AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Massara discusses the possibility of a mercato without new signings

“Possibility that Milan will close without signings? Yes, the possibility exists if there are no conditions that convince us or valid opportunities to give the right contribution to the team.”

Fuck it.
Well ,that's better than to stockpile deadwood.
(01-10-2021, 12:32 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Well ,that's better than to stockpile deadwood.

+1
Sampinjon Wrote:Well ,that's better than to stockpile deadwood.

+1

We've done that before and it's frustrating when you suddenly have 3-4 useless players on long contracts that won't leave because they won't get the same salary as they have with us.
If Pioli, Moncada and others rate this Meité guy so highly, why is he valued at only €5m? I don't know much about the guy and haven't seen him play much. Anyone knows?
I don't think they rate him that highly. It really looks like he was way down the list. I'm sure there were a few players up above him that we just couldn't get for whatever reason. He seems to be a cheap option to bolster options in the midfield in a tricky transfer window across the board.

I think his valuation at 5mil is fair, because that's how good he's been during his time in Torino. Average at best for a side battling relegation. I don't think he'll play more then a few games here imo. He'll be 4th choice.
Meite would so much Galliani esque signing
Meité. Seems like a €1m loan with only an option, not an obligation, to buy in the summer. Option at €10m which sounds high. We'll probably send him back then.
Meite will face tough competition from Krunic for the 4th option in the mid.
Artan Wrote:Meite will face tough competition from Krunic for the 4th option in the mid.

Devilstupito

Devilol