AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd welcome back Locatelli as a rotational player but definitely not a starter. I'd also welcome Verdi back, he'd be a better sub option than Castillejo imo.
verdi should be considered if we can get rid samu imo.of course the midfield would be rotational, look at kessie benna and tonali, they all cannot play 50+ games a year,they need rest also
Imagine if we had Locatelli, Bennacer, Kessie and Tonali...would be the best midfield in Italy by a mile.
Contract prepared: Manchester United transfer target on verge of putting pen to paper
As reported by Fabrizio Romano, Manchester United have suffered a considerable setback in their efforts to acquire AC Milan midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu.
https://app.football-italia.net/#article...ecommended
(12-23-2020, 11:07 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Simakan's side was mauled by PSG. I still think he's a good prospect though.

But, It made me wish we could afford Marquinhos. Awesome CB/RB who plays DM too. Ah, to dream

Simakan against PSG

Clearances   3
Blocked shots    1
Interceptions   2
Tackles   3
Dribbled past  --
Ground duels (won)   5(5)
Aerial duels (won)    1(1)

Sofascore rating of 7 despite Strasbourg conceding 4 goals

What are we waiting?? Confused
(12-24-2020, 02:30 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]from that graph, why not take loca instead of sanchez? i bet sanchez is more expensive than loca, and we should be able to give loca his playing time this time.

Sassoulo is asking 40M for Locatelli, we can possibly get Sanches for 20-25 max as both Lille and Ligue 1 is in crisis and I heard that Rube will go all out for Locatelli either in winter or summer.
If Sanches can play the way he did at San Siro, then O'd take him in a heartbeat. Haven't seen him play like that since he burst onto the scene for Portugal.

In any case, he's easily worth 20mil. So of that's the price, I'd take him. Good thing about Sanches is that he can cover multiple roles.

For me, in January.....
1) get rid of Musacchio and Duarte. Then sign 1 CB (Simakan?)
2) get rid of Krunic. Then sign a CM (Sanches?)
(12-24-2020, 12:41 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Sassoulo is asking 40M for Locatelli, we can possibly get Sanches for 20-25 max as both Lille and Ligue 1 is in crisis and I heard that Rube will go all out for Locatelli either in winter or summer.

Locatelli is no way worth 40m.. plus we have bennacer and tonali, we need someone similari to kessie, which locatelli isnt. renato sanches would be awesome for us, yet, not easy to get him . top priority of this mercato should and has to be a quality CB, then a Ibra sub. Another mid, only in case krunic leaves, and good options available.
(12-24-2020, 03:17 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Locatelli is no way worth 40m.. plus we have bennacer and tonali, we need someone similari to kessie, which locatelli isnt. renato sanches would be awesome for us, yet, not easy to get him . top priority of this mercato should and has to be a quality CB, then a Ibra sub. Another mid, only in case krunic leaves, and good options available.

When we value Bennacer 80M, Locatelli would be 60M in the same line of arguement... He has been phenomenal since last season, been watching Sassoulo regularly, I can say he closely resembles to Madrid legend Redondo. I can understand a bit of hate or disliking towards him since he left us and didn't able to click here but I will still consider Sanches cuz he is cheaper and brings the required physicality in our midfield.
I would take back Locatelli. Not the question for me in terms of quality. But the price, yes. When you can take Sanches for 20, why spend 40 on Locatelli...