AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leo just buy somebody pleaaaase

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Milan could swap Alen Halilovic for Standard Liege's Malian international winger Moussa Djenepo.
Allan Saint-Maximin's agent admits a move to Milan is 'almost impossible' today, but Milan News and Tuttosport write they could go for Paris Saint-Germain's Christopher Nkunku instead.
(01-31-2019, 01:55 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Allan Saint-Maximin's agent admits a move to Milan is 'almost impossible' today, but Milan News and Tuttosport write they could go for Paris Saint-Germain's Christopher Nkunku instead.

Who are these players, what the hell  Devilol
(01-31-2019, 01:59 PM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]Who are these players, what the hell  Devilol

Players we've been linked with recently... Well, not PSG's Nkunku. That's a new link for me. He's a 21 year old midfielder who's played in 13 league matches for PSG this season:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Nkunku
Not seen Nkunku play. But youtube says......BUY!!! Big Grin
I'm afraid if we panic buy again we'll just end up with more fodder in our squad... Honestly I don't know any of these names surfacing today.
Nkunku has been linked with Arsenal for a while. I think the general consensus is that he is very talented and able to play through the center or out wide. I've heard his name thrown around throughout this season, but just never watched him because there is no point watching PSG destroy teams 5-0 in France.
Halilovic is a done deal. Looks like our mercato is over
After #Carrasco, the #SaintMaximin track has also been shut. If nothing unexpected happens, #Halilovic's loan to #Liege will be the final operation. #Gattuso relies on #Borini and #Castillejo for the wing.