AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot disagree and a good example is Inter.. I do not believe that Conte could have such an immediate success in this team without competent management
If we are to salvage anything at all.. we must take a desperate measure step.. most if not all of u might think im crazy.. but i think considering availability in January.. i would pay whatever it took and sign Ibra.. fuck it.. we need a miracle and he's probably the only one we can realistically sign..
Yep. Someone like zlatan would help. And even modric if there is availability.
Real Madrid is most probably loan(Dry) Luka Jovic in January......Get Him.
Sell Piatek.
(09-22-2019, 10:42 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]Real Madrid is most probably loan(Dry) Luka Jovic in January......Get Him.
Sell Piatek.

A one-season-wonder for another one-season-wonder. Great...
Even if we got a carbon copy of Inzaghi, Romario, Batistuta, Michael owen combined into single player, our poacher can't score if the ball never arrived on their feet
(09-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Karl08 Wrote: [ -> ]Even if we got a carbon copy of Inzaghi, Romario, Batistuta, Michael owen combined into single player, our poacher can't score if the ball never arrived on their feet

True ! 

only Messi, or even Zlatan or the old Ronaldo would do great in this team, by self creating chances
(09-23-2019, 01:51 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]A one-season-wonder for another one-season-wonder. Great...

Jovic is not One season wonder anyway. First, let him settle in Spain. Players from Balkans take more time to settle in Spain than in Italy(my observation)
I'm beyond all doubt that Piatek was a one season wonder. His touch is awful, and its bs that he doesn't get chances, he does he can't even control the ball. I know he could do better & the pressure might be a part of it, but part of a top player is confidence & being able to handle that pressure. I really hope MG has the balls to bench him and play Leao, I'd rather have someone at striker who can control the ball and make a pass than be down a man.
That's the definition of a poacher though.
You don't need godlike control, you only need to tap in and poach the target.

If we have functioning playmaker like Modric, Eriksen, instead of Suso and Hakan, what would happen?

If behind Piatek are actually working playmakers, and he still can't score. Then he's a season wonder