AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Report: Ibra-Milan back on
Football Italia
2 Hours Ago

There is fresh optimism that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will join Milan in January after it seemed like a deal had broken down.
Paris Saint-Germain will offer AC Milan the chance to sign Julian Draxler as part of a potential deal for Lucas Paqueta, a report claims.
I really hope for the Donna sale is 60+. His wage is only going to get higher, don't like the yearly drama with him and not sure he will grow anymore with this team. He is a good player, but we are really messed up. Need to cash in on him ASAP if we have any hope of turning this around. Also, he still exhibits poor decision making. He is only like 21 or so, but still been in teh first team long enough to start and figure out when to and not to come out for balls.
According to Onefootball: PSG offers exchange deal on Milan Paqueta versus Draxler
(12-23-2019, 08:57 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]According to Onefootball: PSG offers exchange deal on Milan Paqueta versus Draxler

I'll take this too
Italian news agency

● News coming from inside Casa Milan confirms that Zlatan is ready to return to Milan in January ● Hot hours
I think there is no chance getting €60m for Donnarumma. Maybe half of that, or else any interested clubs might as well wait a year and sign him for free.
(12-23-2019, 08:57 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]According to Onefootball: PSG offers exchange deal on Milan Paqueta versus Draxler

Should have been Suso for Draxler.
Di marzio

Agreement between Milan and Paris Saint-Germain to sell Paqueta
Gazzetta_it: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

He will agree to the Milan offer ... Milan was forced

To speed up negotiations after the Bergamo disaster