AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-24-2019, 03:10 PM)craigAC Wrote: [ -> ]Pick your favourite striker in the World, Kane maybe ?. He would have done no better up to now. We need to speed our game up. Stop messing about at the back. Pass accurate. TBH our midfield is not up to much. Hopefully, Somehow create chances. Piatek will get one(from open play). Then he will gobble up most of his chances. I am sure of that. He is NOT the problem. Piatek looks a bit unhappy. His shush celebration indicated that. Maybe you are not keen on his attitude,commitment ?.

Aguero... He would have done a better job, even with our shit midfield, because he's the type of Striker that creates opportunities for himself.

(09-24-2019, 03:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is saying he IS the problem. But he sure as hell is part of it. I hate the fact that we are lookong for a fault in individuals rather then the collective. Things need to change.

Ok, leave Piatek in...change the midfield. Hopefully that will work. Let's see. But if not, then what??? Buy a new team to suit Piatek??? Criticism has to be objective. Piatek can't be excused from it. He has looked sluggish, out of form, and unable to do anything right (and i'm not talking only about conveeting chances here). It's not going to hurt to change things up and try Leao up there. Leave Piatek on the bench for a game or two. Nobody is saying to get rid of him. But he is completely out of form ffs!

Pretty much. He's not in form. Give someone else a go. It's an extremely simple solution.

(09-24-2019, 04:49 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Piatek's form has been off since the end of last season as well, it's not something new. I understand we have a bad midfield, and the entire team in general isn't excelling. However, Piatek has been one of the worst of them.

Yep

(09-24-2019, 05:26 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is that we have much expectations of piatek. He had a splendid start las year, we thought we found the next van basten in him, now we think he is the new Kalinic.

No one is as bad as Kalinic.
(09-24-2019, 05:48 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]He is the worst. At least no one expected much from Kalinic.

We're expecting too much from Piatek. The guys human. He can't be at his best all the time.

He's out of form. Simple as that.

It's the coaches job to grow some balls and drop him or change things to get it to work for him.
(09-25-2019, 12:30 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]We're expecting too much from Piatek. The guys human. He can't be at his best all the time.

He's out of form. Simple as that.

It's the coaches job to grow some balls and drop him or change things to get it to work for him.

Quite normal that we expect him to deliver. He gets paid for it. His alibi of lacl of supplies doesnt jelp him much anymore.
Guys we will see re Piatek. Re transfers next window, My Dad said he saw us getting linked with Aurier from Tottenham. Must admit i know who he is. Not seen too much though.
I don't think expecting 15 goals from your 35mil star striker is expecting too much. I also don't think it's too much to expect a professional footballer (especially attacker) to be able to consistently control the ball well and combine with ither around him. So I don't think the criticism is unwarranted. But yes, I agree (and hope mostly, i guess) that it's a question of form and at rhis point confidence.
(09-25-2019, 03:43 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think expecting 15 goals from your 35mil star striker is expecting too much. I also don't think it's too much to expect a professional footballer (especially attacker) to be able to consistently control the ball well and combine with ither around him. So I don't think the criticism is unwarranted. But yes, I agree (and hope mostly, i guess) that it's a question of form and at rhis point confidence.

Okmilan
(09-25-2019, 03:43 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think expecting 15 goals from your 35mil star striker is expecting too much. I also don't think it's too much to expect a professional footballer (especially attacker) to be able to consistently control the ball well and combine with ither around him. So I don't think the criticism is unwarranted. But yes, I agree (and hope mostly, i guess) that it's a question of form and at rhis point confidence.

Okmilan
#Calcio_Mercato

Milan will close the deal (Everton) the next hours
(09-25-2019, 10:59 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]#Calcio_Mercato

Milan will close the deal (Everton) the next hours

Isn't he was 100M(all taxes inclusive Sagrin)
Calciomercato |
Everton Suarez to Milan done ..
45 million euros to be paid in installments ..
The transition will be officially in December and the player will join for 4 years from next January