AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-29-2019, 03:54 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]deulofeu? Sagrin

Deulofeu recently had 13 completed passes out of 14 versus Man City, 8 of them from kick-offs.  Devilol

Deulofeu heat map:
[Image: f703f1835d868854e8c515130622089f.png&qua...&width=648]
Icon_lol2
How could a team with Deulofeu lose by 0:8? That must not be right.
(09-29-2019, 07:32 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]How could a team with Deulofeu lose by 0:8? That must not be right.

They were supposed to lose 16 ,but his acts and heroism make it only 8.
(09-29-2019, 03:21 AM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]For all the huff and puff Correa scored less goals than Borini
I understand that he is a higher pedigree player that is clear...but at the moment we need the tangibles....goals, assists and sexy Instagram photos. Correa provides none of the above O

Going by what u said.. maybe we needed Icardi.. the sexy ig stuff would be provided by Wanda.. hell.. we'd even get a free tv slot for their reality tv drama
(09-27-2019, 03:42 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]btw how much will Belotti cost us in January? I, for now, assume 40M. If we sell Piatek for, assume 50M but we also need a backup striker, if we buy Christian Stuani for under 10M. It will solve our Striker problem. Buying 2 top-notch midfielder and selling Kessie and Hakan, getting Aurier and selling Conti.

He scored a scissor... Cairo would use that to bump his value back up to 100m.

(09-27-2019, 04:16 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Halilovic: Can be like Modric
Football Italia
5 Hours Ago

Alen Halilovic has insisted that “I can still be like Luka Modric” after leaving Milan for Heerenveen.

Halilovic was considered Croatia’s next big thing after Modric when he joined Barcelona from Dinamo Zagreb in 2014.

However, the midfielder’s career has yet to take off and he will spend the season in the Netherlands with Heerenveen.

“Heerenveen did everything to sign me, which was lucky for me,” the 23-year-old told Voetbal International.

“It’s a good choice, this League suits me. I want to prove that I can be one of the best in the Eredivisie and among the top in Europe.

"In Milan, they were disappointed with how Standard Liege treated me. I talked to them, they made me some promises, but then the opposite happened. They caused me problems.

“I have the feeling that I can still be like Modric.”

The guys delusional.

(09-28-2019, 12:32 AM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]Public Service Announcement:
Andre Silva has more goals from open play than A.C. Milan.
And more goals since the start of the season than Piatek O

Yep. It's amazing what a player can do when given the confidence to play.

(09-29-2019, 07:59 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]They were supposed to lose 16 ,but his acts and heroism make it only 8.

The great Deulofeu. We need to sign him for 300m... Clearly he's THE GOAT!
CalcioMercato: AC Milan and Juventus are the main contenders for the talent of Brescia Tonali
Honda: Come & get me, Milan!
Football Italia
Just Now

Former Japan midfielder Keisuke Honda has urged Milan to consider re-signing him. “Call me when you need me!”
[quote='mazen111' pid='157256' dateline='1569835953']
Honda: Come & get me, Milan!
Football Italia
Just Now

Former Japan midfielder Keisuke Honda has urged Milan to consider re-signing him. “Call me when you need me!”

??‍♂️
Maldini and Boban(Masterminds) instead of Tonali (who by the way aint worth the money) will sign Keisuke Honda