AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-29-2020, 09:26 PM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: [ -> ]good to hear hertha willing to fork out that much for piatek, but whos the replacement? not much time left.

May be any primavera dude, we are so sceptic with giving our primavera guys chances.
I am happy enough with no direct replacement for Piatek. Was hoping that we got Christian Eriksson but doubt we could win the bidding war against Inter Merda.
Not sure we necesarily need a replacement. Zlatan is essentially Piatek's replacement.

I wouldn't rush it. The options are limited and no point in jumping the gun and dishing out money on a CF. Just hopefully Zlatan stays healthy. 17 games to go, so don't see why not.
We are a little short up top now because we play with 2 CFs as opposed to 1 in the beginning of the season...but I think as long as Zlatan stays healthy, ae cab easily rotate Leao/Rebic with him and not miss a beat.

What we really need is a CM. But that too...options are very limited and you are almost guaranteed to overpay. There also isn't much time left in the windown
(01-29-2020, 10:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure we necesarily need a replacement. Zlatan is essentially Piatek's replacement.

Bingo
We have four 'forwards' in Rebic, Ibra, Samu, Leao. Hopefully management are bringing in a big mid.
I'd bring a CM for sure, if the right one is availble. I know we've been winning with this 442, and obviously you don't change a winning formula....but, I don't like how it leaves us exposed and how we are essentially giving away the middle. But as long as we are racking up 3 points after 3 points, I couldn't care any lees.
(01-29-2020, 10:36 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]We have four 'forwards' in Rebic, Ibra, Samu, Leao. Hopefully management are bringing in a big mid.

Perhaps some surprise name? Leao, Duarte, and co. came without any prior hint.
I do think we'll sign a LB as a back up to Theo, but that might be it.
(01-29-2020, 11:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I do think we'll sign a LB as a back up to Theo, but that might be it.

Funny that LB used to be the most crowded position with Rodriguez, Laxalt, and Strinic, when the season started in late August.
(01-29-2020, 11:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I do think we'll sign a LB as a back up to Theo, but that might be it.

Looks like Matias Vina