell has the world become? You have a decent 4 months in your career and all of a sudden you are worth 60mil?

He hasn't had a decent 4 months he was poor for almost 2 of them  Devilol
Alberto Aquilani believes former Sassuolo teammate Stefano Sensi is ‘the right man’ to bolster Milan’s midfield as ‘he reminds me of Marco Verratti’.
Pato to Milan could gain momentum once again after Tianjin Quanjian’s president was arrested. He could now move for much less than his release clause (€25M) and the Chinese club is finding difficulties in paying players’ wages and Pato’s one is one of the highest [@AntoVitiello]
Piatek for 60M. Unbelievable. Stay away, I see nothing special at all.

btw.. we cant afford him though lol
Haha yes. I guess it's good that he's valued at 60mil. That way we can't afford him.
I'm not sure anyone will pay 60m for him