AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-17-2019, 10:34 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the financial deficit, which is the worst deficit in the history of the club, Milan will be forced to sell in January .. The most prominent names are Donnarumma and Suso, may also be sold Romangoli, and Paris can make an offer for the purchase of Paqueta, kessie is desirable in Wolverhampton, there is also piatek but lost his value At present.

[@Gazzetta_it]

We should have sold Donna when he didn't show loyalty to us. 

In all honesty if the price is right I'd be fine letting Romangoli (I know this won't go well with others) I think he is a very good defender don't get me wrong but we aren't even close to getting back into contention of CL or Scudetto  , so I'd rather sell high and build the foundation of Milan stronger ( staff, coaching, board members ,etc) 

Suso , kessie, hakan  I'm also with others.

After writing all of this and if all this happened and we made $200 million ( hypothetical) our current management would probably spend $250 on worse players. 

Grinundwech
Elliott has set 30-40 million to invest in the winter transfer of Milan [Vito Angele]
Milan are reportedly in talks to loan Bosnia-Herzegovina international Rade Krunic to Genoa in January

Football italia
(10-17-2019, 08:09 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Milan are reportedly in talks to loan Bosnia-Herzegovina international Rade Krunic to Genoa in January

Football italia

As always replying based on assumptions that rumours true:
Milan is the worst in world football with transfers and managing players.
Let's be honest.
Krunic wasn't going to make it here
milan bought him because milan are nice to people. made him make some money and stay in serie a ... wonder what's krunic's or his agent relation to milan
(10-17-2019, 12:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]yes i totally agree

add deulofeu too

You had to ruin it didn't you... 

(10-17-2019, 01:39 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]SportMediaset reported in its report that the Rossoneri is preparing to make an offer to the Croatian international modric worth 20 million euros, the price set by Real Madrid.

nah. I want Modric, don't get me wrong but 20m for someone we can take for free 6 months later?

(10-17-2019, 08:17 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]As always replying based on assumptions that rumours true:
Milan is the worst in world football with transfers and managing players.

Yep

(10-17-2019, 10:19 PM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]Let's be honest.
Krunic wasn't going to make it here

Krunic was brought in to be a squad player. He was never going to be a starter...

that being said. He should have gotten some game time by now. Particularly with the lack of form from others in the team.
(10-17-2019, 04:28 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]We should have sold Donna when he didn't show loyalty to us. 

In all honesty if the price is right I'd be fine letting Romangoli (I know this won't go well with others) I think he is a very good defender don't get me wrong but we aren't even close to getting back into contention of CL or Scudetto  , so I'd rather sell high and build the foundation of Milan stronger ( staff, coaching, board members ,etc) 

Suso , kessie, hakan  I'm also with others.

After writing all of this and if all this happened and we made $200 million ( hypothetical) our current management would probably spend $250 on worse players. 

Grinundwech

No problem selling Donnarumma... Also no problem selling Piatek... Even more so with the rumours of us bringing in Mario.

If we also sell Suso, Kessie, Hakan...

say;

Outs
Gigio - 50m
Piatek - 40m
Suso - 35m
Kessie - 30m
Hakan - 15m

Ins
Mario - 15m
Modric - 20m
Orsolini - 25m

+110m

that's a decent mercato and an improvement to the team.

I've gone low with the sell figures and a little higher with the buy figures because we suck ass at negotiations...
(10-17-2019, 06:13 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant an offer of 50m for Piatek. No way should we be selling Leao at this stage.

Makes more sense.

Agree with selling of players mentioned above. Not talking about Roma. It would very sad to see him leave.
According to @malmahmoudy
, who reached out Zvonimir Boban in person, Milan haven't sat down with Mohamed Elneny's agent and the idea of signing the player was never taken into consideration.