AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-24-2019, 11:05 AM)Reso Wrote: [ -> ]Piatek is a finisher. looks like he has lost form.. or lost something.. The main problem is he gets low service. But my point was if hes jus another finisher, theres no point in buying him and be without any service.

I will exchange Piatek with Joao Pedro(Cagliari) if they want him.
Barcelona defender Jean-Clair Todibo could celebrate his 20th birthday with new team-mates at AC Milan, according to a report.

The former Toulouse star turns 20 years old on December 30th, has an ‘excellent chance’ of celebrating his birthday with his new team-mates, the paper adds. 

On Monday, La Gazzetta dello Sport broke the news that Milan and Barcelona have now reached an agreement regarding the 19-year-old, with just personal terms to be agreed.
(12-24-2019, 12:08 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Almost no player is signed for more than 4 or 5 years and there is no way it is fair to always give extension in the middle of the contract. Donna's last contract was 4 years 2017-2021. If world football requires negotiating for extension now in 2019 then there is no point signing contracts at all, players might as well play for one year contracts. My point in replying to your post is that even 30m is pointless if this is what teams are are left with.

I see your point, but in one year he can sign pre-contract for free for any team and then join them in a year and a half. If we could get €60m then great, but I don't believe it before I see it.
(12-24-2019, 11:18 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I will exchange Piatek with Joao Pedro(Cagliari) if they want him.

How on earth are we ever getting better? These are like Laxalt, Samu, Biglia deals...
(12-24-2019, 11:39 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]How on earth are we ever getting better? These are like Laxalt, Samu, Biglia deals...

What do want in exchange for Piatek...Harry Kane, Martinez, Lewandoski. Joao Pedro has been constantly performing for Cagliari for literally the last 3 seasons. He can't be labelled as a one-season wonder. No Big club will going to spend even 20M for Piatek, it's a good deal for me, even though it's hypothetical now.
last year we struggled to get rid of Monto,Bertolacci, Jose Mauri, .... this year Borini, Samu, Laxalt,Biglia,.... here lies the true problem
Napoli and Arsenal to swap Milan targets Mertens and Torreira
Maldini and Boban are sloppy. They are sleeping. Mertens , Torreira would have been of great help for us.

DrDejan

(12-24-2019, 12:46 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]last year we struggled to get rid of Monto,Bertolacci, Jose Mauri, .... this year Borini, Samu, Laxalt,Biglia,.... here lies the true problem

Actually, the problem is why Jose Mauri, Samu, Laxalt, etc., we’re signed in the first place. AC Milan has a huge management problem, and it seems Maldini and Boban suck even more!
actually everything started as Berlusconi didnt want to invest, and collected only garbage, firstly +30 players, than injury prone ones, than the ones that never were Milan material. Giving them contracts, we couldnt then get rid of them easily. The chinese then made an expensive transfer campaign that wasnt worth the money, and the current one, also made similar mistakes. So, an important part of the problem is a) not being able to get rid of the deadwood inherited by the previous mismanagement of Berlusconi and Lee, b) signing another group of deadwoods and not being able to get the quality players necessary to make a top flight.