AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sell Theo for 500m buy the entire Liverpool squad
(12-30-2020, 05:17 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Sell Theo for 500m buy the entire Liverpool squad

I would only sign Fabinho, Salah, Sane, Firmino, Van Dijk, Jota, Trent A-A. I don't think the others are huge improvements, if at all, over what we have. They're just very well set up and play very well as a team.
Not sure 500m would even get you these guys. Salah and Van Dijk alone would be sold for well over 100m each. 
Plus, I'd be much more interested in signing Klopp instead and get him to do for us what he did at BVB and then Liverpool.
Klopp is a cheque book manager just like Zidane
Klopp record against defensive teams aren't any good, lost against Napoli twice, lost against (defensive)Atalanta, At. Madrid, drew against defensive Fulham and West Brom. He won't be an instant success here, might even flop.
[Image: LiverpoolWestBromDecember2020.jpg]
Simakan rumors getting louder.
Milik agrees ATM move, since Diego Costa left them. Not that it interests us much anyway....

DrDejan

Next mercato will be very much influenced by the latest development with the tax discounts for salaries to the foreign employees.

“ The Revenue Agency (the Italian version of the IRS or Inland Revenue) ruled this week that the tax loophole for businesses bringing in foreign talent at a 50 per cent discount on gross salaries was not applicable.”
https://www.football-italia.net/164098/i...r-20m-each
Liverpool striker Divock Origi is being linked with a number of Serie A clubs, including Juventus and Milan, but where could he end up if he does leave the Reds in January?

FI
(12-30-2020, 10:04 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Liverpool striker Divock Origi is being linked with a number of Serie A clubs, including Juventus and Milan, but where could he end up if he does leave the Reds in January?

FI

Fucking shit NOOO Angry