AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-07-2019, 11:44 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]# TopCalcio24H ?
"Milan opened the path of negotiations with Brescia for the sake of Tonali, in large part the funds of kessie who will leave formally will support this deal."

Yes please!

(12-08-2019, 12:33 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Bonaventura bargain for Roma?
Football Italia
2 Hours Ago

Roma are ready to swoop for Giacomo Bonaventura as a free agent, it’s reported, as his Milan contract is running down.

Can't let Jack go on a free. Still our best Mid.

(12-08-2019, 01:26 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]AC Milan want Southampton's Cedric
11 hours ago 01:01

Cedric Soares could be heading back to Italy to join AC Milan, according to reports.

The Southampton right-back spent the second half of last season on loan at Inter but has struggled for playing time since returning to England.

His contract expires at the end of the season and Milan are considering approaching him.

Also yes please. would make a goof rotation RB for now, and if the guy hits form he could end up a starter.

I've liked him since Sporting days so have seen what he's capable of when playing his best.

(12-08-2019, 11:03 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]"we are waiting for ibrahimovic's approval on our offer ?

massara

just hurry up and close the deal.
AC Milan are interested in a move for defender Jean-Clair Todibo with Paolo Maldini having met with Barcelona chiefs to discuss a deal.
sempremilan
Have not really seen him play, but I've read a lot of things about him and he's supposed to have a great future.

He is very young though. So I don't know how much his immediate impact will be. One glance at youtibe though, and you see a strong, powerful defender that gets into tackes with intensity and is very good on the ball as well (I take it this ability on the ball is why Barca signed him in the firat place). Obviously, you can't tell positioning or anything else from youtube Big Grin . But I'll be happy if we got anyone better to replace Musacchio. Not sure if this guy is it. Also, what about Caldara? Are they really losing hope in him? To invest in Todibo, while we have Musacchio, Duarte, and Caldara.....it must really mean that the management doesn't really believe in any of the 3.
Now, I think Musacchio needs to be upgraded. Duarte was signed as a back up. But I was holding out hope for Caldara.

I believe these rumors because they were also there in the summer, but Barca didn't want to sell. Not for anything reasonable at least. Apparently they are now willing to loan him out, but the player doesn't want a loan and he'll only leave on a permanent transfer.
(12-09-2019, 01:27 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Have not really seen him play, but I've read a lot of things about him and he's supposed to have a great future.

He is very young though. So I don't know how much his immediate impact will be. One glance at youtibe though, and you see a strong, powerful defender that gets into tackes with intensity and is very good on the ball as well (I take it this ability on the ball is why Barca signed him in the firat place). Obviously, you can't tell positioning or anything else from youtube Big Grin . But I'll be happy if we got anyone better to replace Musacchio. Not sure if this guy is it. Also, what about Caldara? Are they really losing hope in him? To invest in Todibo, while we have Musacchio, Duarte, and Caldara.....it must really mean that the management doesn't really believe in any of the 3.
Now, I think Musacchio needs to be upgraded. Duarte was signed as a back up. But I was holding out hope for Caldara.

I believe these rumors because they were also there in the summer, but Barca didn't want to sell. Not for anything reasonable at least. Apparently they are now willing to loan him out, but the player doesn't want a loan and he'll only leave on a permanent transfer.

Who know? he will impress us just like Theo is doing.
Milannews - Zlatan Ibrahimoviçit's future will remain a mystery for a few days: in fact, during the week, the final answer is expected to the team selected for the end of his career. Bologna appeared with some statements by Walter Sabatini, who said the giant from Malmö will not play with the team (Rosoblu). Snai, a well-Known Betting Agency, believes that the most likely destination for ibra is Milan, appreciate it via Napoli (1.50), followed by Napoli (3.00), Bologna (6.50) and no team (7.50 ).
Raiola wants to define Bonaventura's renewal for Milan until 2022 by the end of January while the Rossoneri intend to discuss the matter in spring. He has also been proposed to Roma and Napoli in case the failure of reaching an agreement [@NicoSchira
]
# pedula

Milan made a renewal offer for Donnaruma with a salary of 7 € € a year, up 1 €. But Raiola refused. Juventus is following events closely
# Calcio_Mercato

If Gattuso is appointed as coach of Naples, he wants to sign the duo Ricardo Rodriguez and Frank Kessie.
(12-10-2019, 03:39 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]# Calcio_Mercato

If Gattuso is appointed as coach of Naples, he wants to sign the duo Ricardo Rodriguez and Frank Kessie.

Yessss Sagrin
(12-10-2019, 03:57 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Yessss  Sagrin

LOL

ADL gonna let Napoli go to shit eh?

We'll take Insigne