AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thauvin, Kabak ........... Ozil? Big Grin

The Maldini Massara rebuild continues
Bakary Soumare...
Return of the Lord.  Icon_lol2
[attachment=240]
Pato want's to go back to Italy. Who knows where to.
(10-14-2020, 08:54 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Pato want's to go back to Italy. Who knows where to.

Barbara's crotch  Icon_lol2

On a more serious note, for me, it's a no. I get that these are "cheap" stop gap moves that could be helpful...but I feel like we'd only be getting "a body". Nothing will really come of it, and if we're just looking for a body, there are better options out there (obviously not now but in January). In any case, I'd rather use Leao there full time then get Pato. 

Not to open up a can of worms...but I think Milan fans have always overrated Pato. Calling him "one of the most talented players to play for us", "the closest thing to Ronaldo (Nazario de Lima)", etc. Nobody else called him that but us. 
In fact, he turned out to be nothing more then an overrated youngster with 3-4 good seasons in a top league (max). Came from Brazil with deficiencies in his game and to this day has those. Turns out, they weren't just deficiencies of a youngster that were going to be improved with time....but simply the limit of his ability.

Btw, Demonbanana, I'm not saying uou are overrating him. You didn't ask for him to join us and just asked a question. So my comment was somewhat unrelated to what you said. Just sparked a thought is all
are we Milan fans ever going to get out of Pato's Umbrella?Big Grin

Injury prone, inconsistent, passed his prime.
Sevilla interested in Thauvin but Milan leads the race. (Estadio Deportivo)

AC Milan sporting director Ricky Massara is keen on Roma's 18-year-old LB Calafiori who is struggling to reach an agreement over a renewal. (CorSport)
(10-14-2020, 10:16 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Barbara's crotch  Icon_lol2

On a more serious note, for me, it's a no. I get that these are "cheap" stop gap moves that could be helpful...but I feel like we'd only be getting "a body". Nothing will really come of it, and if we're just looking for a body, there are better options out there (obviously not now but in January). In any case, I'd rather use Leao there full time then get Pato. 

Not to open up a can of worms...but I think Milan fans have always overrated Pato. Calling him "one of the most talented players to play for us", "the closest thing to Ronaldo (Nazario de Lima)", etc. Nobody else called him that but us. 
In fact, he turned out to be nothing more then an overrated youngster with 3-4 good seasons in a top league (max). Came from Brazil with deficiencies in his game and to this day has those. Turns out, they weren't just deficiencies of a youngster that were going to be improved with time....but simply the limit of his ability.

Btw, Demonbanana, I'm not saying uou are overrating him. You didn't ask for him to join us and just asked a question. So my comment was somewhat unrelated to what you said. Just sparked a thought is all

That's ok. It's a good discussion. I think the link is Genoa and of course Monza. It's a shame because if not for the injuries, alleged drug's and Barbara - I liked that joke too- I think Pato could of been a superstar. He had all the tool's.
(10-14-2020, 10:38 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]are we Milan fans ever going to get out of Pato's Umbrella?Big Grin

Injury prone, inconsistent, passed his prime.

Ah, Pato could of been a superstar. It's a pity, I wouldn't take him back now.
But at least I didn't suggest the 'B' player like a different user here.
You know, did well at Nice but can't even handle Brescia but still deserves a third shot at Milan. He needs to stay away from Italy he can't handle it. 
What do they call those fan's again ? Balo-tards?  Icon_lol2
OK, so my question : Would you take Serigo Ramos?

His contact renewal is on hold and maybe he opts out.
Let's say we make CL and he prefers AC Milan to those posers like PSG and Man City. He also doesn't want to go to Jube or Merda because we've still won more CL then those two club's combined.

Would you actually take him? Despite the fact he's a c##t, I would. I'd give him Ibra's wage.
Ramos will be 35 by the end of this season. It's something to keep in mind, for sure. So it depends on what direction we wanma go. However Ibra has proven that even at higher age, a good player can positively influence the club.

Having said that, even at 34, Ramos is more explosive and faster then Romagnoli Big Grin . So I don't think physical attributes will be a problem due to his age.

I woukd take him if it was up to me.

On Balotelli...a big no from me. If by now it's not clear that the guy causes a problem everywhere he goes...then I don't know.