AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mazen111 Wrote: OUT:
 Caldara to Atlanta is done
Reina to Aston Villa Done
Borini to Hellas Verona done
ricardo rodriguez to fenerbache done

IN:
ibra to milan done
kjaer to milan done
begovic to milan done

NEXT (rumored heavily)

OUT
piatek*
suso
hakan
kessie
rebic
paqueta

IN
dani olmo
Cengiz Under
Aaron Hickey
Antonee Robinson
Laxalt
Serge Aurier

*almost sure they will be OUT
Just let SUSO,Kessie,Hakan GO , no need for new players
(01-16-2020, 10:58 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]mazen111 Wrote: OUT:
 Caldara to Atlanta is done
Reina to Aston Villa Done
Borini to Hellas Verona done
ricardo rodriguez to fenerbache done

IN:
ibra to milan done
kjaer to milan done
begovic to milan done

NEXT (rumored heavily)

OUT
piatek*
suso
hakan
kessie
rebic
paqueta

IN
dani olmo
Cengiz Under
Aaron Hickey
Antonee Robinson
Laxalt
Serge Aurier

*almost sure they will be OUT

super agent "Mazen" Sagrin
Dinamo Zagreb's president, Mirko Barisic:

"The news I don't know where it came from, also because I am the number one in the club and I can say that I have not received any calls. Neither from Milan nor from Italy in general."

Is Dani Olmo on the market?
"No. He has a contract until 2021 with Dinamo and stays with us."
(01-16-2020, 06:11 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]IF true then I'm thinking it's getting clearer that the club is sold/close to being sold. Cutting losses and removing dead assets in order to be able to sell at the highest figure. 
No other reason why RR would go for loan with obligation of 5m. Means Elliot don't care about what money comes later because they won't be owners.

I am not certain whether I am in agreement with this. I think Elliot does care about money and they do want to sell at the maximum value they can get. In my opinion, the club selling players to trim down the operation cost to balance the book and the selling price (deemed low to most of us) might be the depreciated value of the original purchase cost. In this case, milan is not making as much money from buying and selling players, but the operation cost is definitely lower.

I have been skeptical about the reason for playing Suso and Calhanoglu days in and days out... the only reason is to make their prices if they could play a few good games. As a matter of fact, we all know how it turns out. This is my conspiracy theory (or whatever it is). Anyway, the club is trimming down the squad size and Opex, and Ibra effect is bringing enthusiasm back to the squad - that's the best thing we can look for. Hopefully, the management can fix the problems inherited and MMGA -)
Prior Elliot sells Milan the more they get. Apparently the fund is losing some 12m € p.a. The hypothesis of a soon sale might bebtrue
(01-16-2020, 01:43 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Dinamo Zagreb's president, Mirko Barisic:

"The news I don't know where it came from, also because I am the number one in the club and I can say that I have not received any calls. Neither from Milan nor from Italy in general."

Is Dani Olmo on the market?
"No. He has a contract until 2021 with Dinamo and stays with us."

Typical presidential bullshit
actually i believe on Boban's ability to attract Balkan players...even thou Olmo is a sero-croatian speaking spaniard
AC Milan meet the agent of FC Basel defender Omar Alderete to discuss summer deal

can anyone tell, why only defenders we are getting linked. Dodgy
RB Leipzig have offered €20M for Suso.
[Il Giornale]