AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-10-2020, 04:21 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: [ -> ]imagine tonali in front of the defence, bennacer further up...

and hakan - striker- suso 
Devilcool Devilol

You Sold me... then you lost me... hahaha.

From the reports, there's no talk of Silva returning just Rebic leaving although I'm not sure he'll just walk in the team at the moment. With Frankfurt playing mostly two up top and chopping and changing so much that they've had an almost completeyl different attackign third most games in the last few months, not sure where Rebic fits in... 
Better he leave and not cost us his wage but not sure if that's better for him.

If Silva is coming back though... would make sense. WOuld explain why we're not fussed with selling both Borini and Piatek. We'd at least have Silva as backup
(01-10-2020, 03:40 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]+1000

+
cutrone to fio 6 months loan with option 22M..
idk what will Fiorentina do with Pedro, Vlahovic, and Cutrone can we ask Pedro on loan from Fiorentina as a cover-up for Ibra?
almost done caldara. the lol part too is that we also will chip in some money for his wage during the loan. 
why is it option not obligation? if we dont trust him already, make it an obligation.. what if 18months after, they wont keep him ? new era but galliani-ways of doing things..
republicca reporting suso - under exchange.. im sick of suso, i'll take anyone just to get rid of him
that guy Angel Correa which we rejected to sign is doing wonders at ATM
(01-10-2020, 10:34 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: [ -> ]almost done caldara. the lol part too is that we also will chip in some money for his wage during the loan. 
why is it option not obligation? if we dont trust him already, make it an obligation.. what if 18months after, they wont keep him ? new era but galliani-ways of doing things..

They will keep him don't worry because he is one of the best defender in Seria A, and we paying 25% of his salary.
So we have been waiting for Caldara for 18 months and when he finally is on his way back to full fitness we sell him for less than half of what we paid for him? On top of that we must replace him and are only thinking about players with less talent than he ever had. Nice...

I'd rather wait a bit longer and see if he can come back, than replace him with someone like Kjaer or whatever.
who knows what Gasperini might turn him into.... Rolleyes he is known for developing players.