AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RSI reported that AC Milan have practically completed a deal for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka. The Swiss international will leave Arsenal in January with the Rossoneri as his next destination for loan with the right to buy
(11-11-2019, 10:59 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]RSI reported that AC Milan have practically completed a deal for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka. The Swiss international will leave Arsenal in January with the Rossoneri as his next destination for loan with the right to buy

as long as it's an option to buy for peanuts then I suppose why not. But I don't rate the guy.
I am fed up with this. As the transfer window closes we speculate on names, as the window opens we read Milan have to first sell then buy. And because none buys the shit we have, we sign only shit.so we get again and again shit
Well, at this point I would sell Suso even for 20-25 mil. It's going to be all profit. Go ahead and get a real player for the final 3rd with the money.

I am hoping that Pioli keeps improving the team as he has been. Once we get out of this difficult run of games (Lazio/Juve/Napoli), we can hopefully rack up points. Come January, we can hopefully be within 6-7 points of 4th. At that point, 4th is attainable with the right moves in January.
Right moves being:

1) Sell Suso

2) Sell Kessie

3) Buy AT LEAST 1 top player for the final 3rd. Splash the cash here.
*Everton rumors come and go, but I think he's too expensive. I see Willian's contract is up next summer, but I'm not sure Chelsea will sell with their transfer ban. We seriously need a top player in this part of the field though. So money or age shouldn't come into consideration here. Just get a player that's able to make things happen up there.

4) Buy/Loan RB if Calabria and Conti continue putting in amateur performances and get rid of 1 of them (Let's see if Conti can build on his Juventus performance)
*I hope rumors of Aurier come back. O don't know who else we can get in Januay.

5) Buy a CM to pair up with Bennacer OR take over Bennacer so that we can move Bennacer a bit further up.
*I would love Torreira, but not sure if he's attainable in January. I am not a fan if Xhaka, but if he can come on a loan, it would not be a bad piece of business. He can slot it nicely next to Bennacer for the remainder of the season.
U31 We keep getting stupider and stupider Wallbang
Official
D. Maldini till 2024
Sell 2 buy 1 upper tier . That's my Mercato .
Sky

Borini requested a transfer in jan as he is dissatisfied from him being ignored by the club
Selling Lord should be illegal.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems closer than ever to staying at LA Galaxy as it reported the striker will not return to Europe for Bologna

Football italia